[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ i am a guy and i am kinda freaked out about my hips,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1212121212222121.jpg (68 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1212121212222121.jpg
68 KB, 500x627
hey /adv/ i am a guy and i am kinda freaked out about my hips, i would ask this on /fit/ but im gonna get klinefelter comments and those arent exactly helpful.
at which point do you know you have big hips?
>>
>>17338955
It may not be Klinefelter, could be Kallmann's or any number of other similar issues. Can you post pictures of them? How tall are you? Do you have much body hair aside from your crotch area? Do people regularly think you're younger than what you are? Do you have anosmia? Are your limbs particularly long?

My husband has Kallmann's, but with monthly testosterone treatment, he looks like a normal guy. Before, he looked like a lesbian.
>>
File: my hips can lie.jpg (259 KB, 483x1280) Image search: [Google]
my hips can lie.jpg
259 KB, 483x1280
>>17338960
my legs are hairy as fuck, my chest hair is starting to get thicker, but i can't grow a beard though
im 5'11, taller than most of my family, and im 22 but look like im 15

took a pic, the black spots are my dick (of course it is), and a birthmark that i am kinda ashamed of
>>
>>17338963

Your hips aren't noticeably big, you're just skinny. That's going to make them more pronounced (kind of like old marble statues that you'd normally see in an art museum). You can always go to the doctor if you're worried about it, and if you do in fact have something, it's better to diagnose and treat it early on. But from what I can see, you don't have anything to worry about. Just gain some muscle.

Mu husband has noticeable hips, as in he actually has a woman's body type. He's lost a lot of weight after treatment and is building muscle, so that helps. He also has unnaturally long limbs, anosmia, and before treatment, difficulty holding an erection. After he started treatment, he lost about 63 lbs, gained some muscle, and went from having no body hair to looking like a goddamn satyr. He also has a magical beard.
>>
>>17338984
but my hips are above-average right?
the problem is i want to be skinny, ive been going to the gym and i think that's what makes my hips be less pronounced because my back is big
im going to go a fertility clinic eventually to see if im infertile or if i just have big hips
>>
When your hips don't lie
>>
>>17338963
Your hips aren't big. Look kinda small for your shoulders desu.
>>
>>17338963
>My legs are hairy as fuck
No they're not.
You have no chest hair.
You have a bit of a happy trail.

You're probably looking at a "little bit of scruff" facial hair by the time you're 25.
>>
>>17339045
that's thanks to the gym actually, my back is beautiful
>>17339061
i do have chest hair but the overexposure of the pic deleted most of it, and yeah ive been told about my landing strip
let's hope so because i hate looking so young, its getting in the way of getting laid
>>
>>17339016
>but my hips are above-average right?
That's just your body type. Some people have slightly larger hips, some people don't, and then some guys actually have issues. I don't think you have anything wrong with you in that regard, but I'm starting to think you have some kind of body dysmorphia.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.