[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I am having a hard time with this one thing and could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: HomelessParis_7032101.jpg (519 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HomelessParis_7032101.jpg
519 KB, 800x600
Hey /adv/ I am having a hard time with this one thing and could use your help.

I am and will continue to be homeless for a few weeks. It's all gonna be be fine at the end of this, I work a slightly above minimum wage job full time, Have a car, keep myself clean, and make sure other people do not know I'm homeless. In a month or so I will be moving to a pretty solid job that will allow me to shitpost from the comfort of my own apartment.

Only problem is where do i sleep? I searched a bit and Walmart parking lots seem to be the best answer for those with cars but I work 3rd shift so that probably won't work out with the amount of traffic. I'm kinda at a loss here, worse case scenario I can maybe knock out 3-4 hours at work since I'm the only one here but that be tough too.

any suggestion /adv/?
>>
I'd say find somewhere that is open 24 hours like a Fred Meyer or a the wall mart you mentioned. If it's open 24 hours then the people who work there will park their cars there too.
>>
>>17302346
What the job you have now and what's the more solid job you'll have later, if I may ask?

*TIP*
If Walmart is no go try the near back of parking lots in hotels or apartment buildings, try and make sure no one sees you drive up at hotels at some places or if you need to sneak in to use the toilet really bad, managers, security, janitors, maintenance, maids like to act like cops because it give them a story to talk about or meaning in a meaningless job.
>>
>>17302346
Dear op

1. Get a membership to a local gym that is open 24 hours that has a shower. Clean up and do your daily morning routine there.

2. If you're looking for places to sleep then a Walmart might be good for a few hours. Having worked so many night audit jobs with hotels, it wasn't uncommon for somebody to come to the front desk and ask if they could just park in their car and sleep in the parking lot. A night auditor worth his salt will be okay with this and occasionally keep an eye out for you. You more than likely won't be harassed. Just make sure that it looks like a good clean Hotel in a good part of town that isn't too much of a drive from work.

3. Tri scoping out some of the local churches. Mormon churches seem to be the most reliable for this. Just park there after hours in the far corner of the parking lot and grab a few hours of sleep. If you know any of the clergy at any other churches in the area, see if they are okay with this so at least you have permission to be there
>>
>>17302346
If you use a highway and they have a rest stop, use that but avoid using the rest rooms if possible. Lots of dudes at night who are looking for gay love or touching kids or looking to sell drugs, unless you are into that stuff.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.