[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanna fuck my friends mom. Serious advice needed though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1465786939981.jpg (991 KB, 2560x1714) Image search: [Google]
1465786939981.jpg
991 KB, 2560x1714
I figure this is probably the wrong place to ask but it's all anonymous so give me your best answers.

My friend is 23 and I am 21 years old. We met when I was 16 and he was 17. We both live in the same development just 1 neighborhood apart from each other. His family is really nice to me everytime I pop on over every couple of weeks, sort of like a second household/extended family if you can say. His mom however is still banging at 43 years old and she is such a massive cock tease. She is 5'1, petite, nice little perky ass (she goes to the gym a lot), she is a puerto rican/hispanic mix so mmmmm, and still looks fucking great for her age. I am 6'0, blonde hair, blue eyes, and in decent shape. I know she probably has a fetish for white guys because she has some germanic heritage to her.

The only issue is that this is somewhat a VERY risky situation to escalate even though she seems to be giving signals to me. She has been married to her husband who was an officer in the military. He is a very cool dude that is into the same hobbies I am, offers great advice about the military, and someone I can see as a very close ally if I ever got in a rut.

The problem is that I know if I make one wrong move or she opens her mouth about me escalating: I am going to get jumped without a doubt by a dude who has great military experience. Not to mention I don't really want to mess up my relationship with the household but if I can still make a lowkey hook up with my friends mom: I would do it in a heartbeat no shame. She makes intense eye contact when I talk to her, always offers me things when I am over (southern hospitality), bites her upper lip sometimes after or when I am talking to her, has tried to catch me checking her out (I am super sneaky sometimes but slip up rarely), and I noticed her husband does NOT keep her on a tight leash at all. I don't know if the trust is great or if the dude is so passive/busy with work. I can go into more detail in the thread.
>>
She also has gotten very WEIRD when I once brought over a girl for my buddy to meet and have a couple of drinks with during the Superbowl. Women get weird when there is competition so who knows?

She also seems to travel awfully quite a lot with her husband and when a couple of her friends are over: they always talk about a girls night at the bar. Code for: lets get hammered and find dudes. I have ran into cougars on "girls nights out" so I know exactly what is going on. She and her husband don't seem to have that much of physical relationship too. I have never seen them act all lovey, hold hands, a small romantic peck, etc... So the chemistry could be dead?
>>
She's married, this is a really bad idea

If she was single I'd tell you to go for it but she's married and even if she wants your cock the secret will eventually spread and you'll be fucked
>>
>>17307777
Quads of truth, don't destroy your bros home life asshole.
>>
>>17307777
Holy quads
This man speaks the truth
>>
File: 1446483325427.png (1 MB, 1019x881) Image search: [Google]
1446483325427.png
1 MB, 1019x881
I'd seriously advice you not to fuck up a good thing. Your dick is getting you into deep shit, it's not worth it mang.
>>
>>17307626
Jerk off. Then think about it.
>>
>>17307626
She's just fuckin with ya dumb ass.
>>
Be more forward with your staring. Let her make a movie.
>>
>>17307865
I'm not sure if she has the kind of cinematic experience and talent needed for film.
>>
Her husband knows and this is how you're being evaluated as a standup guy or not.

Punch yourself in the dick everytime you think about this until the thoughts stop, then find a woman your own age.
>>
>>17307882

This. There are literally millions of eligible girls/women out there, you've just become fixated on a fetish.
>>
>>17307626
You're talking about fucking your bro's married mother! How'd you feel if your bro did the same thing to you?
>>
Just fap to her like a normal person. Don't be a homewrecker.
>>
>>17307777
Quads. Listen to the quads. Hes right though, the woman is always right and if she says she wasn't giving signals, you're done for. Just fap.
>>
Are you trying to get murdered?
>>
>>17307626
>I really wanna fuck my friends mom.
That sentence did not end with "THE RABBIT." You might be surprised to know how many people here this puts you ahead of.
>>
>>17307626
how about you but yourself on the husband situation. what if you were the husband and some horny faggot wanted to fuck your wife how would you feel?
>>
File: boyfriend_material.png (99 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend_material.png
99 KB, 800x1054
>>17307777
>>17307626
No matter how much your dick would thank you for this OP, quads of truth are undeniable. Please think this through and
avoid the trouble. It's not worth it. Alternatively pray they get a divorce. It's the luckiest thing that could happen for you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.