[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comprehending others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 720x720
I know some stuff about reality. Experience, information and observation have all taught me that most people are delusional pieces of shit. In that they're truly revolting pieces of shit but as if don't comprehend it.

For example, if I somehow became confused into thinking I was a piece of shit I'd try to find a way to not be.

Most you seem to not even have the ability to realize you are pieces of shit. And if a miracle happened and you could realize it you seem to just disregard the truth and keep being a piece of shit.

What can I do to better understand the feeble structure of such minds?

I've tried to understand how people can be the way they are and not be good and the only conclusion I can come to is that you're actually robots living scripted lives that were written and programmed by a piece of shit and you don't actually have the ability to think.
>>
Hit bottom. Take the easy way out.
>>
>>17368300
You just have to find peace that they've chosen to be content where they are, and there's nothing you can or should do about it. Don't encumber yourself with a burden you weren't asked to carry, nor were you meant to carry.
>>
congratulations, you found out that people are dumb. it's really tempting to make a big deal out of it when you first discover it, but in truth, the fact that people suck is not news and has not been news for thousands of years. it is only news to you.

eventually you'll get used to it and you'll find better uses for your intellect instead of wasting time posting about it. until then, I suggest you get in the habit of practising compassion. it can only help you. and if you think it can't, then you have much farther to go than you think you do.

enjoy your journey OP.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.