[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coping with GFs history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464344117137.jpg (90 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
1464344117137.jpg
90 KB, 640x619
So my gf has been sexuall active a lot (we're talking 30+, orgies, threesomes with couples and stuff).
And although I had threesomes and lived out my fetishes i still get that weird feeling in my stomach whenever she mentions a story about her having fucked someone else.
We're talking about threesomes with other women and men, although she doesn't want me to pressure myself to it just to please her, but that's not the case.
I just want to get rid of that bad feeling in my guts whenever i see a nude picture of her on the internet (cause she's positng these and that's cool) taken by someone else a couple of years ago.
That She's just playing with me is not an option, her whole family is surprised by how good she talks about me and stuff.
>>
>>17313951
Where the fuck do you even meet these types? Do you exclusively date prostitutes?
>>
>>17313951
you do realize this will not end well for you, don't you?
>>
>>17313974
randomly. no not prostitutes.

>>17313977
that's what they all say. no really. but it can't be that "people like her" cannot have a working relationship.

look. maybe i have to ellaborate

we're absolutely honest to each other. so she told me about her history and after i told her that i don't want to hear the stories of her other partners, she stopped. she told me that she wouldn't need threesomes, but I'm interested myself. so.
It's just that if she posts a story of her somewhere, I'm so stupid that i read them.
if someone contacts her and it's some dude who wants to get in her pants and she knows him, i get sick. she rejects them. i didn't evene have to check. she shows me, or i read it by accident when using her laptop.

i just want her to be able to talk about that, without me getting sick, because i have been with 20+ women myself and have had threesomes and have weird fetishes that i was able to fulfill with other women. I even set up a threesome with a friend of mine for the future, and I'm super excited about it and she is setting one up with another girl.
She doesn't have that much money but still she just spent like 700 $ on our vacation and my new graphics card.
why do i get sick when she's telling the stories?
>>
>>17314007
because you know she is not finished yet
>>
>>17314007
Can you at least acknowledge that it's hypocrisy for you to get upset about her having a history when you have an extensive one yourself?

It's good that you asked her not to talk to you about past partners and she agreed, but you should stop shoving your face where you're likely to find her stories, just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>17313951
I don't understand. You were >in threesomes and lived out your fantasies

Did you think that you would then go on to be with women with low body counts?...
>>
>>17314030
yes. it is hypocrisy. that's why i want to get rid of it. As i said, i don't want to get upset (i don't start a scene. i just get a bit silent)
I try to not go there. but sometimes my curiousity gets the best of me.

>>17314029
And as long as it's in our boundaries it's fine. I think she's less critical about this subject than i am. We're going to have threesomes and host parties. That's not the big deal.

>>17314031
No I didn't. But hearing stories and seeing gifs of her really is a weird feeling.

I know it's irrational and unfair. That's why i want to change it
>>
>>17314059
Tell me one of the stories please.
>>
>>17314059
been with dozens and wife with dozens and done it all, before we married. When we started dating both of us had tired of the scene and ready for a different place. Because it wasn't in the present we both aren't reminded. I get fucking and sucking but not for a way of life and what everything revolves around.
>>
>>17314072
She was attending an orgie and got DPd and was the attraction of the evening and people begged her to come back some time. to give you the short version.

Like, it's super hot and all. But i think that i get super jealous and that's not fair of me.
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not constantly thinking about it. But my jealousy or whatever that is bothers me every now and again.
>>
So. before i will head off now. Thanks to everyone so far.

>>17314083
for us it is in the present. but she doesn't want it to be a big deal, i suppose.

i guess i should just man up and stop being jealous, without losing my nose for when something's fishy
>>
Related:
Girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me. Said the feeling's gone for her and she isn't happy with me anymore.
I think I can be just friends with her, we split up amicably. I mean, I could understand her complaints this time around and I'd rather see her happy than have her nagging or being down all the time because she doesn't break up with the guy she isn't happy with (me).
But how do I cope with her getting a new boyfriend and fucking him? I can't stand the thought. Ugh. I should be happy, knowing I was the first one to tap dat ass, and for five years, but still I literally almost throw up a little thinking about her taking the D from some other dude.
>>
>>17314351
OP here.

That's exactly what i experience after a breakup. the thought of her being happy is cool and all. but the thought of her fucking someone else used to be terrible. that sickening feeling in the stomach? that's what I'm talking about here. just maybe not as strong, as after a breakup
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.