[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when a girl has never been in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1438532045085.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1438532045085.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
What does it mean when a girl has never been in a relationship before but says she's not ready for a relationship?
>>
>>16436879

That you're ugly and she's waiting for chad.
>>
>>16436882
/thread
>>
>>16436882
this

try another female this ones not interested
>>
She has good motivation and does not want a relationship in this time in her life so she can focus on her scholing prob.
>>
>>16436882
This

She's just not into you, OP
>>
That she's not ready for a relationship.
>>
Means she loves guzzling on chad and jamals dick
>>
It means that she doesn't want a relationship! God knows what her reasoning for that is but it doesn't matter. Just forget about her and find someone else who might be interested.
>>
>>16436893
>>16436965
>>16437167
seriously

I don't see how my life would improve with a boyfriend.

Although I also lack intellectual and emotional maturity and experience. I would make for a poor girlfriend. I wouldn't know what would be normal for a relationship.
>>
Rejection is rejection is rejection, move on and keep lifting.
>>
>>16437459
She told me she wasn't looking for a relationship cos her grandpa passed away and stuff but she still goes to parties and stuff so I'm moving on.
>>
>>16436879
Have you considered the possibility that she means what she says?
>>
>>16436879
It means nobody wants her, and this >>16436882
>>
>>16437506
>taking what women say at face value
Topkek
Have you ever met one?
>>
>>16437502
Don't place too much credence in what I've got to say, but that seems like an excuse rather than a proper justification.

I could certainly see plenty of things getting in the way of a relationship. School, finances, work, distance, and obviously incompatibility.

I may be acting close-minded, but it certainly seems odd to me that even the dearest grandfather passing away would really have an impact on interest in relationships. Especially if "she still parties and stuff", meaning she ain't so distraught she can't go out regularly and have fun.

If a very close friend or one of my parents ended up underground, I'm certain that I would be highly distraught. I'm sure that words couldn't properly describe my state of emotion and being at that moment. But given that I was composed enough to be in a party or other social environment, I'd be receptive to a relationship with someone I found endearing, assuming I'm interested/unoccupied at the time.
>>
>>16436879
who cares ? girls don't know what they want.
the last girl i fucked thought she was a lesbian....
>>
>>16437800
maybe your dick is just that good
>>
>>16437800
>mfw I'm trans
>mfw a lesbian girl hit on me and seduced me
>mfw she would keep bugging me until I caved and put my penis in her and then quietly cry all night
>mfw she dumped me for a man and is a homophobic Catholic convert now
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>16437506
Only a very small possibility.

>>16437793
Exactly what I was thinking.

>>16437800
True, I'm keeping my options open for the meantime.
>>
>>16436879
That she's just not into you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.