[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are monsters born or created?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 274x320
Are monsters born or created? I wonder because monstrous thoughts plague my mind. I consider myself a good person but evil claws at my heart. This world has wronged me so many times and the good in me tells me to just accept it. The other side says I should take my revenge. The other side says that the only justice you get, is the justice you take. The only way to gain control is to KILL fate. I hate that some random factor controls my life.

I want to control my life! Is this even living? So sick of just letting things happen to me. I always am left stewing in a rage that I can't release. I am angry with no release.

Help me. I just want to live but fate fucks me over. Fate won't leave me be.

I don't want to hurt people but this world... It does things to you, it corrodes your heart. Weakens your mind. The heroes of yesterday are the villains of today.

Who is the real enemy?
>>
tell us what life has done to screw you over, how has the world wronged you.

be as detailed as you like, but please post numerous examples. we'll go from there and deconstruct your feelings to help you find the path that is right for you.
>>
>>17353475
Well for one both of my parents were killed around when I was 20.

I have terrible luck with relationships. People say you gotta keep trying and I do but I can't even get to the point of having a girlfriend. I am probably to screwed up to even maintain a relationship.

I feel gimped in life experiences because while my get to go out and travel using their parents money... I am busy just trying to survive.

It disturbs me deeply and makes me wonder why I try so hard to survive? There has to be more to life.

My life feels void of genuine happy life experiences. I don't even like to be reminded of my birthday because to be its just another day. Almost as if my emotions are eroded and all that's left is a survivors instinct.

I try to be happy but my mind just won't allow it. By the time I am 30, I won't have nearly the experiences of my friends.
>>
>>17353506

>my parents died when i was 20

thank goodness you had them for so long! I had several friends who lost one or both parents before they were even teenagers. it is sad that you experienced this but keep in mind that they brought you to adulthood, and had the important development years. they may never see your wedding but you are still better off than... well a lot of people. a lot a lot. im not saying you cant feel sad or bad about htis, but saying the world 'wronged' you by giving you a more comfortable life than 99% of others is rather edgy.

>i have terrible luck with relationships

k, so the world wronged you because you struggle in the dating field?

>other people have it easier

get over yourself? other people have it harder yet they find happiness, yeah? im not saiyng you arent allowed to be sad or jealous, but you are insisting that the owrld has wronged you by not giving you a perfect life.

do you know what thats called? entitlement. you think that, because you are you, you deserve better htan everyone else, instead of working at happiness

>the rest of that

ow the edge. you are choosing to be an edgy try hard. you are. you really really are. very few people will have the experience of your friends.

make your own experience.
>>
>>17353461
>So sick of just letting things happen to me.

This is what happens when you are afraid and you turn away from the things you are afraid of. If you want to stop being a victim you have to face your fears.
>>
>>17353461
>Who is the real enemy?

Rationalization, self-righteousness, apathy and isolation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.