[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Op is a irresponsible young adult > Op got job, studies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466376083906.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
1466376083906.gif
995 KB, 257x194
> Op is a irresponsible young adult
> Op got job, studies and plays too much vidya
> Op maintains an average of B on the university
> Op doesn't earn much with only 12 hours of work weekly
> Can't find other job
> Op sleeps on the floor
> Have gf's pc to surf the webs
> Op has car but it's broken
> Op has to pay credit card and internet bill
> OP's bro has leukemia and dad kidney disease
> Op thinks he don't feel anymore
> Op wish to die
What to do?
>>
>>17288993
Die lol
>>
>>17288993

a lot of young life is pushing through the shit to get to the good. in my experience highschool is way more difficult and stressful than running an actual business. because everyone is mean to you, teachers are mean to you, you're expected to do all this work for six hours, then come home nad do more work, and if ur not in sports or some other after school activity (an extra two to four hours of work) you're considered fucking lazy.

college makes it a little bit harder with the workload.

but hwne you push through it and establish your life its pretty great. i run a small business, make decent money, hang out with friends, have sex, and work on personal projects. there are still times where the shit hits the ceiling fan but honestly its not nearly as bad as school was.

keep pushing through OP. you cant really save your bro and dad. whatevers going to happen will happen. sucks to think this way but once they're gone (or healed) they wont be a burden anymore.

keep pushing.
>>
>>17288993
I find that in life, you can just say "fuck it" for the most part, and despite feeling the weight of the world crushing you, it never happens.

Most likely, you'll get carried through life by the government.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.