[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did something fucking weird today, what do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1467073014260.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1467073014260.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
I did something fucking weird today, what do you guys think?
>Had a hard day at work, boss riding me, etc
>Walking out to my car in the parking lot
>A girl comes up to me and starts talking to me
>starts talking
>I have absolutely no idea what she said but the sound of her voice drove me insane
>she keeps talking for a few seconds, i'm slipping from the world
>shove her backwards
>she falls down onto the pavement
>walk past my car down the street
>go to an Applebees down the street and sit at the bar for a bit, (I don't drink)
>walk back to my car
>the girl is gone
I have no idea why I did that. I feel nervous.
What happened?
>>
>>17360409

I had something similar happen to me, OP.

I had just finished enjoying some Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos, my favorite Applebee's menu item, and on the walk home I noticed a strange dog following me.

Not only had I never seen this dog before, but the dog existed in dimensions above and beyond our own, and also was not wearing a collar.

The dog, which was as tall as my navel and infinitely wide, barked once at me before subducting into the pavement, leaving no hole or trace that it had ever existed.

I think I just laughed nervously at the time, but it retrospect it was pretty weird.
>>
File: 4326435435.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
4326435435.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
fuck, you sure that wasn't a dream? I have never felt that I was going to physically harm someone outside of dreams
>>
>>17360409

OP, I remember my mom freaking out one night because my dad, mid-sentence, had suddenly become unresponsive and was spouting gibberish. We immediately thought, "stroke," and pushed/guided/carried him into the van while we dialed 911 and started toward the hospital.
The whole time, he continued this alien babbling, "Assla Erdve Ocsahn... Cnchike Ilqleuaasd... Relligd Hncikce Nontwo Sotca..." His eye would dart around like he was reading what he was saying.

About half way to the hospital, he suddenly spoke a normal word, "Artichoke," right in the middle of his babble. He said, "Aihsrrac Rshmip... Ctorcuss Srbi... Sipncah nad Artichoke Pid..."

A few minutes later, he did it again, this time saying, "Pretzels," and a few seconds after that, "Meatballs."

It was then that we came over a rise in the hill and on the side of the road was a Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grill restaurant. There was no discussion among anyone in the car, but we suddenly all knew that we were going to stop and go inside to eat, and that's exactly what we did. My dad sat down with a menu and started reading off appetizers, "Sweet Potato Fries & Dip, Mozzarella Sticks, ooh, Housemade Sweet & Spicy Pickles! That sounds good, doesn't it guys?" The rest of us suddenly all snapped out of it and asked him why he had been talking strangely earlier, but he insisted that we had been the ones talking strangely. To this day he claims that *he* had been driving *us* to the hospital when he suddenly had an overpowering hankering for some Boneless Wings.

Weird, right?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.