[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adhd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
So basic im trying to find a doctor that will perscribe me adhd meds my current doctor wont prescibe them anymore even though i really need them im kinda stuck in a situation where i dont have access to a car or transportation so i cat really find one on my own is there any options i can take to get a diiferent doctor so i can get my meds and do what i need to do?
-cant start or finish anything
-somewhat hyper
-have alot of concentration problems
>>
>>17315840
What country are you in
>>
United states. Fulton, ky
>>
I work at a pharmacy. If you're ok with having to deal with weekly doctors appointments, dealing with multiple pharmacy chains until you find the competent ones patient enough to fix problems (most won't and throw your shit in the trash and hope you won't return) with your insurance issues, prior auths and delays. And if you're ok with the chance that you might have to wait a couple days for your drug while the insurance oks everything with your doctors while you are in withdrawal, then sure. Go find a new doctor willing to put up with your whiny ass. Otherwise drink lots of coffee or just stick to meth/crack.
>>
Cant afford crack/meth outta coffee and work....
>>
>>17315864
Are you on welfare?
>>
I get foodstamps..but prefer working but in a bad location with no real help

Yes
>>
>>17315874
Alright, so in other words you want someone to give you free drugs, right?

Just keep in mind that people behind the counters at the doctors office, the grocery store checkout line, or pharmacy desk don't want to put up with your shit. There will be some mishaps and the occasional fuck up. So when you are unable to get your methylphenidate because it's 1 day too early( you need a hard copy of the prescription every single time you refill - no exceptions) needs some sort of authorization from either a doctor, a pharmacy, a machine, an insurance company, or some fuck up in the mispelled character on your prescription. Don't come crying or fuck up someone's day because of that. We all work hard so that you can lounge around all day in relative comfort.
>>
I got insursnce that pays but only in ky
>>
>>17315879
>every single time you refill
Slightly off topic, but can you explain to me how refils work? I don't live in the US and we have a different system here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.