[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have been dating a girl for about 2 years now. For most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
So, I have been dating a girl for about 2 years now. For most of our relationship everything has been really great. We hardly ever fight, I think she is a great person, and have felt like I loved her until recently. For no particular reason it seems like these last few months I have just stopped wanting to be with her. I still care about her, and hope shes happy, but I have no desire to stay in a relationship. the things keeping me in the relationship are my fear of hurting her, the hope that things will be like they were, and the fear of what my life would be like without her. I have never shared these feelings with anyone, but it's been getting worse. I dont know what to do. Any advice?
>>
>>17287652
In order to make a logical decision, you first need to identify why you feel this way.
Can you give us some background on your relationship so we can give you specific advice?
>>
>>17287652
things get old man - rice krispies every morning, every day, week, month...

either try to spice it up with her, if you really have a good one... or if you are cold enough, look for a side interest, but know at that point, the true connection with your girl will be messed up going forward, with the deception thrown in the mix

remember the things you fell in love with her in the first place, and focus there - maybe go out and spend some money on a new activity together, if you really love her, you would at least try to spark the flame again
>>
>>17287652
Focus on the good things about her. Write down all the things you love about her and what you would miss if she decided to leave you first.

If you find it hard to write anything down and you legitimately will not miss her and her affection in your life, it's time to move on.

But just remember that when it's over, it's over for good.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.