[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how in the fuck do people deal with day to day life I moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
how in the fuck do people deal with day to day life

I moved out about a year ago. I work and go to school to.

I can't deal with this shit. all the responsibility and apartment living and juggling like ten things at once. it fucking sucks. sleep like shit, constantly worried about different things. I have this feeling that at any moment I could fuck something up or I could get sick and I would be screwed.

I frankly want to give up, move home, and do nothing all day.

how do you adjust to this
>>
>>17358779
I just accept that life itself is suffering. And your mind is the only refuge you can depend on.

It's normal, Anon.
>>
You have to tell yourself something dark that is feeding your anxiety. "I might fuck up", "I might get fired and humiliated", "I might fail this semester".
But
you'll still be in the end, OK. You will get through the misfortune.
In life, you need to expect bad things to happen. Expect betrayal, sadism, theft, humiliation. You get mad when things are bad AND unexpected. You don't get mad whenever it rains, because you expect rain. The same should be applied to every misfortune. Let this help ease your anxiety, use your time on earth stress free and wisely. Work hard but expect these things to happen, or else you will not be prepared for life. Become stoic. Have goals.
>>
what specifically is giving you problems?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.