[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked up somehow but I have no idea how or why. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I think I fucked up somehow but I have no idea how or why. What the fuck is the deal with women?

>match with girl on tinder
>she messages me first with kissy face emojis
>gives me her number and kikebook etc.
>ask her out on date, she says yes, date set up for next weekend
>is out of town for a week so I have to wait until then
>start texting a bit, she says she wants to go get drunk/stoned together and hang out in her room
>she tells me she thinks I'm very attractive and good looking
>she asks me to tell her more about myself, anything
>i list a couple random facts because i dont know what to say like where i work/study, hobbies (pretty similar to hers), that i'm kind of an introverted person, ask her to tell me some stuff about her
>she hasn't replied in 2 days

I honestly don't get it. What the fuck could I have possibly done wrong? Is it because I said I'm an introvert? Should I have said something sexual? Am I overreacting? I'm at a fucking loss. She was practically throwing herself at me earlier and if I can't close this one I'll probably never be able to close any girl and I also kind of genuinely like her. It's eating at my brain trying to figure this out.
>>
You probably overshared, but that kind of question is hard to answer. She's basically saying "I will put no effort into this conversation. Impress me with your skills and prove you're worth this pussy"

It's basically a shit test. When a girl says 'tell me anything about you', you pick one, interesting and socially acceptable skill. If you just wanna hit it, "I've played violin/sax/other slightly unusual instrument" since I was 4 is a good lie to open up most girls. If you don't want to lie then you actually need to be interesting.

A good way to call a girl out on this is to say something along the lines of "I'm actually incredibly boring, I sit at home and knit sweaters for my seventeen cats". She'll laugh and you'll gain her approval without lying
Ps. Never say you're introverted. Girls measure a man's worth by the value of his peers. If you claim introversion, her perception of your value drops.
>>
Stop being an autist and caring about texting. You have a date set. Talk in person.
>>
>>17320438
I think I did. What I said was I play soccer/track and work out a lot, I'm into politics/history/making a difference because she's big into libcuck feminist crap, I play guitar and piano, and I'm kind of an introvert. I do have friends I'm just a quiet person in general.

Well so is it still salvageable? Maybe I didn't say the right thing but I don't see how it could've been a deal breaker.

>>17320439
That date is days away and she's out of town for the 4th of july right now so I have to somehow keep her interest. If she were here rn I would've already smashed probably. I'm better in person than through text.
>>
>>17320472
She might just be busy. Let her make the next move, if she doesn't move onto the next girl. If you're looking to get laid on tinder, then it's just a numbers game.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.