[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How ot ask her out, I guess…?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: I_dont_know_WTF_Im_doing.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
I_dont_know_WTF_Im_doing.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
So here is another anon that is just totally confused with the other gender, yet feels attracted to it…

So I have been seeing this girl for a while. And she really is perfect, both her looks, and her personality (at least in my opinion, you know…).

And I think there might be more for me, than just
>well, she's OK, I guess

Could that even be that weird 'love' thing everyone is talking about?

So I made some hints, and stuff, and she kinda reacted to it, but not something like kissing me, or stuff like this.

I am no kissless virgin, but not that much more experienced than that, but so far, It was always the girl making 'the move'.

So do I just do the same? Look at her, and if she does not look away, just kiss her, without a warning?

Do the cheesy thing, where I sit next to her, and just accidentally wrap my arm around her?

Ahahahahahahaha, what if its too early, and I loose her, by moving too fast?

I am way too cold and logic for that stuff. Why cant you just discuss something like this in a logical way, and maybe set up a plan or something?
>hm, anon, I am not sure yet, but how about another team meeting next week?
>OK, the 'spending time together' quota is looking good.
>If you work some more on 'complimenting me', we are on a good path to first kiss on the 11th
>>
>>16438797
Wow, you are possibly the most autistic faggot I have ever seen on /adv/.
Here's what you do. You invite her out for a date. If she accepts, you do the date thing, and then maybe if it goes well, you'll get that kiss. Then you'll go on from there.
>>
>>16438833
We already did some dates, but she aint doing anything obvious enough for me to notice.
>>
>>16438838
Two possibilities: Either she's not really giving any signals, in which case she's not interested in you enough, or you're too autistic to notice them. Those are pretty much exact opposites, so really you're gonna have to figure out which one it is or take a huge gamble.
>>
What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!
>>
>>16438865
>Two possibilities
probably
>you're gonna have to figure out which one it is or take a huge gamble.
and that is the hard part. i think there might be something, after all, we are just meeting for the sake of meeting. she is really busy, so if i wherent interesting, she wouldnt waste her time?
>>
>>16438904
Okay, so it's huge gamble time. One thing you need to ask yourself is which is better, staying friends and not knowing where you stand or losing her if she doesn't want to be your girlfriend. That should tell you what to do.
>>
>>16438926
>staying friends
i dont know if id want her as only a friend. if its not more for her. then thats ok. but i am afraid of doing the wrong move.
>>
>>16438980
Then the answer is clear. Make your move, and try not to be a creep. I get that you're afraid of making the wrong move, but if you don't do this, it's going to eat at you forever. Nut up and go for it, man. I believe in you.
>>
File: shia.jpg (38 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
38 KB, 700x466
>>16438980
You're overthinking way too much. You can't apply logic to everything, especially not women. Good luck.
>>
>>16438995
>Make your move, and try not to be a creep
yes. just not sure about the how. especially on the last part.
>>
>>16439016
Try reading the mood and then just lean in for a kiss. She probably doesn't sees you as a creep if you already have been on several dates.
>>
>>16439016
Now that one, I can't really help you with. All I can say in concrete terms is be sure she's okay with you getting into her personal space before you do it, e.g. no kissing her out of the blue or anything like that. Really, this is something that's very hard to gauge if you can't read signals.
>>
>>16438999
>You can't apply logic to everything, especially not women.
yup. thats my problem.
>>
Watch this video OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ucY89KteM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_BhVczkCY

Listen to me dont be logical, your going to burn yourself out by overthinking everything before the date has even begun and ruin your chance. You cant be logical since this is all emotional. you will sense the vibe when its the right time to ask her out.

I am surprised you've gotten lucky in the past by being an OMEGA, women like feeling like girls which means you have to make the move. All women want this.

cmon nigga live like its life, dont live on the sidelines, now that you know what to do stop being a bitch and just do it
>>
>>16438797
Ask her out for coffee.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.