[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You got a new match
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2075-1.jpg (4 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2075-1.jpg
4 MB, 5184x3456
>Being single for 2 years
>Match cute girl on Tinder
>Girl starts to talk to me
>I reply to her and start to have a good conversation
>Everything is going great
>We share a lot of interests
>Only 2 days of knowing each other
>We decide to meet up
>wtf.png
>She is not as good looking as on her pics
>She face is cute but her body doesn't even turn me on
>We go for a walk
>She then takes me to a bar
>She ends up asking me to stay on her flat
>I agree only because I don't want to be rude
>We go to her falt
>She kisses me
>She gets undressed
>She want to have sex
>Out of pity I agree
>whathaveIdone.exe
>I tell her that I have to go
>She gets madmax
>I tell her I don't feel well to stay
>She starts to talk shit about men
>imoutofhere.rar
>Leave

So, I think I did a great mistake by agreeing to have sex with her, she is now messaging me asking me to see us again, I really don't want to have any romantic relation with her but she is a nice girl to talk to.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>I agree only because I don't want to be rude
Are you by chance retarded?
>>
>>16435731
Not at all, I mean, she was kind of typsy and since it was the first time ever we met , I didn't want to look rude
>>
the first time meeting is the BEST TIME to be rude. Get your point across that you're only looking for friends, at least with her.

You dined and dashed, with the reason being retarded. Of course she's gonna follow up. Tell her the truth, that you only like men and were under the effects of hallucinogenics.
>>
You didn't want to be rude, and now you're probably going to be accused of rape.

Great job.
>>
>>16435759
So, I should have placed limits since the beginning, thus, making me a retard for not stablishing limits form the start.

The thing here is that she now wants to keep contact, even thought she treated me rudly when I told her that I was leaving.
>>
>>16435775
She wants to get impregnated to hook a man to her forever
>>
She had a good reason for being pissed. You'd be pissed if a girl did that to you, most likely too. That being said, Either apologize, cut contact, or feign a shitty short lived relationship.

Goal: Try not to get accused of rape.
>>
>>16435792
Well, she actually wanted to go bareback, but I refused to, appart from that there was a weird smell that I totally disliked.
>>
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

If you can smell it by the time you hit her bellybutton, cancel the show.
>>
>>16435805
My dick died and didn't stand up at all after that, she noticed it and blowjobed me, that's when she asked me to go bareback
>>
Oh god.

In this case, I'd say cut contact. I had a similar occurrence, except I didn't let her have the dipstick, and I left under the same circumstances, and I deleted the app I met her on.

Best future advice? Use Guerrilla mail. Nobody new needs your true contact shit.
>>
>>16435690
You meet her again, without fucking her and get to know her better.

You then do it again and again. By about the 4th or 5th time you do this, you'll realise one of two things.

1. She's a lot cooler than you thought and you want to spend even more time with her.

2. She's definitely not for you. You block her out of your life.

>Tinder
>Fucking on the first date
Jesus Christ this generation is retarded. No wonder everyone is completely fucked and shooting up schools.....
>>
>>16435840

I really believe I won't be fucking her again, she's cool and nice to talk to, but I'm no t attracted to her physically.

>Fucking on the first date
The worst thing of all is that I'm 27, I really feel pathetic to be honest
>>
>>16435690
Is she fat, on a collision course with The Wall, or both?
>>
>>16435853
Yeah m8 but you really need to give people a chance.

I was in love with a grill for 6 years and I never found her physically attractive for at least the first 3 months that I knew her.
>>
File: 1446656891341.jpg (347 KB, 1408x1184) Image search: [Google]
1446656891341.jpg
347 KB, 1408x1184
>>16435840
PROTIP: the ones shooting up schools are not the ones getting laid on first attempt.
>>
>awful smell
You're gonna get a disease
>she was tipsy
You're gonna get accused of rape
>she wanted to go bareback
You're gonna be a dad and have to pay child support until you're 45
>>
>>16435861
She's skiny fat, she has thin arms and legs, but fridge like body, no boobs or butt at all, I'm not a 10\10 but I've fucked 9\10'a on the past

>>16435863
I don't doubt that at all, but I don't like body at all, it's like a invisible barrier for me

>>16435865
Lol I agree

>>16435899
I really hope not to get any disease, I showered as soon as I got home.
I backed up conversations on where she explicitly said she agreed to have sex and also I didn't go in bareback.
>>
>>16435911
You still need to get an STD test
>>
>>16435914
I will really, I want to be sure I'm clean
>>
>>16435911
Get tested. If it smells bad, gtfo.
>>
>>16435840
Get off 4chan, dad.
>>
>>16435690
Jab her with some roils m8
Clenbuterol to lose weight
Oestrogen for boobs and ass
Would probably counteract each other this is terrible advice
>>
>>16435690
How bad was her body?
On a scale where a ten is your dream partners body and a 1 is grotesque to the point of having to look away ren if it was just a photo
>>
>>16436685

I don't think drugs would do something on her

>>16436690
3/10, really, like nothing I would fuck, she was cure though, but not hot at all
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.