[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 640x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 640x685
Hey anons, what exactly makes a girl a 'slut' or 'whore'?
>>
On 4chan, whether or not the guy feels wronged or 'disrespected' by her behaviour.
>>
It happens when a guy can't get a girl he likes to go out with him. Once she turns the guy down, she's a slut or a whore.
Of course, should she accept but move on later, that will also make her a slut or a whore.
She's especially considered a slut or a whore if she goes out with anyone else besides the guy she rejected.
I hope this was helpful.
>>
>>17321350
Its weird because I knew a girl who is only 21 and has had sex with 5 guys, but they were her boyfriends so I wouldnt say she is a slut or whore. I would classify a slut or whore a girl who sleeps with a new guy every night or sleeps with a guy while in a relationship with another. Everyone has different definitions like I know people who call my friend a slut for fucking 5 guys and she is only 21 but idk since she was in a relationship with them I dont consider her a slut just emotionally broken being she has had 5 loves and 5 heartbreaks
>>
There's no such thing as a slut. It's a social construct that sexist societies place on women to shame them for being sexually active. That's literally it.
>>
>>17321350
Sex outside of a relationship
>>
Having sex outside of a LTR
>>
I just go by what the dictionary says.
>>
>>17321415
So if a girl has sex with a guy she's been dating for a month, but is in an exclusive relationship with, she's a slut or whore because it's not long term?
>>
>>17321422
>a month
I wait at least three months to have sex, absolute minimum
>>
To me, a slut is a person who does sexual things with other people outside of a serious, committed relationship (and I don't count all relationships as serious or committed, even if they claim they are).
>>
>>17321424
Okay, change it to three months.

If a girl has sex with a guy she's been dating for three months, but is in an exclusive relationship with, is she a slut or whore because it's not long term?
>>
File: 1464044951456.png (739 KB, 1407x1325) Image search: [Google]
1464044951456.png
739 KB, 1407x1325
>>17321424
That's way too long you must be a teen
>>
>>17321430
I should also clarify that I had already known her for 2 years and ended up engaged to her.

Still, I honestly don't care about labels. I don't care about some slut/not slut dichotomy, only about whether or not I would date a girl, and I take into consideration a lot of things.

And, honestly, I'm just posting in your thread out of boredom. You're not going to be satisfied with the answers you get here since this is inherently a subjective issue, so I'm not even sure why you bothered to make it unless you just wanted to bait the denizens of this board.
>>
>>17321439
I'm not OP. I'm just questioning the integrity of your answer.
>>
>>17321441
Then you might as well disregard me completely as a statistical outlier, since I don't plan on having sex again until I'm engaged again.
>>
>>17321456
>again

dropped lol

also my food is ready so my watch has ended for tonight
>>
a girl who is perceived as less valuable because she has sex with lots of partners. no guy wants a girl who his first impression of her is "she went with david then mark had her at that party, also i think andrews brother had her, who knows how many cocks she takes". a slut is also more likely to cheat and value relationships less. it's much easier to slut it up these days with the internet, just don't let people find out because real men in real life do not like it.
>>
>>
>>17321350
sluts do not get paid for fucking tons of people, whores do
>>
>>17321350
fucking around when you have a boyfriend

greater than 1-2 partners per year past 18
>>
>>
Hey anons, what exactly makes a girl a xzffgtl? No, I am not going to define the word xzffgtl in the context of this question. I am just going to mention it and expect a meaningful conversation.
>>
>>17321361
/thread
>>
>>17321350
Why the fuck is he watching cuck pon?
>>
Depends on whom you ask. If you ask /r9k/, the answer is "a girl who has had sex with someone who is not me."
>>
>>17321350
first of all both girls and guys and be sluts or whores.

being a slut is being promiscuous. if you sleep around a lot, have random hookups, you're a slut

a whore is techincally gets paid for it. i also consider a whore to be someone who uses sex to manipulate, get things like status/money, or cheats
>>
>>17321361
Wow check out the triggered slut lmao. Anyway OP, a slut is an easy woman who has slept with many guys. A whore is a woman you pay to have sex with. It's not difficult.
>>
>>17321409
There's no such thing as a chair. It's a social construct that British societies place on an object to tag them for being a place to rest your bum. That's literally it.
>>
>>17321350
Cheating.
>>
>>17321409
you are so fucking silly. Girls know who the slutty girls are before the guys do.
>>
I have friends who have had sex many times but they have always been interested in the guys, wanted a relationship but in the end it hasn't worked out. For me, slut is someone who has one-night stands.
>>
>>17321350
all I can say is thank god there are girls that it doesn't take much to fuck. Could you imagine a world without them? A prostitute would be unaffordable for 99% of men and married women would have every man by the balls.
>>
>>17322208
I was just thinking about this. Guys shouldn't try to make a wife out of a slut, just accept sluts as they are and marry a good girl.
>>
File: 1456080564040.gif (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456080564040.gif
52 KB, 400x400
>>17321722
I wana use this chart but what does the 2 . P stand for? HELP
>>
>>17322213
exactly, free with their pussy means easy free pussy for anyone. The problem arises when you think easy free pussy means only you.
>>
>>17321350
A whore performs sexual favors for money.

Sometimes it's used incorrectly as an interchangeable term with slut. Generally speaking, this is an insult directed (usually at a woman) for the following reasons:
>the speaker does not approve of the subject's sexual history, or is implying their sexual history is somehow repulsive
>the speaker feels the subject's attire, mannerisms or speech is vulgar and sexual

Sometimes, slut is used in this manner without the speaker actually believing these things, in order to exert social pressure. Examples include:
>the speaker has failed to secure a sexual conquest and is trying to cover for this or shame the subject into a lower social position
>the speaker is jealous of the subject's appearance and is trying to elevate their own relative social station by lowering the subject's

Furthermore, slut is often used in non-negative circumstances. Examples, again, include the following:
>a joking comment on an affiliate (typically female-to-female) whom the speaker regards as sexually successful or attractive
>a sexual term used by a lover to comment on their partner's sexual aggression or openness

tl;dr It's a fucking buzzword at best, nothing at least, and even if it had one before it has no concrete meaning anymore.
>>
>>17321350
A woman with more sexual partners than a 7th of her age
ie more than 3 by 21 years old, 4 by 28
>inb4 massive whore butthurt
>>
>>17322234
>>17321722

Never mind its fucking x. They put a god dam dot to indicated multiplication RIGHT BEFORE THEY THEN USE A x. Fuck that shit
>>
>casual sex outside of a relationship
>any form of cheating on SO
>having more than 5 sex partners (especially before 25)
>>
>>17321350
a woman who had sex before meeting you
>>
>>17322203
Using sex as some kinda tool to "win" a man is slutty degenerate behaviour.
"Why buy the cow bla bla bla..."
Keep it in you pants till After he commits to you, or be a slut. You have that option I suppose. But don't be surprised when the guy will fuck you but not commit. Nobody commits to sluts.
>>
>>17322278
>deliberately chose multiples of 7 for age examples

What do you do for decimals? Round up or truncate?
>>
>>17322197
Can confirm. We respect them even less than you guys do.
>though still not as little as they respect themselves
>>
Slut noun
Disparaging and Offensive. a sexually promiscuous woman, or a woman who behaves or dresses in an overtly sexual way.

whore noun
a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

there you have all your answers OP
>>
>>17322255
this is actually pretty brilliant
>>
>>17321350
Fucking a lot of dudes.
>>
>>17321350
I think a slut is a girl who feeds off the attention and pleasure of sex with many men. Even men who are in relationships, especially men who are in relationships.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (13 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
13 KB, 277x182
>>17321350
Slut is a chick who has a shitton of casual sex
A whore is a slut who makes money doing that.

In essence, Whores are the evolved form of Sluts.
It's like pokemons.
>>
>>17322972
With STDs, do they still have to catch em all?
>>
>what makes a girl a slut/whore
Me.
>>
>>17322973
Only if they want to be the very best.
>>
File: 1439854636661.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1439854636661.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
A slut has lots of casual sex.
A whore is paid for it.

Simple stuff.

>>17321361
You seem upset.
>>
Having too much causal sex with different guys or cheating.
>>
>loves attention and validation (aka attention whore) and will do anything to draw attention - usually involves dressing slutty and acting slutty with her male friends for approval
>often has casual sex outside of relationships
>only has shallow hobbies that involve consumerism or hedonism ("traveling", netflix, partying)
>>
>>17323079
>only has shallow hobbies that involve consumerism or hedonism
>travelling

What's wrong with travelling? Or what do you mean, at least.
>>
>>17321350

a slut is considered someone who is too promiscuous. but that raises the question, what is 'too promiscuous' ?

in my opinion women should be afforded the same standards as men. therefore if a guy is hto and she wants to sleep with him, shes allowed to and is not a slut. she is simply having sex with someone she could reasonably score. if there are four guys and she wants them to gangbang her, shes not a slut as long as they are all hot.

a woman is a slut if she sleeps with someone purely for convenience. the guy is there, hes willing, but hes not attractive enough for her and/or she has no emotional connection to excuse that.

at that point she is having sex for the sake of sex. she is simply being promiscuous
>>
what do you guys think about a young widow who only was with the father of her 2 kids?
>>
>>17321350
In my eyes?
Casually fucking people.
I'd rather date a girl who has had 5 one year relationships and fucked the guys than a girl who fucked 5 guys in a year.
>>
>>17323808
I would /personally/ not want to deal with the children, but I would not have any degree of disrespect towards her.
>>
>>17321712
basically

good luck with that in this day and age tho
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.