[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go to the doctor?Is their a way to relief the pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
So my left testicle has been hurting since Thursday when I touch it. I didn't want it removed so I asked on yahoo answers If their is a way to relief the pain. They said that it's swollen and that I should go to doctor unless I want to die from poison in my body.
Even after reading this I still don't want to go because I'm afraid of being made fun of by my doctor.....is their a way to relief the pain.
>>
What sort of pain is it? A dull ache? A sharp pain? Does the pain spread up to your abdomen? Please detail as much as possible.
>>
>>16437776
When I touch it.... It feels like someone just kicked my balls then it goes away and no I don't feel it spread to my abdomen when I touch it.
However, when I wake up at night to try and urinate I feel pain in the bottom left of my stomach. I usually have to wait till morning to try peeing again. I only have problems urinating when I wake up from bed at night.
>>
Doctor will not make fun of you. Testicular pain that goes on for more than two hours is serious. Go to the doctor now or lose both balls instead of one. Considering you still have pain is a good thing, you probably have testicular torsion. Get it fixed now or lose it entirely.
>>
>>16437806
Ok.
I was more wondering if there is any pain when you are not touching it, like a dull ache for instance.
A dull ache will feel like a sort of pressure, a discomfort bordering on pain.

Do a little test for me, do you notice a difference in sensation when you sit versus when you stand up. How about when you raise yourself from sitting, do you notice any sensations then?
>>
>>16437769
>afraid of being made fun of by my doctor

Because thats worse than losing both balls or a possible prolonged and painful death.

Go to the fucking doctor. They are professionals and see this shit all day, every day. Looking at your swollen testicle is nothing.
>>
>>16437815
My left testical feels uncomfortable when I'm both sitting down and standing up.
>>
>>16437830
Ok.
How is the temperature of your scrotum, is it cold, warm, normal?
Can you also try to feel slightly around your left testicle and tell me if it feels like you're touching spaghetti. I don't mean the testicle itself, just around it.
>>
>>16437841
The temperature is normal. I tried feeling my left testicle, but I couldn't because of the pain when I touch it.
>>
File: b29.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151 KB, 421x500
>>16437817
>mfw my first patient in the ER during my medic clinical studies was a guy with a ripped open scrotum

Shits common yo
>>
>>16437854
can you feel above it, if you understand me. Not the testicle itself but the skin above it and before the scrotum ends.
you should feel your spermatic cord, but can you feel something else as well?
>>
>>16437861
I don't understand, but I touched
And squeezed where there wasn't any testicle and I didn't feel any pain.

BTW Should I go to the ER or my doctor... Because my doctor always says she can't do anything about it and that I have to go to an ER.
>>
>>16437881
You need to go to the ER. These are the points that worry me. Your testicle is very touch sensitive and you have pain during urination. The pain spreads when you are lying down.
I don't think this is a varicocele, but its hard to say. You need to go to the ER immediately, doctors have seen all size, shapes, and colors of testicles, it's embarrassing yes but doctors are professionals and will keep a professional setting.
>>
>>16437893
Could it be because I masturbate face down?
>>
>>16437953
Irrelevant. See the fucking doctor champ. You'd better hope you get laughed at son..... Because if you aren't, you're about to lose a fucking testicle because you didn't go on day #1.

Dumbass.
You should never fuck around with your health.
>>
>>16437953
>Could it be because I masturbate face down?

If youre talking about prone masturbation then you need to stop doing that

http://www.herballove.com/articles/prone-masturbation-what-it-and-why-you-need-stop-doing-it
>>
>>16438120
I'm going to go tomorrow.... I don't feel comfortable going today.
>>
*update*
When I touch it. It doesn't hurt. It only hurts behind it when I touch it at a certain spot....

Is this a sign that it's going away?
>>
>>16438466

There is no way anybody here can give you any kind of realistic and accurate diagnosis. y=You need to go and get it checked by a medical professional asap.
>>
>/adv/-Ph.Ds, Doctorates and Neurosurgeons

Why are OPs always such ginormous faggots?

If my balls ever hurt for more than like an hour, I'd be rushing to the doctors.
>>
>>16437769
> I still don't want to go because I'm afraid of being made fun of by my docto

doctors really don't care, they are over worked and have seen it all. really they will look you over with indifference and send you on your way. testicles are kinda important, get that looked at NOW, just get in your car and get yourself checked out.
>>
>>16438519
I might go tomorrow because my family is celebrating my birthday for turning 19...... And I don't feel comfortable telling them about my problem. If I tell them I will be screamed at for not saying anything. :(
>>
>>16438553
R.I.P. OP
>>
>>16438610
RIP OP's balls
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.