[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend told me she slept with 46 men before me. I broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1446772839320.jpg (162 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1446772839320.jpg
162 KB, 600x472
My girlfriend told me she slept with 46 men before me. I broke up with her after.

Am I a bad person?`
>>
>>16437082
no
das groce

never forget, each dick she takes means any individual dick mesmerises her less
>>
>>16437082
Now you're number 47. Yay!
>>
Was she good in bed?

Seriously,if she'd turned a new leaf and was going to be a good trustworthy and loving person they you're an idiot.

But if she's a vapid party animal then you're better off without her.
>>
No. And not becuase she has been with 46 men.
Not feeling attracted to that situation is NOT wrong. If a women knew you slept with 46 women she probably wouldnt want to be with you either. Now im not sure your reasons why you dont like it. My guess is like partly becuase of health issues (Ie. STDs, etc). And this is a normal reaction that is okay.

i know relationships are all about honesty.
Heres a tip. Never tell someone youve been with 46 people. Just fucking lie. Or just say quite a few. Dont give numbers. Who the fuck does that.
>>
46!?

Jesus, I mean I've been with experienced women, prefer it in fact, but that's a little much. I can't say I wouldnt do the same thing anon
>>
>>16437082
Bait? Oh well

No. Normally I'm not one to really care for the number of previous sexual partners. It's none of my business. The number usually depends on age too, but 46 is really high even if you are older. It kind of speaks volumes to the type of person if they've had that many sexual partners. It's also not a good sign if she just openly gives out that information.

I'm 29 and I've slept with 18 women but I'm not gonna go around telling perspective partners that. If they ask I'll probably knock a few off depending on who I'm talking to and where I want things to go in a possible future. Does that make me a bad person? Probably but I've done far worse things and I still get by without feeling bad about it.
>>
You should ask her to rate ducks on /b/

With that experience she'd have seen most types and sizes.
>>
>>16437111
>it's none of their business

Gonna have to disagree with you their, if I'm gonna sleep with someone, their sexual history is absolutely my business, if only for my own safety. I'll turn down a girl in a heartbeat if she dances around that question.
>>
>>16437082
>>37! My girlfriend sucked 37 ducks!

Why can't I get that out of my head??
>>
>>16437149
In a row?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7iTnZoUGI
>>
>>16437103

>turned a new leaf

>46 dicks

thats like hitler trying to be best friends with jewish people after the holocaust.
>>
>>16437082
and this is why i maintain a "dont ask, dont tell" policy. i dont really want to know how many partners a girl has had, and the women ive truthfully told how many partners ive had ran for the hills
>>
>>16437225
And this is why so many relationships fail
>>
you'd think a high partner count for a man would be appreciated, considering it's actually difficult for a man to get laid.

women? just spread your legs and you have 10000 people ready to dive in.
>>
>>16437241
>you'd think a high partner count for a man would be appreciated

Only by women who also have high partner counts
>>
>>16437259

I mean in general it's degenerate behavior, but the deck is still stacked against guys.

kinda sad that people brag about body counts instead of finding one, good girl/guy to be with. but hey, it's like people that brag about anything.
>>
>2015
>Asking your SO how many people they've slept with before

Why do people think this is a good idea
>>
OP, consider this:

there's a button with a 0.1% chance of turning your vast eternity into pure shit

some people beat their fist on this button thousands of times

some people loudly brag, "well I only hit this button FIFTY times"

some people sleep with 20 of those people

decisions have consequences, not just other people's decisions but yours as well

choose carefully who you stick with
>>
>>16437268
>2015
>this year I get a free pass for spreading plagues
>next year I'll just say, WTF OP ITS 2016
>>
>>16437263
>kinda sad that people brag about body counts instead of finding one, good girl/guy to be with. but hey, it's like people that brag about anything.

The more guys get forced to pay for other men's offspring, the fewer guys are going to hold any hope of landing a unicorn.
>>
>>16437268
Because intimacy is getting to know someone and having them get to know you as much as possible, and is essential to determine compatibility.
>>
>>16437263
>ad that people brag about body counts instead of finding one, good girl/guy to be with.

A lot of people still do this.
>>
>>16437288
It's a rising trend. Commitment used to be the norm. Then someone stood up and screamed "THIS IS OPPRESSING ME" then went on a giant crusade to make damn well sure nobody committed to anybody else again.

If your GF had 46 other dudes, then #47 probably is not Mr. Happily Ever After. Also, maybe she SAYS she got herself checked for herpes but can she PROVE it? Herpes is for life bro.
>>
>>16437149
>>16437195
first thing in my mind
>>
I have no idea how ma y men I've sleep t with and will never keep track. Each experience is new and special and as late my as I have no kids that I want you to support and am std free, what's the problem?
>>
No, that's a lot of dudes. Double digit numbers on sexual partners means nothing good.
>>
No, you're not.

I wish you better luck next time my friend.
>>
>>16437082
You should have waited a bit. Now she knows to lie to the next sucker.
>>
File: 1443394355982.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443394355982.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>16437397
You're gross.
>>
>>16437241
Some men have really huge partner counts.
Otherwise it wouldn't be possible to have women who have slept with 46 men.

Your rarely hear about any guys who have slept with 100+
>>
>Am I a bad person?`
No you're just the 47 person.
>>
>All the women and europeans unable to detect a bait thread
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.