[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seeing a 19 year old girl /adv/. She's cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1468399340413.jpg (33 KB, 592x598) Image search: [Google]
1468399340413.jpg
33 KB, 592x598
I'm seeing a 19 year old girl /adv/. She's cute and kind and a great gf material.

However she insist on me attending her church. I already attended once and I can't help but laugh and make fun of them singing and doing all that when they are in worship. She's a hardcore Christian.

I was raised Catholic and even attend mass on Sundays but I don't want to attend nor be hardcore in my faith.

Should I just call it quits with this girl?

Pic unrelated but best state
>>
>>17355089
If it's a dealbreaker for both of you, then yes, call it off. You would never EVER be happy with any hardcore religious person anyway unless you were too. They are quite literally batshit crazy and brainwashed. Unlike regular believers, they are genuinely horrible to spend any extended amount of time with.

The worst part is when they go on the warpath trying to convert you in order to "save" you. Which I find ironic when I am able to be a good person without threats of eternal damnation.
>>
>>17355130
>If it's a dealbreaker for both of you, then yes, call it off. You would never EVER be happy with any hardcore religious person anyway unless you were too. They are quite literally batshit crazy and brainwashed. Unlike regular believers, they are genuinely horrible to spend any extended amount of time with.

But she is nice and I enjoy my time with her.

My only problem is her coercing me to join her on her worship. One time they even have this "Singles Night" and she wanted me to join but I was forced to go because she told me she will flirt with other guys there if I didn't come with her.

>The worst part is when they go on the warpath trying to convert you in order to "save" you. Which I find ironic when I am able to be a good person without threats of eternal damnation.

Well she didn't want to convert me. She just wants me to come with her on her worship. She doesn't require me to be baptized and she said that even though I am Catholic her fellowship and bible study groups will accept me. I hate bible studies though.
>>
>>17355969
Your beliefs are similar enough that you don't need conversion, but that won't stop her being completely obnoxious about taking you places.

Either you go everywhere she asks, or you put your foot down and deal with the fallout.
>>
>>17355089
If i am honest, if she is the good type of christian, i.e a nice person that doesent judge people, she might worth it. at least you follow the same faith as her. im not sure though, there is some obvious bull shit in the bible that was meant for the culture back in the day, and isnt really meant to be applied to the current way life is. An example of this is sex after marriage. If she is in so hardcore that she follows traditions from the past, it could hinder you in the future.
>>
>>17355969
>she told me she will flirt with other guys there if I didn't come with her.

what lol. this doesent sound like the behavior of a hardcore christian.
>>
>>17355969
>One time they even have this "Singles Night" and she wanted me to join but I was forced to go because she told me she will flirt with other guys there if I didn't come with her.
Lol. What a bitch.
>>
>>17355969
Run.
>>
>>17355981
>An example of this is sex after marriage. If she is in so hardcore that she follows traditions from the past, it could hinder you in the future.

We already had sex and I was able to force her to give me a blowjob when she was quite sleep y and drunk. She got mad at me though for cumming on her mouth.
>>
>>17356085
i dont see the problem then? she doesent even sound like that much of a hardcore christian.
>>
>>17356085
She doesn't sound that Christian.
She sounds pretty crazy, tho. Wouldn't date.
>>
>>17355089

This is a perfect thing for you both to compromise on.

Go with her sometimes (i.e. at least once a month and special occasions), just make it clear you won't go every time
>>
>>17355969
Cut contacts, tell her nothing, run.
This is a slut in potential.
>>
You don't have to follow a religion to be respectful. If you really 'can't help but laugh' at something this girl takes seriously then obviously you are not going to be a good fit. Don't pursue anything further with this girl as it is quite apparent you will only damage whatever relationship you guys have now.
>>
question op. how is she gf material if she manipulates you to go church and implies that she'll flirt with other men? there must be a huge amount of redeeming qualities.
>>
>>17355089
You fucking cuck, if you're already christian then go to church once a fucking week until she gets tired of it
If she is really that worth it, then GO
>>
>>17356355

She has a young, nubile vagina - for a lotta guys that's the only quality they need. Once the novelty passes, though, they'll realize their horrible mistake
>>
File: 1460685856345.jpg (56 KB, 720x697) Image search: [Google]
1460685856345.jpg
56 KB, 720x697
>>17355089
Knew a dude who was in the same situation. He lost friends and everything. Not worth it OP. He eventually escaped that shit.
>>
>>17355089
Explain to her that your faith is yours. If she can't respect that, you can't be together. If you were areligious or your faith wasn't deeply held, it might be a different story. Then again, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.