[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1/? >start job three years ago >a couple months in I cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
1/?

>start job three years ago
>a couple months in I cover someone for an early morning shift
>notice 8/10 girl works that shift
>extremely quiet and soft spoken
>I've never met someone more quiet in my life
>doesn't seem unconfident or timid though
>start working morning shifts
>get assigned a two-person project with her occasionally
>over time, get really good at said project and get paired with her for 3 hours every morning
>she listens to her ipod and works in silence each day
>I tend to mirror people and don't talk to her as well
>an entire year passes with limited conversation
>I'd crack a joke or try talking to her in the breakroom now and again but the most I'd get would be a smile
>pay little mind to her
>just workplace eyecandy
>she has a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend at the time anyways

a year passes

>in the middle of our morning project
>girl stops working
>takes out headphones
>"what music do you like anon?"
>completely caught off guard
>answer her
>"so you like the same music as me"
> talk to her here and there to this day about music and albums but conversation seems one-sided
>not only is she quiet but I find it hard to read her expression
>>
>>17300208
So basically this is another "does this girl like me?" thread?
>>
At this point, you might as well be friends. Nothing wrong about that.
>>
2/3

More time passes. I work with her sister who is the complete opposite of her, socially, and I find out she not only likes the kinds of music I do but likes the same sports, movies, books, political views, games, clothing etc., and it's very specific. I could go on and on; it's almost scary. I start developing a huge crush on her.

>another female coworker (landwhale) at the time had been "pranking me"
>keeps putting leftover Halloween decorations in my work locker
>out of nowhere, the 8/10 starts doing it
>stuffs random crap in my locker every day
>I do it back to her
>becomes daily occurrence for months
>she puts all kinds of garbage, food and junk into my locker
>puts raw pasta in my coffee when I'm not looking
>got to the point where we were wasting so much coffee that she called for a truce

Broworker asks me if I'm going to her show one day

>she plays bass in a girl band
>attend show with broworker
>not my crowd at all but enjoy myself
>her boyfriend is there but mostly hanging with his own friends
>broworker and I hug her goodbye

feel like I'm getting somewhere

>I find it a lot easier to talk to her but still get limited responses back from her
>Most of our conversation is based on her teasing me
>She teases me about our other landwhale coworker liking me all the time
>she'll even message on facebook sometimes
>notice one day she deleted me from facebook
>straight up ask why and if I crossed a line with her
>"I'm using Facebook strictly for band stuff"
>ask why she still has everyone else from work on there
>"They have my band paged liked. Don't worry, Anon, you'll know if I'm mad at you"
>feel like she's bullshitting me
>she's never added me back and I won't let my pride suffer to add her

Other coworker is talking to me about gaming one day 8/10 is in the room and chimes in
>"hey anon, how come I don't have you on Steam?"
>sass her back playfully about not even being facebook friends but wanting to play online with me
>>
3/3

This all hasn't stopped me from getting laid and having other relationships. I'm not sure if this exactly is a "does this girl like me?" thread because I'm a pretty confident guy and I'm getting a vibe she does.

I might want to fuck her but she has a boyfriend. I don't know how their relationship is. I guess I'm asking how I should approach her? I have an easy time making friends and talking to people but she's just so quiet. Broworker says I should start pranking her again because that seemed to be my "in" with her, though I'm not sure if that would make me seem desperate
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.