[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this guy that i dated. Things didn't end well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4
File: sigh.png (13 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
13 KB, 512x512
There's this guy that i dated. Things didn't end well. I taught him everything about women, what to tell them to make them fall for him. Some months later he has a new girlfriend. He is also really ugly and i never thought he would get someone but he did. I feel used and that he only didn't get a girlfriend even sooner because he couldn't. I have full frontal nudes of him and he has none of me. I want to leak his nudes to her, to his family, to everyone that knows him. I could also leak it somewhere and eventually he would bump on them. I'm asking if there are law penalties for doing this. We aren't american. Please no hate, i feel used by that asshole. So much for his love that he imediatelly finds someone else.
>>
Jealous of happiness eh?
>>
>>15454777
Do it. Make him pay for what he did. Send it to his girlfriend too.
>>
Since you're the only one who has these pictures and provided he trusted them to you in private, yes you will be in fucking trouble if you send them
>>
>I taught him everything about women, what to tell them to make them fall for him.
So wait, you are taking credit for the fact he found a gf?
>he is also really ugly
Then why are you jealous, be happy for him
>>
Post picture of his face for lulz

I dated a guy who used me too and I fucked his life over. Feels good.
>>
>>15454777
Don't do that OP, he has just moved on and it's time for you to do the same. I know you feel bitter about the whole thing, but how would you feel if the situation was reversed and he did the same thing to you?
>>
>>15454816
She wouldn't use him like he did to her. Fucking scumbag.

Do it op.
>>
How DARE you continue on with your life after we broke up!
>>
>>15454821
He didn't "use her", he used the things she taught him. From what I gather he probably didn't ask for it. Leaking nudes is just a shitty move, and she'll regret it eventually.
>>
I need help from someone who knows European law because i don't want to risk going to jail because of that douche. If someone can help i'll even post the pictures here. His cunt girlfriend keeps posting pictures with him in her fb and he has pics with her too. I'm the clown. He said he loved me too fast, i should have known. Guys leak their ex girlfriends all the time, why can't we do the same? She should see the pictures to see what he has done before she came in the picture and his family should see too. I'm sure this would ruin his relationship with her.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? Leave the poor guy alone. He did NOTHING to you, you fucking cunt.

Kill yourself.
>>
He wasted my time and played with my feelings. He didn't love me, any woman would have been just fine, i bet he told her he loved her as soon as they met. He didn't even grieve the breakup, as soon as he could he found someone else. He probably didn't even tell her i exist. He parades his romance on fb for everyone to see. I never thought he would get a girlfriend cu's he looks really bad and is really short but somehow it happened. He must pay.
>>
>>15454900
then post his picture what are you waiting for?
>>
>>15454900
He didnt use you.
you helped him.

Theres two ways of looking at this. And as long as he wasnt a complete douche with ending your guys relationship then he doesnt deserve any vengance OP.
>>
Post his nudes here duh
>>
>>15454814
Used you how?
>>
This is so bait.
>>
If a guy made this thread you'd probably be told to kill yourself and be called a pathetic beta. I'm glad to see that's what this thread is coming to. OP is a slut
>>
Pics or didn't happen
>>
It isn't bait. I came here to know if people actually go to jail for this because i never did this but instead i get insulted or people ask for the nudes. I could leak it here and elsewhere and not tell him and maybe he would bump on them eventually and then i'd probably be safe because it would take a while or never for him to see them but what i really wanted was to humiliate him in front of his new girlfriend, family and friends. No one seems to help.
>>
>>15454952
Idk about your country but here in merrica he could sue you for slander. As long as he has proof its you who was leaking them.

Otherwise no laws.
>>
>>15454922
>>
>>15454961
He will know it's me. If it's a fine i have to pay it's ok. I'm just scared of prison
>>
>>15454952
Then Google it to see if it's dangerous to post people nudes or your ex must have send his nude to his new girlfriend or something. If your showing his nudes be careful not being caught
>>
>>15454962
I don't know why this seems so alien to you. I asked here because of anonymity and because i get replies fast
>>
>>15454971
he might know its you but he still has to proof it to a court somehow to fine you.
They wont just take his word for it.
And yes no jail time because you are not a danger to society for handing out penis pictures of your ex OP
>>
>>15454952
I'm a lawyer who specializes in European Law. You'll be fine if you don't send it to anyone underage.

Do it and post results here.
>>
>>15454981
We already gave you advice. Leave the guy alone. He did nothing to you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>15454777
leaking his nude isnt really the right thing to do. but if thats what you want to do and dont think you'll regret it later, you can always have your phone conveniently "hacked" and his nudes were leaked. Or even you losing your phone and someone returned it anonymously. be creative with the story XD hope it helps
>>
Unless you pontificate on what he did to you to make you hate him so much, you sound like a scheming bitch who is jealous and wants to try and ruin his life over it.

Also you don't ruin a guy's life by sending nudes. And he doesn't evev have any of you. Are you sure HE'S the asshole?
>>
I think i'll cut the picture to just show the dick first. I'll think about posting the rest because he knows who i am and i'm worried. Wait a bit..
>>
>>15454777
Why the FUCK would you teach your boyfriend about women and how to get them isn't he your boyfriend?
>>
You talk about the guy like you own him. He's allowed to fucking dump you. You "Taught" him things that you don't expect him to use? You're just a dumb controlling bitch. Honestly, nudes aren't a massive deal, you're power tripping over something that doesn't exist. My sister's nudes have been leaked, I still love her. Some of my friends have nudes leaked, I'm cool with them. Everyone is sexual and most mature people acknowledge that. If anything you're just going to get his girlfriend to hate you, it's not like you're showing her anything she hasn't seen before.
>>
>>15455041
That's what you say. I bet you wouldn't like your nudes sent to everyone you know. He has no respect for me, he found someone else as soon as he could and keeps posting pics on fb with the whore. I really don't buy the " girl's nudes leaked is much worse than a guy's nudes leaked" especially if he looks bad and wants a career.
>>
>>15455058
Why would i care if his whore hates me? He and his family will be the ones that hate me the most and i'm fine with that but if she hates me too, great.
>>
>>15455068
You're picking apart a very minuscule piece of what I said. You are accomplishing NOTHING other than being an entitled cunt.
>>
>>15455078
I am accomplishing... his relationship will end i'm sure especially because he probably didn't tell her i exist. He will go for a job and people will see a full frontal nude of him. A full frontal nude that will be on the internet forever for everyone to see. It will surely help him with his next girlfriends. I learned an important lesson. No point going for ugly guys. Even they can get girlfriends if they kiss their asses long enough. Never going for ugly guys again. I'll put the pic soon.
>>
So how did you break up?
>>
>>15454777
OP, I have a question for you, why did you go out with him if you knew he was ugly? Are you talking about his personality or just his face?
>>
>>15454814
>>15454821

stop samefagging you useless whore, everyone thinks you're a moron.

you also sound ugly yourself if you're this hell bent on getting revenge and you can't get anyone yourself, even as a girl.
>>
>>15455144
I'm having some connection problems but i will post the pic. I got with him for the same reason that guys get ugly girls. I won't have to worry about him leaving me and he will do everything i want, low self esteem, etc. I was however incorrect. Women are desperate these days and i wonder how there are guys that can't get gfs because he did.. He is below average in face and is really short. 150 something. He is also socially retarded, doesn't have a licence and flunked 3 years in school because he was bullied. In those 3 years he was in an institution. Out of all guys i met he was the one i least expected to get a gf but it happened. I'm confused and depressed
>>
>>15455269
Same poster from before, if he was everything you expected and wouldn't leave you would you cheat on him or break up him cause he's getting boring or for another?
>>
>>15455289
No.
>>
So, you taught him how to get with girls, and how to be more socially adept, and now you think he doesn't deserve happiness because you can't replace him as easily as you thought. You're justifying posting his nudes with "he's happy and I'm not! Waaah waaah waahh!"

You're just being a jealous cunt, plain and simple OP. Move on if he's so ugly and worthless, there's no need to ruin what little social life he has. And everyone will know how much of a bitch you are, and it will hurt your social life as well.
>>
>>15455354
This. It comes through loud and clear.

Leave the guy alone. Move on with your own self.
>>
>>15455093
First.

>His relationship will end im sure

Really? Because my crazy (and really possibly fat) ex showed my naked body to the interwebz? Like she didnt lick that nice bum of his already

Second

>he will go for a job and people will see a frontal nude of him

No babe gurl, he will ask the court to remove the pictures, with the nice fine you'll have to pay.

Don't act out of hatred. Try improving yourself instead of degrading others.
>>
File: thereismore.jpg (20 KB, 433x129) Image search: [Google]
thereismore.jpg
20 KB, 433x129
Here is the cut pic as i promised. I don't know if i will put the rest especially here but this was a legit story and please don't insult me. He was horrible to me and i am still protecting his identity.
>>
>>15455266
>>15455377

>doesn't deny she's fat and ugly

OP you can post whatever pictures you want of your ex, but you can't change the fact yo ugly.
>>
>>15455269
If you're not a troll you might have convinced me karma exists. You sound like a terrible person and I'm quite glad you're depressed. Plus, I have no clue what you think leaking this guys nudes will do lol
>>
>>15455269
It sounds like you were using him, and he maybe took the fuck off.
>>
Op dont.
Just move on. I gave my ex nudes and he used me and betrayed me so I broke up with him.
A year later my nudes are circling the internet and I have decided just to move on with my life.
Do not go to his level just move on.
>>
>>15454900
What are you, like 13? Jesus christ, grow up and find a new guy.
>>
>>15455541
Remove pic before you get banned
>>
>>15455571
Yes, i'm sure you would love your nudes online for everyone to see. Noone would want you after they found out and you would never sleep in peace ever again. I know it sucks that some women revenge too but it is as it is. Maybe the same will happen to you someday by a not so nice girl
>>
Do it, and come back and tell me you are happier.
>>
>>15455541
Is ruining his life really gonna do anything to improve yours? Do you still want him? Is that what it's all about? Just forget about the guy's existence, move on to someone else yourself.
If this is a bait thread, take that shit to r9k. You'll hook way more that way.
>>
>>15455677
Stop saying it's a bait thread. And if anything this thread proved that even if you are short and ugly you can get a gf relatively fast so this would make people happy. Out of all people i really thought he would be alone forever. And the girl doesnt appear to bad either even though i only saw her in pictures. I believe anything now. And no, i dont want him, i just want to make him suffer since he made a fool of me. I got an ugly guy to avoid this kind of stuff dammit... i dont know what to do anymore. He didnt contact me ever again after the breakup. I dont know how ugly and short a guy has to be so that noone wants him anymore..
>>
>>15455719
>he made a fool of me
What did he do to make a fool of you? Is there a group of people making a joke of you because "Anon taught 'ugly Chad' how to get chicks then got dumped"?
Just forget about his existence. Go find other guys. Is it really so hard to take this guy out of your life?
>>
>>15455755
It kind of is because i had strong feelings for him and until i found out he had a gf i would think of him all the time. It was horrible to find out and im really shocked he managed to find one and fast. And i just know it was him that approached her. That bastard. Im 90% sure he didnt mention i exist. I truly dont want him back but a womans time is precious. The only way for justice to be made is to show everyone he knows the pictures so that he learns that he should have used someone else. I also had an idea. Since its likely that he didnt tell her about me i can pretend to be someone that he approached online for sexual purposes and that will ruin it for sure
>>
>>15455789
Did he break up with you or did you break up with him?
>>
>>15455818
We both kind of broke up with eachother. He wasn't doing anything for the relationship. Things really escalated with this bitch though. Today a picture was put on her fb in which she is with him in his bed! You can see in the pic the same bars as in the dick pic i posted of him. I don't get how this is possible. He was socially retarded, he could have finished university by now but didn't because he was 3 years in an institution, he doesn't have a licence. He was a piece of shit. It's as if this breakup made him into a new man and now he's treating her much better than he ever treated me. BY THE WAY, HE STILL LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS BECAUSE THOSE BARS ARE THE BARS FROM HIS ROOM IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE. This is ridiculous. I look at some guys and i know that they can get girlfriends if they try but this guy in specific... i really didn't think it would happen!!!! I see so many single attractive guys and it seems that the ones i date are always the ones who get girlfriends soon enough. I hate him, i wish to send her everything and pretend to be a new affair of his. His family and friends should see all of it too. He won't recover from it easily since he is kind of autistic. Ridiculous, picture from his room in his parents house. I can't take this..
>>
>>15455841
So you broke up with him. Don't give me the "both agreed" bullshit because that's never how it works, you wanted to end it and he agreed.
You're so jelly. The one thing that pisses off a woman more than anything is getting over her fast, but you know why he got over it so fast?? He realized how much of a bitch you were! Saw your true colors, and it killed his boner for you.
And here you are lamenting over some ugly chump because of your own ego.
Get over yourself, then get over him, in that order.
>>
Who's ever going to date you knowing you did this to your last ex? Or will you just lie about it? How would you feel if someone did this to you?
Take the fucking high road.
It sounds like you never had any respect for this guy, and he left you. Is that surprising?
In the future don't date people you don't respect. And be a respectable person yourself.
>>
All i wanted was a decent boyfriend. But it seems they don't exist anymore. Or maybe they never did. And yes, i'm revengeful and i'm proud of it. I don't let people step on me like a doormat. No man fucks me over without repercussions and if more women were like me the world would be better. And yes i admit, being replaced is what hurts the most. I guess he just never loved me because if he did he would have tried to get me back which he didn't.. not even once.. and he wouldn't have found a girlfriend so fast. It couldn't have been her that approached him, it was him! I was forgotten like a piece of shit. In the end, maybe he got a new gf so fast because being with me gave him cool points. As i said, in this story the idiot is me... and she doesn't appear to be so bad in physical appearance either... grr..
>>
>>15455874
You had him, you can't expect him to crawl back to you if you let him go.
>>
I'm unique, irreplaceable, he will never find someone like me ever again, i am the best he ever got and ever will get. Some people can't value the good things they have but he will learn a lesson. I'm not an ex, i am the one and only OP and my self esteem won't be lowered because of this and if i get infamous around some parts because of this i don't care, they will learn that i'm no toy to play with. Tomorrow i will probably do the public humiliation with all the pictures with his face in them clearly indicating that it is him in the pictures. Maybe if he hadn't paraded his relationship on fb making a fool of me this wouldn't happen. That fucking showoff, has to show to everyone that he is sooo happy with his girlfriend. I hope it will end soon, who wants an idiot who still lives with his parents in his twenties, can't drive, doesn't have a degree or a job, is almost a midget and ugly.
>>
>>15455874
And they do exist, just don't be so fucking jelly when the guy you break up with gets a gf. If he wanted to break up first it would be different.
>>
>>15455878
and he could have went after me. You never went after someone that you loved? He just wasn't into me. He is cold.
>>
>>15455898
This is why MGTOW shit exists.

This bitch right here.
>>
>>15454952
Yeah they do, it's harassment and if you get a pay out anywhere he can sue you for all you own.
>>
I see that i'm being insulted again. Well he wasn't into MGTOW or he wouldn't have found a girlfriend right away. Your insults don't matter to me so don't even bother.
>>
Why don't you just go tell him off for what he did? Tell him he treated you like a doormat and hurt your feelings getting a new girlfriend. If he responds like an asshole about it, then threaten to release the photos.
>>
what country
>>
>>15455935
That would be giving him too much importance. I really don't understand why some people on the internet say that it's so easy for a girl to get a boyfriend and that there are so many single men. There are more women in the world than men due to the fact that man die more ( many times in stupid ways). Women are getting desperate and it's starting to be a privilege to get a boyfriend at all and much prettier women compete against each other for such guy. These are really dark times. For him to get a girlfriend, believe me.. anyone can get.
>>
>>15455955
>giving him too much importance
But you already are. The fact that you're willing to do something your not sure is legal or not just to get back at him is putting him at a pretty high level of importance. For all you know, spreading his pics on the internet could affect nothing. It's usually women's nudes that get more attention on the internet anyways.
>>
>>15455978
For fuck's sake, enough of this sexism. Let me ask you this? If a person has a micro circumcised dick and is obese do you think he wants everyone to see it? In my opinion, the leaks hurt more the more horrible your body is so yes, i think it hurts men just as much as women
>>
>>15455995
It doesn't really look like a micropenis, and he doesn't seem obese.

Post a fit, though, fuccboi, if you're such hot shit.
>>
>>15455955
that is not how it works women would rather share the top males then ever settle for less. trust me on this the alphas are getting all the sex while the true beta male getting none.
>>
>>15456040
Yet he got a girlfriend so your theory goes to waste
>>
>>15455995
>the leak hurts more the more horrible your body is
Based off what you posted, it just looks like another pic that'd get thrown into the abyss of dick pics that get posted on the internet. If you're gonna spread the pictures just fucking do it. Nothing will happen to you. If he does try to take legal action, deny, deny, deny. By the end of it, you'll still feel no sense of accomplishment anyways
>>
File: la-muerte-de-makoto-xd-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
la-muerte-de-makoto-xd-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>15454777
Femanon here, I've been in a situation similar to yours and honestly? Just write your feelings in a journal or vent them on a private blog.

Did his actions really hurt you? Yes. Was what he did completely shitty? Yes. Will you find another guy? Maybe, although right now the pain of the betrayal is only going to amplify your loneliness.

If you value yourself as a person at all, don't leak the nudes. This has nothing to do with the law, this is a matter of making yourself out to be a shittier person than he was or just cutting your losses and moving on with your life. Be good to yourself, Op.
>>
can we archive this?

i remember when i told my ex a day after she cheated on me with my ex best friend that i found someone else.

she responded back with "you found someone else already??? who???"

then she started bitching about how it was some girl that doesnt even exist

women are fucking retarded. you are retarded op.

if you post his nudes, it will do absolutely nothing to him.
>>
>>15454777
Do it OP.
Ignore all the moralfaggots. That guy just took advantage of your kindness for his own benefit and he's fucking ungrateful for all the support you gave him.
He hurt you, therefore you should hurt him as much as you can. It's only fair.
>>
File: 1395982158913.png (46 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1395982158913.png
46 KB, 363x364
>>15456401
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.