[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend won't put out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Let me preface this by saying I have only kissed a few girls, never had a girl friend until now, and am a virgin and she claims she is.

Well I finally met this girl and we both are really into each other so I finally asked her out a few weeks and its overall been a pretty good relationship. Except day one she told me she was abstaining from sex til marriage. She's not super religious either but she drinks almost every weekend, and occasionally smokes weed. So she's not completely straight laced. All my friends who have had girlfriends said the same thing about abstaining from sex and they all eventually broke. However my girlfriend seems exceptionally stubborn so I try not to bring it up in hopes that it will just happen. Anyways pretty much everyday we make out pretty heavily she humps me furiously while I am rock hard. So I popped the question as smoothly as I could and she just was like anon!!!! And continued to dry hump me like I didn't even ask. So should I wait it out (its only been like two weeks) or just try to confront her on it. My argument is that we are both virgins so if there was a time to do it with someone I am a pretty good candidate. I haven't brought up oral either but she let's me finger her over the panties and she seems to be fine with it. Am I shit out of luck or is banging her still a possibility?
>>
If it's only been two weeks wait longer. At least a few months. Most of the girls that say this aren't actually waiting until mariage, just until the meet a guy they really like. Give it time, if you can't give it that then do her a favor and break it off.
>>
>>16439537

wait it out and see what happens, but just know that this story doesn't end well.

even if she puts out it will likely mean that shes expecting some sort of big commitment, even if its unspoken, and that will surface in other ways. a girl who still says ' i dont want to have sex til marriage' is going to have her next relationship end in quite a meltdown. its okay if that hapepns but just know its gonna suck
>>
>>16439537
> 2 weeks

chill the fuck out bro. slow movement. if you guys turn each other on enough/sext/talk about sex with each other and what it would feel like, I'd say 3 months she will definitely hand herself over.
>>
>>16439614
>>16439549
Yea I figured it was still too early, but my balls are full as fuck and I am tired of jacking off, how should I approach asking for a handy or bj. I want to eat her out but we still haven't done anything that far yet, should I just go for it one night?
>>
>>16439537
>occasionally smokes weed.
End the relationship, right away.
>>
>>16439757
yea stoners turn me off too but occasionally is the wrong word I think she has done it probably twice in her life. I was just trying to exaggerate how she is not a complete straight edge
>>
>>16439537
>not respecting your girlfriends boundaries and trying to break her down for your own self gratification
dump her now, she deserves better than scum like you. If you wanted to fuck 2 weeks into a relationship get a girl off craigslist.
>>
>>16439757
This. End it if she smokes

But also >>16439614
If it's only been a few weeks, calm the fuck down. In Korea, it's standard practice to wait 100 days, seriously. Like it used to be just a trend but now it's the norm and standard.

Chill. Wait a few more weeks, keep pushing at it gently but don't make her uncomfortable.
>>
>>16439767
I'm (You), and here's life advice and a blog, for you:
>me
>some years ago
>girl met me
>she was fucking smart
>i'm into anorexic girls and she was pretty slim herself
>we liked eachother a lot
>until a friend hooked her up with weed
>she became as useless and dumb as a brick within 2 weeks of using
>we eventually broke up
>she's now bald, grows hair on armpits for whatever reason, lost two years on high school, i think she may have the aids now with the whole sickness and the additional weight she lost
>>
>>16439807
>i'm into anorexic girls
I sure hope you don't mean that literally because anorexia has like a 20% mortality rate and a host of comorbid mental diseases. Drug abuse being among them.
>>
>>16439848
Anorexic girls as of really slim girls, not really anorexic - in fact, I haven't ever met a person with such disturbia. We call petite girls here anorexic, my bad.
>>
Idk, people think sex is like the ultimate experience that should be aimed for,

Don't force it, even if you want it so bad you can't stand it.

How about instead of trying to jump her bones you start slowly. Ease into it, you have plenty of time. Give her intimacy first. Kissing and caressing and cuddling. Build up to it, learn how to turn her on.

Make the invitation and then encourage her and dont push because thats lame as fuck.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.