[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some serious advice. I'm a 36 year old virgin and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: life.png (226 KB, 961x539) Image search: [Google]
life.png
226 KB, 961x539
I need some serious advice. I'm a 36 year old virgin and my birthday is today. Am I utterly fucked and can never get a gf? I've tried but never had much luck, the women in my age range are mostly single moms or crazy and I don't know if I can pursue younger women without looking like a creep. What else can I do at this point, am I just too old now?
>>
my grandfather had like 3 wives nigga
>>
>>16439916
You're a wizard!

Apart from scaring off chicks, what magical powers do you have
>>
>>16439916
Are you deformed or truly ugly or what?
>>
>>16439916
start here

https://thepiratebay.uk.net/torrent/11436091/Real_Social_Dynamics_%28RSD%29_Blueprint_Decoded_-_Tyler_%5B20_DVDs%5D

and no, it's never too late
>>
who cares date whoever is willing as long as its not illegal

social norms are just trying to keep you down fight the power
>>
Some girls are into older guys. Girls that chase older guys expect an experienced cool guy that maintains a certain lifestyle. Not to be confused with a midlife crisis. If you can't pull that off, then it might be creepy to them.
>>
>>16439926
I guess being a manlet, I'm even shorter than Putin.

>>16439925
None. Wizardry was a lie. I just spent the whole day alone and getting drunk. And I don't even feel that drunk yet, maybe that's a magical power.
>>
>>16439916
prostitutes, m8
all pussy has a price, its just not always monetary
>>
>>16439935
>Most people in attendance couldn?t sleep during the program (as you?ll see on video, at one point I asked ?Who hasn?t been able to sleep during this program? and over half of the room shot their hands up), and many couldn?t sleep for several days after the experience.
What the heck
>>
I think that at first maybe you should fuck a few older women like desperate but still at least slightly fuckable 40-50 year olds. Some of them, at least, will find the idea of de-virginizing you hot. But younger women are not going to find a 36 year old virgin appealing. Especially because there is obviously some serious fault with you or your approach.

Another good option is women your age or slightly younger who have kids but the kids are like 8-12 years old or are nearly grown. To be honest at 36 with whatever serious flaws you must have to have gotten this far plus still being a virgin, you're really not in a position to turn up your nose at her having a kid. Additionally, crazy women are a pack of trouble but if you don't give them your address, key, or tell them your workplace or even give them your real name they really can't make more than a bit of trouble and you'll at least gain some experience. Bipolar gals are sweet as honey the first 3-6 months and then bail.
>>
>>16439949
While I wasn't unable to sleep I watched the entire thing in 4 days even though it's meant to be seen over the course of 5 days.

Also keep in mind that people who attended that talk got pushed/were pushing themselves to go out every night to meet women, probably hitting clubs and bars until the late hours in the morning before the talk would start again soon after.

I don't think I'd ever have been able to get a gf without having watched that video seminar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.