[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... How badly did I fuck up? I am at the point where I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: photo_2016-06-26_20-05-30.jpg (169 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-26_20-05-30.jpg
169 KB, 719x1280
So.... How badly did I fuck up?

I am at the point where I want her even just as a regular friend. But I am so socially retarded that shit like this happens.

So. What could I do about the now? I guess just wait it out, and hope it does not effect much?

Note: After I sent that last message, I checked her towns HS to see if the graduation was that weekend. And it was....
>>
You dont sound like very fun to talk to if I was the girl I would never go out with you.
>>
>>17297207

What's wrong with your pops OP?
>>
>>17297207

I chuckled, OP you're way too passive aggressive to have anything other than an acquaintance level with people. The fact that you didn't just accept what she said and move on already proves you've placed this girl on a pedestal and you further prove it by checking to see if what she says is true by an outside source.

If you doubt her already and is she saying no then fuck it man, if she wanted to hang out with you she would have made time. You totally blew it with the 'if u dont wanna hang out wif me :( just tell me'. Next time if someone irritates you like this you know what you do? You say ok and cut contact. If the person cares about you they will reach out again at some point, if not then you lost, at the worst case, an acquaintance who never really valued you in the first place.
>>
Nothing really but learn from your mistakes. Women often let you down easy and calling her out on that won't change that behaviour. It is what it is and just know that for next time.
>>
>>17297207
Apparently she doesn't want to hangout and use the family over as a good reason to refuse your favor. But I don't know why she did it since you didn't plan anything for the weekend. Let's say move on mate. This is not going anywhere.
>>
>I don't want to accuse you of lying to me, but if you're lying to me just say so.
>>
>>17297216
I'm usually not like that, it's mostly that I was running around the area, so I had little time to talk. If I have time it is usually a fair bit better, usually to the point of us talking for a few hours

>>17297218
Possible Prostate Cancer

>>17297224
Eh, possible though we did "Agree" to hang out at some point

And It turns out she actually had to go to the sisters graduation

>>17297231
I see that now. And thats why I regret this.

>>17297219
When ever any friend claims they are busy I have a tendency to double check. Blame my that on my paranoid parents.

But I agree on the other shit.
>>
Don't do anything now. When she replies, tell her sorry, you didn't mean it, you're just going through a hard time right now.

Then don't dwell on it, talk about something else. Where people really fuck up is over-apologizing. Sometimes the person wants to say it's okay and let it go. It makes it harder if you don't do the same.
>>
>>17297277
So basically don't message her for a while, and definitely don't bring up that message, unless she does?
>>
>>17297286
Don't bring it up, or just say a quick sorry and move on. Change topics to something better, and if she seems happy to engage you're probably good.
>>
>>17297328
That's what I figured.

It's not like it's the first time I fucked up with her. I messaged her around memorial day asking her on a date (stupid move on my part), but no reply. Waited two weeks and just asked how everything was going. It seemed like it had no real affect as we spoke normally, without any hint to the text. So, I think I'll be fine if I just wait it out for a couple weeks.
>>
lol i did that one time a few weeks ago. she wasnt upset. different strokes for different folks
>>
>>17297363
Yea, the one i'm dealing with probably won't be upset either, as she is a bit awkward socially as well. (But is an easy 8/10 physically, but thats besides the point)
>>
I'd say you should apologize, like "Sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm kind of paranoid about people not liking me"
>>
>>17297455
Yea, no. That will only dig a even deeper hole.
>>
Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

Just wait it out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.