[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: imgres-2.jpg (5 KB, 204x153) Image search: [Google]
imgres-2.jpg
5 KB, 204x153
>make pretty good friends with female employee from summer camp I work at
>for a year or two, we text each other a ton
>only see each other like once irl after leaving camp
>I guess that sometimes she complains that I don't initiate conversation enough/respond enough (somewhat true)
>In college: talk to her less and less cuz I'm busier w/ things, but called her on then phone etc.
>eventually we just stop talking
>still care about her, just have been sort of preoccupied w/ life
>been like 5-6 months since we've talked
>send her text, "what's up?" hoping to reconnect like old friends do
> no response, check her tumblr--> she says "tfw a boy who ruined your life texts you"
>??????

Any way to salvage this? Can you explain this shit? It's been like 3 months since the last text. I really do care about her and her life.
>>
No offense, but you probably don't care about her as much as you think. It's more likely that you like the idea of caring about her, because if you cared about her, you probably would've made the effort to contact her during the last couple of months.

Of course, it's a two-way street. She probably doesn't care about you as much as she thinks she does, because she didn't reach out to you either. That is of course unless her silence was a passive-aggressive move that she was using to get your attention. Even then, if she was pulling that kind of shit, that'd make her an annoying retard that isn't worth your time.

Honestly, I'd just drop a relationship like that OP. Even if you like the idea of staying friends with this girl, it probably isn't worth it. I had a VERY similar thing with a girl I knew from summer camp.

>great friends for 3.5 years
>text for hours every single day
>talk on the phone for hours late at night on weekends
>send each other letters
>never see each other in person outside of the camp we worked at
>move into different phases of life
>i want her to be more than just my friend
>i never say anything to avoid making shit weird between us
>my excuse was that i could never do anything about it anyway b/c we lived far apart
>quietly start to resent her, just like your friend did to you
>we start fighting all of the time
>she screams at me on the phone
>i'm on her case constantly
>we criticize each other for virtually everything
>friends tell me that i'm angry all the time, they tell me to just drop this shit
>after taking weeks to process what my friends said, I move the fuck on
>followed by half-assed attempts from her to "reconnect with a really important person in her life"

It's not worth the energy. She, like me in my experience, probably had feelings for you. It'll be better once you stop talking. It's probably insulting for her to hear from you at this point, even though the silence was just as much her own fault as it was yours
>>
File: char_85101.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_85101.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>17316874
>tumblr
It is time to make peace with yourself Anon. You will probably go to jail now for raping her heart and giving her PTSD.

It was nice knowing you senpai
>>
>>17317010
A shit ton of girls use tumblr these days.
They may be on the feminist side but the SJW wackos are a vocal minority.
Even if they agree with them they don't really care, they are normies.

Just stop the tumblr meme!

Anyway, OP, if there was no way for you to meet IRL then what's her problem? You kept contact, eventually you got caught up and instead of doing something she just waitted for you. Sounds stuck up.

Don't beat yourself over it, after all when we have a "crush" on someone and don't see them for a long time we tend to create a better image than what they are.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.