[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl I used to go to school with ran into me twice today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 443x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 443x868
Some girl I used to go to school with ran into me twice today while I was driving my car and the second time I parked right next to her at the store. How stupid would it be to message her jokingly and say stop stalking me?

She was a popular person btw
>>
No one can answer this except you.

People thought I was a bit crazy, because I was a bit crazy. So I could get away with telling someone that their chronically (and laughably needlessly) elevated coritsol levels were causing their hippocampus to atrophy over time, every time I saw them within the course of the day.

It's all in the predictive networks, the framing, and the contrast. What they think your motivations and intent is. Etc. Their theory of mind and how they view you as a person.

So answer your own damn question. You've had a LIFETIME of experience in seeing how and when people treat you differently from someone who just did the same cutesy bullshit you did.
>>
don't say nothing. depending on how they saw you as a person. you would either be creep or just weird. The fact that you parked to her it would then imply your "stalking" her. Then should would go from meh to hmmm. This guy might be creep.
>>
>>17361566
It's a small town so we all know each other crazy well
>>
>>17361574
Also my parents are gone for the night and so is her kid
>>
>>17361580
Tell her you can be her kid for tonight.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.