[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo I'm gonna ask one of these girls out. I like them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: PhotoGrid_1446933143713.jpg (248 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1446933143713.jpg
248 KB, 720x720
Soooo I'm gonna ask one of these girls out. I like them both equally but which one would I look cuter with? Just wondering.
>>
>>16439129
HAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 221x250
>>16439129
Decide who you want to date yourself.

If you really have to ask us who to date, you clearly don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
I came to this board to ask a serious question and this was the first thread I saw.
This is CANCER
>>
>>16439129

Lolololol
>>
Doesn't matter cause you're a soon to be tyrone dick taking trap based on your gay as fuck look. Either will cheat on you with chad and you'll take it like a cuk and you'll turn into even more of an emo faggot all over some chicks that literally have no identity.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x303
>>16439129
>>
Honestly, I'm sleeping with both of them & wanna be serious with one. But I wanna know which y'all think I look like I match with.
>>
File: 1313016451298.jpg (36 KB, 631x353) Image search: [Google]
1313016451298.jpg
36 KB, 631x353
This question is pic related.
>>
>>16439151

GTFO dude. Quit lying
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1024x576
>>16439151
>>
For real. I took the blonde one's virginity & cheated on her with the one with brown hair. She knows though. I'm in love with both of them. But I can't keep playing them. People who know them keep saying date the brown haired one but I think the blonde is prettier. I just don't know. If she were as pretty as I say then I probably wouldn't have cheated with the brown hair. But body wise I like the blonde she's 4'11 and 85 pounds. The brown hair is 5'5 and 115 pounds. I know I sound shallow but that's why i came here for advice to hopefully fond someone else just as shallow to give me an answer.
>>
>>16439129
Far left, the girl with the lip rings and cell phone. She is a qt.
>>
>>16439184
She looks like she puts out too.
>>
>>16439129
Loooooooooooooool OP looks like a huge faggot. Oh man. This made my fucking day.
>>
>>16439172
If you were so shallow you wouldn't take this so serious and just pick one who puts up with you more,
If you keep going out with the blonde one she will already have trust issues with you and that is nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>16439172
>I'm in love with both of them.
You're not. Being in love and being sexually attracted are two different things. Are you even over 18 dude?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.