[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided I will spend the rest of my life alone if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1348000119628.jpg (37 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1348000119628.jpg
37 KB, 500x334
I've decided I will spend the rest of my life alone if I don't take action soon. I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin, mostly because I'm scared of embarrassing myself while interacting with women romantically.

Another big problem holding me back is living with my parents. We're living close enough to where I'm studying to communte and since a place to live in the city is expensive, staying at home seemed like the reasonable idea, most of my local friends did the same.

So, due to a complete lack of privacy at home, a childish room full of legos and living half an hour from the city where social life is happening, picking up girls and going to my place is out of the question.

I'm planning to move away for a 6 month internship in a different city in half a year and spend every minute of my free time on tinder, socializing and living with no regrets.

Now, I completely forgot what I wanted to ask, upon reading the above it seems like a solid plan. What do you guys say?
>>
>>17328108
Dude, just put some effort into getting what you want. Life is effort. Don't spend the rest of your life missing out on something you want when it's actually quite accessible.

Before you can become a carpenter you need to cultivate skills and knowledge. Before you can get a girlfriend you need to cultivate skills and knowledge. The only thing stopping you is you.
>>
Honestly, go for it.

Do you have the finances for it though? I would pick up some sort of social hobby, online apps won't do it all.
>>
File: 1467098176079.gif (130 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1467098176079.gif
130 KB, 190x190
>>17328108
>I will spend the rest of my life alone if I don't take action soon.
>23 year old kissless virgin
>23

You fucking faggot you're still young. What? Are you going to cut yourself now?
Fucking drama queen.

Move out, get a job and then look for pussy. If you put in the effort to look good then getting some dumb female to open her legs for you shouldn't be that difficult but with that self pitying attitude I doubt any female would want to even get close to your dumb ass.

Focus on yourself before you even bother thinking about getting a gf or whatever.
>>
>>17328129
>Before you can become a carpenter you need to cultivate skills and knowledge.
Can't even begin to practice without access to a workshop though.

>>17328132
I've spent most of my life living with my parents for cheap, so there's enough savings on the side. I work when I get the chance and the internship will be better paid than half of the full time jobs out there.

I'm not a basement dwelling shut in nerd, I'll be fine with bars, clubs and tinder.

>>17328149
>Move out, get a job and then look for pussy.
I just said that's what I'm gonna do, didn't I?
>>
You should change your goal to 'im not going to die a virgin'

I had a near death experience and i was your age and a virgin. It was likely i would get sick again and possibly die, so i made it my goal to lose my virginity. Took me 4 months of actual effort to do it and i did.
>>
>>17328185
>You should change your goal
What do you think my goal is?
>>
>>17328166
>workshop
Shut up, faggot. There's no barrier in your way. If you're daunted by the amount of work you have in front of you just focus on the most immediate task and get it done in isolation from your ultimate goal. The success will feel good and motivate you to complete something else.
>>
>>17328209
Jesus Christ mate, did you even read the first post? I have no privacy where I'm living, where do you suggest I practice, a motel?

I'm moving out to change this, to get my own place and privacy.
>>
>ITT no one read beyond the first line

He IS working on becoming not a virgin, he's taking a big risk and moving out to a larger city in order to socialize and meet his goals.

Jesus fuck read the post.
>>
>>17328220
You don't need privacy to practice talking to girls. In fact the more you humiliate yourself and fail the better. You learn what not to do. Also, you should embarass yourself as much as possible in the city you're abou to leave, so you can go to the new city full of experience.

Quit making excuses for yourself. I got a girl to live me in my fucking car after knowing for 2 weeks.
>>
>>17328234
He's full of shit, that's why I'm berating him. If I can see it in his posts on 4chan it's no wonder he's had no luck with the ladies. He needs to shed his insecurities.
>>
>>17328241
>He's full of shit
Care to explain what you mean?
>>
>>17328252
>states he's going to move out to live with no regrets
>he's full of shit, he needs to shed his insecurities
stay classy 4chan, stay classy
>>
>>17328256
Meant to quote >>17328252
>>
I completely understand why you need to move out to start your social life, im doing the same, but understand that you would still be the same person with a little more freedom, you need to practice to gain experience, there are no girls un your college? of course i cant tell you go and socialize with them because if that were easy for you there would be no problems in your social life, saddly that:s the only truth, you need to gain experience by approaching girls in your social enviroment and no one can help you to do that is all on you

Btw tinder is only for fucking oldgirls or making normie friends
>>
>>17328274
There's practically no girls in the entire faculty, the city is known for having like 70% male students, it's fucking retarded.

I'm not moving out to start my social life, I do have a social life. I'm moving out to start dating without pressure and friends or family nagging with stupid questions. Last time I dated a girl my dad just couldn't shut up about it for weeks after I stopped seeing her, it was literal hell. He never even met her.
>>
>>17328108
Seems like you've got your shit sorted. You could tinder it up now and hope to just stay at tye girls place tho
>>
>>17328315
>You could tinder it up now and hope to just stay at tye girls place tho
I half-assedly tried that for a while, but didn't get very far. "Where do you live" is usually one of the first questions and making up bullshit reasons why she can't come to my place instantly disqualified me most of the time.

I probably could've scored if I really tried, but I've given up on putting on an act and lying just to get my dick wet. Being honest and being able to trust each other is more important to me at this point.
>>
>>17328149
>You fucking faggot you're still young. What? Are you going to cut yourself now?
Can people stop pretending that it's never too late? Life is short, so every moment counts. If there's a whole stretch of your life where you couldn't experience the things that other people were (i.e. several fucking YEARS), that's pretty rough. There's no magic number where you can just go "alright, well *now* you're not young anymore" because everything is relative.

I'm not saying that there's an age at which you should just give up, but to say "you still have time" is infuriating and fucking retarded.
>>
I'm 28, a virgin, and happy to live and die alone.

I had a strong sex drive for a while but the combination of serious efforts in celibacy and, I'm assuming, a natural drop in my testosterone or something (no evidence of this in anything except my sex drive, since I have a godly beard), have left me completely indifferent to sex, intimacy, romantic love, etc. I honestly have absolutely zero interest in sex, relationships, intimacy, and have no interest in ever marrying or having kids.

I don't even want to be alive, actually, I decided not to commit suicide to save my family the suffering it would bring and so I can help them in their old age, since I live with them.

I also do not work, go anywhere, or have friends. I just don't give a single fuck about anything, man. Get on my level.

You should know this, though, that compared to my days of high sex drive, masturbation addiction, longing for sex and intimacy, suffering without it, the condition I live in now (perfect celibacy) is absolute peace. I can look at the most sexually stimulating thing and feel nothing, not even the slightest twitch in my penis or activation of sex hormones. It's one step closer to being dead.

I guess I'm just dead inside and my DNA has abandoned all hope of reproducing, even though I'm actually a very handsome and intelligent person who would've had a lot to offer if I hadn't realized life is suffering so early on.

Your mileage may vary, maybe you don't have the guts to be this edgy.
>>
File: 1464583801640.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464583801640.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>17328361
t. closet homosexual
>>
>>17328364

If that were the case, wouldn't I have spent all those years masturbating to men?

Checkmate, derp.
>>
>>17328361
>Get on my level.
I'd rather not.
>>
>>17328361
>Get on my level.
I'm like this, but 29.

Checkmate
>>
>>17328372
>wouldn't I have spent all those years masturbating to men?
Not necessarily.
>>
>>17328372
because your repressing your latent homosexuality

I bet if watched Boku no Pico you'd be ready to go
>>
>>17328262
He said he's going to give up if he fails, and he won't try when he's not in his ideal position. He's rife with hangups.

>>17328332
There you go again with your "I can't because bullshitbullshit". You're defeating yourself. Who cares if you live out of your parent's? I got 2 girls to go camping at a festival, fucked em both at the same time, and had one living with me in my car as we road tripped around the states. I didn't even entice them with drugs, I'm straight edge. You're just a quitter. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>17328967
You know what? Fuck you. If I heard someone say something like that in person I'd slap him without thinking.

There's a guy who has failed before and is now making plans to take a huge step out if his comfort zone to turn his life around and you call him a quitter for that.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17328967
>He said he's going to give up if he fails
I said I have to take action now or I will regret it forever. Taking action rather than resigning should be the polar opposite of giving up as far as definitions are concerned.
>he won't try when he's not in his ideal position
I did try, now I'm eliminating a factor that made me fail a lot.

I'm not looking for sex just for the sake of having had sex. Prostitution is legal here, a friend even offered to take my virginity in exchange for a favor she wanted to ask from me. If you think that's an excuse, refer to the person above this post and fuck you. I don't want to fuck girls I barely know in a tent.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.