[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, a little advice would do perfectly for my current situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468217955421.jpg (96 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1468217955421.jpg
96 KB, 500x599
Hey guys, a little advice would do perfectly for my current situation

>be me
>mom acting strange
>dad tells me that she is just depressed
>days later they fight
>hear them but get nothing useful
>next day mom comes into my room crying
>ohshitno.jpg
>she talks to me about dad
>shows me pictures of dad texting rather suspicious messages to several women >welp
>prostitutes and women he works with
And yet here I was, believing his every lie for years. I am not really sad or in shock, I'm just really surprised at this turn of events. Any of you guys going through this?
>>
I don't really know what to say, but I'd feel bad if no one replied to this and you ended up feeling alone.

I guess support your mom now? She's the good side, and accept that your dad is a scumbag (unless your mom completely neglected all attention to him, but that's less likely).

Sorry you're going through this dude
>>
My mom always checks my dads phone and he's deleted everything. Sometimes he has random phone numbers.

They're both fucking fags ahahaha
>>
>>17348675
i know your situation is painful right now, but things will get better man.

>be my friends dad
>always happy and smiling and playful and just awesome
>find out wife is sleeping around
>eats a bullet

that happened a few weeks ago, we were all so shocked to find out about everything at once. just be there for your mom man and make sure she knows she is loved.

my friends dad devoted his life to his family and they seemed so happy, and then it all ended in a day. just make sure your mom has comfort ;//
>>
>>17348697
All women are whores so she probably cheated on him first desu
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.