[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian man facing alot of racism. What to do? (NY)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: racism.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
Went to grocery store. White guy / bald head / tatoos, holds door open with his feet (in a weird way). I get there and go in. Says "Your welcome", gives me the death stare.

Freakin inside store. Pick up an item, italian guy grabs it from my hand (go get another - yes 100% serious). Okay.... I go to another isle and this guy gives me an insanely dirty look.

My crime? dark skin color and I got facial hair right now. I look exactly like the pic I posted. What the fuck do I do? i feel like im gonna get stabbed by these fuckin tatoo people soon.
>>
Did you say thank you?

After traveling the world a little bit, I've noticed it's mostly just a thing we Americans care about: holding doors open for others and saying thank you when others do it for you. I've noticed a lot of people in foreign countries not hold doors open for me or say thanks when I do it. If someone goes out of their way, or slows down their own day in any way to make your day more convenient, you really should have had the situational awareness to say thanks.

As for the italian guy, Italian americans are dickheads. Way different than regular italians. Maybe you were in his way or something. Can't say without seeing it happen.
>>
>>17322058
I held the door open for an older woman and a younger woman right behind her. The older woman smiled and thanked me, the younger snarled at me and said she can open the door herself.

White guy with my Indian gf in India and 9 of ten of the guys were giving us both shit. We exited a taxi because the cunt was calling my gf a prostitute because she was with a white guy.
>>
Go shit in the streets of your own country, pajeet.
>>
A large per centage of Indian men are rude, mannerless and unfriendly compared to other races, that's probably why you're getting hate
>>
>someone holds door for me
racism

>stock boy takes expired item from me
racism

>I look exactly like this models photo I found on the internet

Maybe you should shit in a toilet pajeet.
>>
>>17322161
I'm with this guy.

>Being accused of being profiled. Calls profilers tattoo people and makes assumption people with tattoos are dangerous.

Silly dune coons.
>>
>>17322058
People probably think you belong to the Muhammed death cult
>>
>>17322190
nice albino logic there. White pride tatoos are a choice, skin color is not. I am not wearing an ISIS uniform and I am not the one initiating harassment towards others. It's fine though, keep stealing shit from others and keep using these profile bullshit to justify it.
>>
>>17322268
What exactly is wrong with white pride?
>>
>>17322380
Leads to racism on some cases
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>17322392
By that same logic, any color of "pride" will lead to racism.
>>
>>17322268
POO IN IT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.