[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf swears she will never try to change me >finally asks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: ball_and_chain_wedding_topper.jpg (96 KB, 1500x1294) Image search: [Google]
ball_and_chain_wedding_topper.jpg
96 KB, 1500x1294
>gf swears she will never try to change me
>finally asks for marriage and children
>masturbating until my next relationship

Do I fear commitment or too freedom dependent?
>>
File: futurama-zappdingbat.jpg (54 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
futurama-zappdingbat.jpg
54 KB, 250x195
I love pussy...but love freedom more.
>>
>>16439634
advice...anyone?
>>
>silence
Thanks /adv/...now I know what to do.
>>
If you don't want to get married or have children then you shouldn't force yourself to. Nothing good will come of that
>>
No need for all those self bumps.
You probably are both. What kind of advice do you want?
>>
What? If you don't want to get married or have children, then don't.

If you still want a relationship, find a girlfriend who feels the same way.
>>
>>16439723
But I like getting laid...however, I need my own space. Not sure what to do..

>>16439724
Gotta get it up there some how. Oh shit... by that unassertive reply, I can tell that you're def a femanon.
>>
File: faced.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
faced.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>16439740
>biological clock
I just a sexual partner without the business proposal....but at age thirty, none exist.
>>
>>16439766
Well then I guess try to do hookups or that sort of thing. I'm sure there are girls out there willing.
>>
>>16439794
Doesn't exist anymore...girls pass that stage at age 25. I feel like maybe im just a thirty year old boy.
>>
>>16439766
Thats why you find 40 year olds, dumbass. They've alread decided they didnt want kids.
>>
>>16439804
Then try younger t girls, or older girls like >>16439806 suggested.

Or prostitutes.
>>
>>16439758
I'm surprised. But I'm still trying to give you some advice here, despite being a female.
It will be hard to find someone for a serious relationship without them dropping the baby bomb. They are out there however.
But, considering you're somewhat attractive, finding someone who just wants some casual sex will be easy. If this is what you want to go for instead.
>>
>>16439634

relationships are not as simplistic as they were before. there is no need to have kids now, later, or ever if you don't want to. same with marriage.

honestly i date until they get just serious enough that were ready to move in, and thats when i braek up with them, cuz were just gonna braek up later even if its for my own dumb reasons, and living together only makes it harder.

trust me, when you are ready to marry or have kids, you'll know.
>>
File: 2f.gif (32 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
2f.gif
32 KB, 256x200
>>16439806
40 year olds
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>16439878
My 42 year old wife is hotter than all but one girl in my college biology class, not even joking.

Her body is better than all of theirs. America is going to shit
>>
File: 1444860706799.gif (535 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1444860706799.gif
535 KB, 350x350
>>16439813
lol..np...I love women...and I can tell because of the years of texting females contrast males.

idk...I am attractive, but almost any woman my age cant fight that biological urge to reproduce unless they're asexual or already have kids.

Natures a bitch.
>>
File: EW.gif (499 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
EW.gif
499 KB, 500x245
>>16439892
EEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
>>
>>16439907
Been married for almost 20 years too....

Aerobics & implants works for her!
>>
File: rhy.gif (77 KB, 476x200) Image search: [Google]
rhy.gif
77 KB, 476x200
>>16439912
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.