[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you answer this for me please? http://www.strawpoll.me/10675596
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 4971_gloomy.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
4971_gloomy.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Can you answer this for me please?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10675596
>>
>>17327910
>Using strawpoll

Take a guess
>>
>>17327910
I've also been in suicidal state; for me you need to ask yourself this.

>Are you young?

>What make you suicidal ?

>Is the thing that makes you suicidal impossible to surmount ?

>Is there a thing that you enjoy or just make you feel alive ? (example for me its /out/ that makes me feel alive)

>Have you some important thing to experience that you haven't experiences yet ? (Fuck a vagina, Love, taking LSD and some other life changing shit).

And then take decisions.
>>
>>17328041
Yes
Blah
Yes
No
Probably but not interested in anything.

If you answered the poll, Thank you.
>>
File: 1445081119103.jpg (23 KB, 252x223) Image search: [Google]
1445081119103.jpg
23 KB, 252x223
Why make a fuckin strawpoll if you arent even gonna do it regardless of the outcome? Just fuck off, what a waste of time and a boring thread. I know you won't actually do it.
>>
>>17328221
Just need something to tip me over. Something more meaningful then a 15 year olds words on the internet.
>>
>>17328224
Whatever you say bub, you aren't even going to do it. We both already know it, so just relax and stop being such a fuckin emo queer.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.