[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend Stabbed Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>be me
>in love with a girl, she's my first
>charming, sexy
>lies all the time, blames it on her mother, also claims her mother gave her PTSD
>dumps me for another guy
>on and off for a while
>had sex one time, she asked me for it
>skip about 1 month
>she becomes very unstable, fails her classes, starts hardcore drinking
>skip about 2 months later
>break up with her, stand up for myself after all the bullshit she dragged me through, tell her I'm blocking her
>next day
>she fucking stabs me with a kitchen knife, pic somewhat related
>multiple stab wounds
>almost die if the fucking knife had gone a bit closer to the left
>lucky she didn't go for the jugular
>many people see it, no doubt that she did it
>goes to jail
>why the fuck did she do this
>eventually released on house arrest
>telling old friends I did, "bad things" to her
>claims I raped her
>hasn't pressed charges against me yet

My guess is that her lawyers are trying to give her a reason to fucking stab me. How do I defend myself from allegations like these, /adv/?
>>
>>17361879
I would probably get a lawyer if I were you. Maybe just consult about it. It sounds like a possible slander/libel with malicious intent case.

Since you didn't rape her and as such, she has no evidence, and she stabbed you, I doubt you have much to worry about in terms of legal repercussions but I would still look into the lawyer thing because you don't want that stuff getting to your employer or school.
>>
why would you go back to her when you knew she was a lying bitch you fucking retard. i swear some morons have no self control just because they want to get their dick wet fucking pathetic

anyway didnt she already go to jail for stabbing you? what happened then? didn't cops come to your house to ask you questions about the incident? tell us more
>>
>>17361892
Because I was a fucking retard, that's why I went back. First love man, I fucked up.

She hasn't gone to jail yet. She's awaiting trial right now, so her defense is trying to create a reason out of thin air.

Cops questioned me about everything as I was going to the ER.

>>17361888
Checked. I am probably going to get a lawyer for the reasons you mentioned.

She's also been sending very deranged and scary texts to some of her ex-friends in the middle of the night, so I'm wondering if her mind has just cracked.
>>
>>17361900
Just curious, when you got stabbed, did you feel sharp pain immediately or did adrenaline kick in first and then the pain was real?
>>
>>17361879
Lawyer up and get her ass chewed back to jail.

You should be pressing charges wtf op
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.