[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i approach crush with this problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 123123123123123123123123.png (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
123123123123123123123123.png
7 KB, 259x194
now i have been lurking for a while now without posting stuff, but now it happend to me, i got a crush on someone, just like most of you guys.
The thing is, im renting out a room in my appartment for a girl staying in my contry while she is studying (she might stay afterwards). She have been here for a while now and i cant really help my feelings but i have begun to get more feelings for her than just friends.

We do all kind of stuff together, watch movies, make dinner and go out for coffee/something else. I have no clue what so ever how she feels about me, if she just sees me as a friend/landlord or maybe something more. Like most of you, i have trouble how to tell her that i like and thinks she is cute, the fear is that things between us will become really really awkward if i pour out my heart and tell how i feel, and she have none of that feelings.

How do i open up? how do i tell her.
Excuse me for the bad gramma, english is not my mother tounge.

-Cheers from Denmark. btw, i take any form of advice/ your experiance with this. thanks.

TLDR: Im landlord, i have crush on girl who lives in my place, should i tell her? how do i tell her?

Pic not related.
>>
>>17337265
well anon there's a risk to every decision you want to make. if you tell her you love her there is a possibility that she might reject you but there is a possibility that she likes you. it all depends on you on what choices you wanna make. if your too afraid to ask her out why not find out if she likes you or not by how she acts when your with her? idk if this could help you but ill gladly give you an advice anon
>>
Don't tell her that you love her or about all your feelings. That's just weird unless things in Denmark are way different. The most important thing is to keep things LIGHT AND CASUAL with no pressure to her. She's in an awkward situation where she might think that rejecting you will make her living arrangements awkward or so bad that she'll have to move. So, don't come on strongly. Just make an offer to take her out on something that is more like a date. If she says yes to something like that, while you're out on the date try to further advance things with compliments or non-creepy physical contact.

Though, I think due to how the situation is, I wouldn't even start anything to begin with. Things can just get too weird.
>>
>>17337580
I agree with this, the more you open up, the more control the crush has over you. You don't want them to be able to manipulate you emotionally. And you are not supposed to appear emotionally vulnerable or like you need them. These are generally unattractive traits.

I agree, try to be casual, flirt, show some interest. If you notice something that tells you your crush may like you back, ask them out. Appear chill and not like you are obsessing.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.