[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Age >Professional occupation/ Area of studies >Number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
>Age
>Professional occupation/ Area of studies
>Number of sexual partners
>Number of relationships
>Something random about you/ how are you feeling

Journalism
Lately, I´ve been getting this weird feeling when I´m around friends that I´m not actually there, and when that happens, I have to be alone for that feeling to pass
>>
How is this advice? Fuck off you /b/ shitstain
>>
>>17363048

>23
>I studied film and do it on an indie level, but my current job is managing a business for a Psychic
>too many sexual to count, very slutty faggot here
>nine relationships that i count so far, but my memory is swiss cheese due to recent brain damage
>since the brain damage i seem unable to write the way i could before and it scares the shit out of me, but im slowly fading out social obligations and devoting more itme to it starting tomorrow.

>>17363048

i felt that a lot this year too man. there came a point where my best friend refused to see me outside of a group setting. to him I had simply become another challenger on board games, not someone to bond with.
>
>>
>>17363048
>23
>Shit jobs, looking to get qualifications of a translator and a programmer.Also going to college and perhaps studying something nice in the future
>3
>1
>I feel like utter crap, thank you. My favorite color is purple and I'd probably hate your guts.
>>
>>17363064
Have you done anything that you can show us?
>>
>>17363074
Why would you hate me?
>>
>>17363048
Psychology
I'm trying everything to feel right now. I get irritated with patterns that can be changed. I used vidya to escape from a childhood situation. I want to get to the base block to solve problems.
>>
>>17363093
What childhood situation?
>>
>>17363087

he doesn't hate you. he hates himself. if you cant love yourself or even like yourself, how can you like other people? for the most part people like him hate others simply for being what he is not.

>>17363084

in terms of writing? my first project was a fan made sequel to sailor moon. we get 50 thousand views a month. we were getting over 100 thousand a month this year but we had blocked copyright music in certain countries that slowed us down. heres a trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Do7x0_t4To

then i wrote a five episode mini series that takes place entirely in front of a greenscreen, supposed to look like a comic book. we lost the project files and have to start over which im sad about but fine with cuz a lot of the filming was bad and the script could be better to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2xtIZUgfGs

thats the opening scene. in the next draft im hoping to eliminate the 'too cheap' elements. (note: it may show up a bit brighter and more washed out on some screens. if it seems to bright and kinda weird layer of white over it, try making it HD and skipping aruond back and forth til its dark. cant figure out why it does this when i convert to flv)
>>
>>17363096
I got buttfucked and raped from a trusted friend.
>>
>29
>Technician, mostly mechanical with a little background in electronics. Associates degree with an emphasis on Sciences
>18
>7
I feel pretty good. I'll be 30 soon and in the best shape of my life. Working out 5 days a week. Eating super healthy. Quit smoking pot 2 years ago after 13 years of smoking. 3 months sober from alcohol. Quit smoking cigarettes 3 months ago also after 13 years.
>>
>>17363048
-Behavioral Therapist for children with autism/Child Development major
-5, but 3 of them were minuscule high school relationships
-I am ambidextrous and able to astro-travel and lucid dream.
>>
>>17363087
Idk I need something to hate. I'm sure I'll find something. I'll take any kind of fuel at this point.
>>17363100
Don't try to speak for me, twat. If you hate yourself so much do something about it.
>>
>>17363102
Want to be in an internet support group? I'd need one too
>>
File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70 KB, 1147x609
graphic design
Now a loner, because the bitch cheated on me. I sorta enjoy it more now than a time in relationship, I've always been autistic anyway.
>>
>>17363115

>dont try to speak for me

too late anon, i already did. what are you going to do about it?

>if you hate yourself so much

thats some pretty heavy projection desu
>>
>>17363127
Noice bait
Kill yourself
>>
>>17363129

why?
>>
>>17363051
OP is probably just trying to get an idea of where everyone is at in their lives to get some sort of validation for where they are at personally. Also to maybe stimulate conversation based on people's replies, and get feedback and advice. Seems okay to me.
>>
>>17363131
Because it would make me happy. Just do it faggot
>>
>>17363129

>i need something to hate, ill find something
>YOU'RE BAIT.

the irony
>>
>>17363134
Honey, I don't think you understand what 'irony' is.
>>
File: 1467776060469.jpg (271 KB, 1087x2048) Image search: [Google]
1467776060469.jpg
271 KB, 1087x2048
>>17363133

>he cant even make himself happy

oh jesus
>>
None/NEET since HS

Feeling nostalgic. I want to go back to the city where I spent my childhood.
>>
>>17363119
Tbh the best support for me is seeing people going through struggles and overcoming them. Relatability
>>
Graphic Designer / UX Designer
I love pineapples, their touch, their smell, their aesthetics, their taste.
I'm feeling alright, just general fat girl issues.
>>
>30
>Marketing for a ad agency in Seattle
>8
>8
>Hungover. Had too much last night. Waiting for the headache to pass so I can go for a swim. Feeling like I need to quit drinking altogether. It's not doing me any favors. At 30, I just can't handle the repercussions like I used to.
>>
>>17363048
>Age
>Professional occupation/ Area of studies
Medicine.
>Number of sexual partners
One.
>Number of relationships
One.
>Something random about you/ how are you feeling
I just waxed my arms, so I feel mostly annoyed.
I've been severely depressed for years and just recovered, I have been postponing a ton of shit and I have to do it all in the next few months. It is tiring, but worth it.
>>
File: 1457811905077.png (35 KB, 386x256) Image search: [Google]
1457811905077.png
35 KB, 386x256
>>17363048
psychology
I feel great, but also feel kind of bummed because my "girlfriend" left me in april and I don't even know why. It's weird really. Been like that since then
>>
>>17363048

> civil engineer
> 3
> 3
> i got a shit in my butt
>>
>27
>Gardener
>1
>3
>I'm interested in what comes after death, and thus, trudge through this life day by day to find out what awaits on the other side. I'm not suicidal, just incredibly curious in things humans do not understand
>>
Accountant
Stopped counting partners during college, let's say it's over 50
6 serious relationships
I haven't had sex since March, the longest dry spell in recent memory. Usually I'm hyper sexual after a relationship ends but I'm having a lot of trouble shaking this one.
>>
>>17363048

> 24
> Movie Director
> 27
> 1
> My favorite position is to have the girl ride me reverse cowgirl.
>>
>>17363048

> 21
> Unemployed
> 150
> 5
> I got a 12" cock.
>>
>>17363048

Student
Do people have a lot of sex in college? I can't wait!
>>
>>17363048

> Age

> Profession
Bartender

> Sex

> Relationship

> Random
I tell the bitch she's my girl, fuck her, and dump her.
>>
>>17363048
Just general ed at a CC for now

I like bird watching. I'm feeling lazy today, and this is my first time back on 4chan after a week's break. I'm trying to cut down in internet use, as that's my biggest vice/addiction/distraction/waste of time.
>>
>24
>Modern languages and literature
>5
>3
>Even if my romantic self cant help to desire love, I'm not confident in relationships enough to believe they would last. Lust get people blind, and lovers end up using each other. I'm trying to adapt.
>>
Eighteen
Pawnbroker
Zero
Pretty much zero
I'm probably a little psychotic and I'm feeling mildly stressed because I've got too much to do in so little time.
>>
>>17363048

> 30
> Lawyer
> I pull a girl every Friday night, have for the last 5 years. Plus college... easily 300 or 400.
> 2
> I fucking hate my job. Makes good money, that's the only good part.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.