[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
big moves for a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: anonwisdom.jpg (82 KB, 1119x373) Image search: [Google]
anonwisdom.jpg
82 KB, 1119x373
pls advise

>be 25
>had number of relationships, good amount of life experiences
>last breakup sucked, girl was actually crazy and I ignored the red flags like a retard because her tits were nice
be a few months later
>meet new girl, not really struck by her, she's cute, sure, but I'm talking to a few girls
>see her out a few times, start talking to her and getting to know her
>she's moving 17 hours away soon, to go work in a brand new hospital in another state (she's a surgeon)
>turns out she's really cool, very successful, almost 2 years older than me
>figure, what the heck, we'll have a fun month together before she moves, and then ill go back to the other girls I'm talking to
>seeing her up close she starts to look more and more beautiful
>invites me camping with her and some friends, I go, have a great time
>4th of july, invite her over to bbq, pool, watch fireworks from our roof, and go out after, again, great time
>shit, I really like this girl, fuck

do i move to houston in a month
>>
No.
>>
>>17335648
lol well Houston is a nice city but unless you are engaged i wouldn't ever move for a girl.
>>
I really have nothing going on right now: I just graduated from an Ultrasound tech school to get my certification, and am giving myself a little break since school was pretty rough the past few years. I'm working a pretty meaningless yet easy/stress-free job as a mechanic right now to pay the bills while I look for an ultrasound job that I really like- I figure if I'm gonna do it the rest of my life I have the right to be picky about it, especially if I'm not hurting for the money just yet

but, it got me thinking, really my only reasons for staying here are
>friends, who are mostly military and are moving soon anyways
>family- but lots of people move away from their families, no biggie
>pride- I absolutely love where I live and have always thought about living here my whole life

but, some other people from my graduating class have gone off and found good jobs in other states, so, I'm like, what's keeping me from doing the same? with the added benefit of this incredible girl being there, too?
>>
>>17335687

She won't look so incredible after you date her for a while, if you ever make it that far in the first place. But if you really want to do it, do it. I mean, who really cares?
>>
Give it a shot
>>
>>17335648
Flip a coin, heads for Houston and tails for staying where you are. In the time that it's in the air you will want one side to land on more then the other. That is your intuition talking and you should always follow it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.