[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf is down for threesome, how do I find a 3rd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
it's kind of a weird question but I recently told my gf I had a dream she was feeling a girl up with me sitting and watching, got onto the topic of threesomes and my girlfriend said she would like to be in one with me and another girl, my question is how do I find these kinda girls? fetlife? craigslist? bars? never had this kinda offer before so I would like some insight.
>>
>>16440787
Fuck you OP.

Good luck and god speed, I have no knowledge of such debased lifestyle choices. I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>16440787
It's difficult to find a single girl for a 3some. They're called unicorns for good reason.

I used to do 3somes with my gal and my best advice is let her find the girl. It works out better.
>>
>>16440787
Let it ride, the opportunity will present itself....
>>
>>16440809
shes allowing me to pick the girls but she wants me to mostly look for girls available and kinda have her give approval or not.
btw she's 19, I'm 20 so I think we could possibly find that 3rd wheel.
>>
bumping for advice here
>>
Haunt the bars in your area (or outside your area if you never want to see them again.) Go together and work together while looking. You both have to agree on the third wheel or else it'll go nowhere.

When you locate a potential friend, have some drinks but don't get drunk, chat them up and in general just have fun. Don't break out the 'wanfuk' right away, that does tend to drive people off.

Once they warm up to you two, consider venturing into wanfuk territory. Have the GF break the idea first. Can't tell you when to hit the go button here- you'll have to gauge your new friend as they come.

And from there it's a diceroll. My BF doesn't have trouble getting into 3somes, (I don't participate because borderline asexual,) but there is one thing he hates about them; you can't just go into it like regular shit, you gotta actually plan what you are going to do when in bed. One person should be teamleader and keep the other two fuckees organized in what they are doing.
>>
>>16440970
this is great information but my question for you is what kind of girls does your boyfriend pick up for these? random girls that look like they'd be in clubs/bars or those girls that look almost out of place

sorry if this sounds utterly retarded but as a man who has had this as a dream for 2 months on and off, I'd like to follow through and do it to say I have.
>>
>>16440999
Ones that respond well to his outgoing personality. Obviously physical attraction is required there, but it's all about the personality. If you like hanging with them, chances are you will like fucking them.

It might take a couple of nights to convince them to hookup, mind. Stay patient and friendly, though if after a couple attempts there is no movement on sticking your dick in them, it probably won't happen.

Thinking back on his last couple of playmates, it was the stereotype 'party girls' who were the easiest to render horizontal.
>>
>>16441011
I'm not too outgoing but I can imagine that my girlfriend would possibly help me out. also would you recommend having my girlfriend doing alot of the flirting because I would feel slightly uncomfortable flirting with other girls with her possibly right next to me

once again, I'm thankful for the advice, asexualanon
>>
>>16441017
If she is an easier talker then yeah don't be afraid to lean on her to do the heavy lifting, though you do have to participate as well. You might wanna fuck them, but you gotta get them wanting to fuck you as well.

Also, I am just now getting the amusement from not being interested in sex and giving advice on how to get a threesome. If it helps, he is at my shoulder offering the advice, I'm just the conduit, hah.
>>
>>16440787
The most likely way is for her to feel out (no pun intended) some of her friends. Girls do talk about such things, and random theoretical chat can lead to an invitation.
>>
>>16440787
Go for a dyke who has a feminine figure that's into you as well.
>>
>>16441510
she doesn't exactly have friends she feels comfortable with asking that kind of thing, she was more open to it with strangers
>>
swinger website, swinger clubs, that the best way to find a girl willing to do a threesome with you.

Good luck op
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.