[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I answer these questions? >Why do you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 980x.jpg (55 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
55 KB, 600x700
How should I answer these questions?

>Why do you want to work at <pizza restaurant>?
>Do you consider yourself a leader?
>Can you provide examples of how you were able to effectively manage employees at past jobs?
>>
>I need a job
>Yes
>Yes I can
>>
>>17300799
>to further my cooking experience and gain experience on what it would be like in a restaurant cooking all day
>are you going to be stupid and say no
>use an actual example or make one up, if it's babby's first job name or make up a real world example
>>
>>17300799
*pizza restaurant* offers great pizza for a _____ price. People get excited when they order a pizza, and it's usually a special treat. I love baking, rolling dough, and making sure that we're able to reliably deliver a great pizza to our customers.

Yes, I do consider myself a leader. In the past, when I worked at _____, one of my favorite memories was when I helped my team to _____ . I think that real leadership is helping to bring out the best in people and creating a great, inclusive atmosphere.

When I worked at ____, one of our employees had a problem with _____. It was really an ongoing issue. So what I did was sit down and communicate with him the standards of our team, and let him know that if he wasn't willing to live up to those standards, he wasn't going to be a part of our team anymore. Luckily, he decided that he valued his job and he's still working there today. He even got promoted to assistant manager! (or talk about how you taught an employee to do xyz or managed a conflict between two employees)
>>
>>17300814
Male sure to include experience a few more times and (serious) read what they want in an employee and make yourself seem like that person. They probably have an ad on kijiji or something where they detail what they want. For these questions it's obviously a leader.
>>
>>17300799
It's a fucking pizza place.

Just show up and they'll hire you.
>>
>>17300814
>>17300818
really?
you want to work there because its a great place and because pizza is nice?

protip from employer: be transparent.
you wanna work because you need the cash
you might wanna say you have experience and feel comfortable doing that OR even that you never did such activity, want to, but would require training.

don't lie you fucking faggots.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.