[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop these fucking thoughts without killing myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
How do i stop these fucking thoughts without killing myself?
I'm constantly overthinking and stuff and look at myself from a real, cynical point of view in my thoughts.
I can't sleep bc of them.

I make about 130 euros a day, i have a gf but i dont see her enough anymore. Need more love.
I have a few friends, but can't seem to make new ones.
I just need more company i feel very lonely. I have my own apartment i rent.
I'm 21, About 7,7/10 looks.
Should i risk my gf who i only see 2 nights a week because she doesn't want to spend more time with me for other chicks?
Just want to have more company from women.
My friends are pretty good.
But these thoughts they just wont stop, i can barely sleep bc of them etc. My self esteem is wearing down consistently.
Do i exercise more? Do i get more women?
Should i try and make more money.
Btw spoke about it to my doctor, and she didn't take me serious.
I ran in front of a car at night last saturday. Tried to start fights with a lot of people and drove 20 miles like a maniac running red lights at high speeds like a maniac because of these thoughts.

WTF do i do guys? I feel like if something doesn't change im gonna flip out more and eventually i'm kill myself bc of it and yeah.

All i want is more company from women but I feel like I am doomed for bad luck at that area and that it will eventually run bad and i will suicide bc of it.
I think i was meant to suffer at that area because it's all i ever had, i always run doomed and feel like it will turn me into a raging maniac.
Because every girl i ever met turned out killing me a bit more inside and i feel like if i take on more woman itll break me faster.
PS i definately don't have problems getting women.
>>
>>17283622
Yes i have a car , it's an MB previous generation, and it's already paid.

WTF is wrong with me?!
Why the fuck do i care so much about getting a fucking girl who'll give me a good emotionally fulfilling year for once?
Whatever guys !!!! fck this shit.
>>
>women
>money
>exercise
>women
>money

You fell for it, you poor fool.

What are you DOING with your life? Nothing. Chasing after meaningless things that will never, ever make you happy no matter how much you get. When was the last time you created something? When was the last time you experienced something unique? When was the last time you did something purely for yourself instead of for a girl or for money?

If you yourself become an excellent person, the rest will sort itself out.
>>
>>17283638
Hmm, really good point.
Now i can start worrying about what i should create.
And yeah maybe i should just go and do something purely for myself.
Ive been wanting to travel for a while maybe i should book my flights today.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.