[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your worst bully stories anons? What's the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: 1449544456173.gif (3 MB, 253x236) Image search: [Google]
1449544456173.gif
3 MB, 253x236
What's your worst bully stories anons? What's the worst shit you've ever got?

Did it toughen you up? Or break you?
Did it stick with you? Do you still think about it to this day?

I know someone will be able to top me, but here's my worst.

>Be 9th grade
>Sit with large group of people at lunch
>Some faggot starts a running gag with "voting me off the island"
>Almost everyone plays along, lol anon you can't sit with us, you're voted off the island
>Laugh awkwardly along with it
>wakemeupwakemeupinside.WAV
>One day faggot decides he wants to turn it up a notch
>He plans with everyone, once anon gets here, we all get up and walk away from him
>I get there, and they do it
>I sit at a bench, and stare at the ground, while everyone sits and laughs at me.
>Only a few people stuck with me
>Faggot and the rest of the lot tells the few people who stuck with me to come and sit with them
>spend the rest of my lunch staring at the floor

I became a more resentful person after that.

Close second

>Fourth of July, at Grandparents house
>Entire family on pontoon fishing
>Some cousins and I wanted to go on the boat, but uncles and some older cousins went w/o us
>Wait for them to get back
>We plan to go back out when they do
>anon you can't go back out with us unless you get us soda's
>lolk
>get sodas
>see them all leaving on pontoon, laughing at me
>throw soda's on the ground and run into bathroom crying
>>
>>17283494
that first one is brutal as fuck OP, sucks

anything i posted would look like a good time compared to that
>>
That's sort of tough, I mean it all blends together.

There was one kid in grade 7, and him and his gang of friends would team up on me and try to beat me up. I corned him once, and he pulled a surgical knife on me. I wasn't that worried, I guess. By that point, I was fairly used to being in shitty situations and I had a 4 inch boot knife on me too.

I remember once I must've hit a nerve with them or something, but they all ganged on me in the park, and I literally had to grab a branch larger than I was at the time to fend them off long enough to get back to my bike. They spent most of the day looking around the neighborhood for me on their bikes and roller-blades. I had strong legs when I was younger though, so it wasn't too hard to outrun them I guess.

Most of my, "Friends" were people that actively verbally abused me, but they at least had the decency to include me to some degree. Everybody else purposely ignored me, and excluded me. I was even excluded from most school trips.

The only actual friends I made in elementary were mostly formed out of the respect they had that I had stood up to them... always after the fist fights though.

By highschool, I had pretty much had enough of people. I carried myself seriously, so not many people cared to mess with me. The few that did learned pretty quickly that I didn't care for it. I did make my first legitimate friend in highschool though. We were actually brought together by common interests. It was only one, but it made everything okay. It was a friend that I didn't have to steal things, break into places, or beat people up to impress.

It was pretty nice. We were friends up until about grade 11. Well, then I fucked up. The kid inside of me that yearned to have somebody to hold beat the me that cared about his friend in a moment of weakness.

That was a mistake in more than one way, and it's not something I think I'll ever be able to allow myself to forget.
>>
>>17283542
Oh, when I say it all blends together, I mean even from a young age. I remember my first day of kindergarten, there were these two boys that approached me in the field, knocked me down, and forced my face down into the snow so that I couldn't breathe. I almost suffocated. I don't remember exactly what transpired over the year, but I ended up getting in trouble a few times for beating the shit out of them. My father always punished me for it. Made me hold a lateral raise at 90 degrees with the heaviest toys I owned until I physically couldn't hold my arms up.

I don't know. I've always been sort of a problem child in that regard. Seeing your father hanging from the ceiling when your a child doesn't help that either, but I can't really fault him for that.

Just a jumble of bullshit. Grew up alone, watched mother get into abusive relationships, get abused by boyfriends, had to deal with mothers emotional outbursts...

It just kind of pounded me into a state of uncaring.
>>
Not sure if this counts but..
>Be me, 16 y/o friendless loser.
>Legit shitty family, was mentally abused for years.
>Suffering from depression and on meds.
>This one kid sees that I'm always alone at school, comes up to me with the whole lets be friends routine.
>whynot.jpg
>Start to get to know him and his buddies and actually become really good friends.
>Two years in I feel like I can trust them with anything.
>They soon start to realize I'm not particularly ''normal', as in not as cheerful or happy as them, and a complete autist in social situations.
>He asks me what's wrong. I was really scared of answering at first but with time he convinced me to tell him.
>Tell him most of what I wanted to get off my chest. All the things I've never spoken of in my entire life while still hiding the things I was afraid would be a bit too disturbing.
>He seems to take it well, reassures me that shit will be alright and all.
>Absolutely relieved.
>Never felt happier.
>About a week later, I started to notice that the way he treated me had started to change.
>'Probably just me.'
>It starts getting worse. He won't bother answering if I call him and actively avoids me in hang outs.
>One day, I find out that they'd all gone camping.
>Kind of heart broken that they didn't even ask me but that's fine.
>Call him when I see he's back.
>'Hey man how's it going? You wanna hang out later?'
>He doesn't answer for a second.
>'What the fuck anon can't you just fucking leave me alone?'
>?
>You're such a retard just fuck off.
I legit teared up and hung up the phone, as childish as I was and for a month or so I kept thinking what I'd done wrong. Eventually I realized that what i told him was probably a bit too much. I developed severe trust issues after that. So much that I couldn't even talk to a therapist. Although in hindsight I wouldn't blame him, people shouldn't have to deal with that bs for a stranger.
>>
>>17283572
Forgot to mention that I tried several times to contact him even after that whole event. But he never responded so I gave up.
>>
Far out OP that's a rough upbringing. How old are you now? What kind of life are you living?
>>
Primary School
>There was only five of us in a class, five dudes and 1 girl
>Guys are all really close while girl hangs with girls from class above.
>Move into senior infants(basically the second year out of 8 in Irish primary, it is like a second kindergarten)
>Principle moves her son to the school and into our class
>Sons a douche, typical spoilt rich kid and really fucking mean
>Dude would bring in video games, toys and even his Sky card to show he was rich
>Fucks up the group, everyone thinks everyone likes him but secretly hates him
>He torments us all
>Torments me because I am the smallest
>Torment goes on for years
>Use to cry in the bathroom, cry at home and thought about killing myself
>Never speak up because I think my friends like him more

Secondary school
>All of us are going to the same Secondary school except for rich spoilt kid, he is going to a rich school
>Fucking happy as fuck
>Get sorted into my class with only one friend, the gang got split up but fuck it
>Start making friends but two guys start bulling me because I had long hair(started growing it two years before secondary)
>Start beating me up, start pushing me into lockers, calling me a faggot and telling me to get a haircut
>Thew me into the dumpster and tried to give me a swirly
>Life is fucking shitty
>Hear that spoilt kid from primary is getting move to our school because he got beat up in rich kid school
>Oh fuck my life
>Getting tormented from rich kid and getting beat up by other dudes.
>Rich kids one day walks up to me in the hall and sticks chewing gum into my hair, like really fucking mashes it in
>Don't know what to do
>Sisters friend finds me panicing and takes me to the office
>Cuts the gum out, have a little patch but no biggie
>Office people start grilling me on what happened but I lie and say it was an accident
>Sister older friend tells them what happened
>Rich kid gets called into the office
>No Mommy Principle to protect him anymore
>>
>>17283603
Cont
>Vice Principle chews him out and suspends him for bulling
>Kinda win
>Rich kid eventually starts fighting with another class mate because he thinks he is tough
>Other class mate had a beard at 12, was as wide as two lockers and looked fucking 18
Later when he was 14 he put an 18 year old dude in hospital
>Beats the shit out of him everyday but rich kid would not back down
>Eventually moves back to his old school
>One down
>Other two bullies still torment me and kick my ass
>Decide you know what, fuck those cunts if I am going to take a beat I am going to swing
>Next time for a beating I punch one and get the other into a headlock
>Basically me flailing like a retard at two guys trying to punch me
>They back off and never bully me again
>Eventually get to know them
>They are actually cool
>They think I am funny and we become friends
>Introduce me to other people
>Long haired little short pussy me is hanging out with the toughest and biggest guys in our year
>Basically become untouchable
>Never psychically bullied again
>Guys encourage me to come out of my shell and be me
>Get a haircut and start acting like my true self and make friends with fucking everyone.
>Just get bullied by my science teacher who fails me and humiliates me in class because I have long hair.

Ill get that cunt back, I can't touch her but I have plans.
I am going to wait until the old cunt croaks, I am going to fill up on some candy, sweet, drinks and popcorn and make a day of her fucking funeral.
Later ill piss on her grave.
Fucked her daughter too, she not attractive but her mom thinks she perfect, it felt good wiping my dick in her hair.
>>
>>17283603
Are you Cian
>>
>>17283615
thats good, most bully situations end up like that, just toughen the fuck up and punch too. i only got slightly bullied once but i punched the faggot too. never messed with me again
>>
>>17283582
I'm 20. living fine, still in school, and maintaining a good GPA.

I've also developed depression, social anxiety, and have some OCD tendencies, since high school. I still have a hard time getting myself to go out of my comfort zone, but I'm not a spineless retard anymore. Ironically, people tend to like me a lot, I just got a lot of shit when didn't know how to stick up for myself, and gave too much of a fuck.

expressing myself through music has done wonders to my self esteem and mental health.

Sorry for the blog post
>>
>>17283619
Nah I am Mark.

>>17283623
Yeah Bullys target weak people because they are weak, I have pretty much called everyone bluff who has tried to bully me and they all back down even though they could probably kick my ass.
Even as a 22 year old adult people pick me out as a target.
>>
God, you people are fucking sissies. I came here looking for felonies and all I get are lies and stories that aren't even misdemeanors.

God, being a born cripple really toughened me up or something.
>>
>>17283494
Dude the second one is way worse holy shit man.

Most of the shit that happened in school was my own fault. I was so edgy in middle school, i normalized in high school, but the reputation stuck with me.
>>
>>17283558
Are yo from eastern europe? That's tough as hell brother.
>>
i always fought back when i got bullied so i guess it wasn't so bad. it also helped that no stacies or chads really got in my face, only other losers. here's a typical scenario of how i was bullied was like:

>some skinny/short white kid calls me stumpy for being short and when i called out on his shit (don't remember what i said exactly, but probably something along the line of him being ugly and short)
>he started calling me ugly, smelly and did the typical "ching chong" chant and went all out. i couldn't even say anything or he'd cut me off and say his shit louder
> whenever he saw me he would harass me but it didn't bother me too much
>he recruits some other kids to join in (some pajeet and a lanky pizza face)
>he tries to get this giant red-haired kid to bully me too, but red haired guy is too nice (plus the shitty, short white kid once called him ugly unironically which made him feel sad and stop being friends with him)

>one day pajeet tells me i look like kim jong il and some other bullshit
>i tell pajeet that i can smell his curry ass from across the room which makes pizza face laugh and make fun of pajeet
>pajeet gets so mad that he tells me i'm ugly and smelly and that i had no friends
>tell pajeet he has shitty friends because pizza face will laugh at pajeet getting burned
>pizza face laughs and says pajeet isn't his friend (which pisses off pajeet some more)

>pizza face would try to make fun of me but when i told him i could play connect the dots on his back-ne, he tells me to shut up and goes back to work and pretty much left me alone since
>worst he told me was that i was smelly and that no one liked me
>all i had to do is mention his zits to get him to stfu or rile him up

i became obsessively vain since and no one had the guts to try and bully me since except other stacies; which is a whole 'nother ballpark that i still don't understand how to fight back, except to maybe keep my cool and ignore them and hope they won't seduce my boyfriends.
>>
>>17283763
kek. If you're telling the truth you could think of shit to say on the spot as a kid
>>
>>17283763
typical stacy bullying is completely passive aggressive, so it was like this:
>would look me up and down and make this shit-eating smirk
>if i had my boyfriend around, she would feel up his arm and back and start flirting with him while looking at me for a reaction
>talk shit about me to other females who would in turn not talk to me or make more shit up to gossip with stacy about
>gather her beta orbiters and talk shit about me and have them agree with her or laugh with her
>if passing in the hall or some place narrow, she'll physically bump into me to get out of the way
>if i try to call her out on her shit, she pretends to be nice and that it's all in my head and gets people to side with her
>stacy would "charm" my friends to get them on her side to isolate me even more (my friends are so desperate for acceptance especially from someone of a higher social status that they quickly eat up her shit and truly believe she is amazing as a person)
>even if i tried to be nice to stacy, stacy would find a way to put me down with back-handed compliments

god damn it it's so frustrating, and it's not like i can throw a punch or something because stacy will always find a way to win and make shit worse.
>>
>>17283795
it wasn't hard when it's a bunch of equally goofy looking kids trying to bully you. harder to make fun of the white kids though, ethnic burns are what i found was easiest to get them back.
>>
>>17283796
>because stacy will always find a way to win and make shit worse
How you respond should be in line with who you want to be.

Why don't you just mercilessly make fun of her until she cries and then laugh? Your friends are already stolen. She's already won.

Stop caring and give her the big guns. if she pushes you, accidentally trip her into a locker and fuck up her face *on accident.* When she speaks to you, just start making fun of her.

All women have cracks. Find her cracks and make her cry. Who cares? Your comments to pizza face were great. Surely you can come up with some of the same for Stacey.
>>
>>17283891
because i still have low self-esteem and stacy is not only beautiful and popular but she is also filthy rich and will sic her daddy on my lower-middle class ass and fuck my family over backwards if i so much as nick her face.

if i make fun of her, she will pull out the "why are you being so meaaan" card and play the victim, like shit, you have no idea how good they are at that.

all i can hope for is that she'll eventually get butt-fucked for her shitty character and suffer for it and hope that me trying to be genuinely nice to the people around me and not bending to her harassment works in my favor.
>>
>>17283494
>7 years old, go to shitty town school
>cool guys gang
>me in the girl club
>new girl comes in, she's fat
>day 1, guys become her loyal hounds
>girls push me out, feeding me to the dogs Ramsay Bolton style
>guys pick on me, fat girl commands
>toss stones at me
>calls me rabbit teeth
>comes home with bloodied clothes and bloody nose
Cont.
>>
>>17284017
I moved away and eventually had to come back in 7th grade when I was 14. It didn't take long for me to become the target again. The girls were meaner, they'd say I had lice. They'd make traps for me, tell me they'd want to talk to me to beat me up behind the bicycle shed, rip my clothes and more. The psychological/verbal abuse was the worst they'd do. But the boys...

They'd full on attack me. Kick balls at me, push me off my bike, steal it and drop my bag off in puddles. They'd toss my food in the bin, hit me, pull my hair and cut it. At one time I decided to avoid them by taking the long way around the school but they chased me and pinned me down while beating me. I was helpless and the fact that I couldn't do anything to make them stop sunk in bit by bit. I just realized that I had to endure it until I could move again.
>>
>>17283494
That's such a dick move.
Anon you need to be stronger and don't depend on the validation of other people. Where are your parents, don't they love you or anything?
You need to learn to be your own man. Enjoy things and life on your own. Friends and people come along only after that. You need to stop giving them enough power to hurt you. If they stand up and leave the table, say well then fuck you. Stand up and leave yourself too, to find your own place.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 530x800
Hurray for traumatizing childhood memories!
>be me
>be in 3rd grade
>transfer to new school because family problems
>everyone liked me at old school
>first day at new school
>I sit down and say hi to the kid next to me
>used to most people being friendly with me
>"shut up. Don't talk to me."
>k
>suddenly get really awkward
>afraid to talk to anyone else in case they're assholes too
>the kid decides he's gonna make my life hell
>next day at recess nobody wants to talk to me
>y tho
>see kid pointing at me while talking to some people
>telling people lies about me
>nobody wants to talk to me anymore
>proceeds to be a little shit and make things worse for me
>uses my scissors to cut up people's homework
>breaks things in the class and blames it on me
>tack on the teaxher's coushion
>anon did it
>constantly sent to the principals
>everyone hates me so I have no defense
>parents constantly riding my ass over it
>cry myself to sleep 1/10 nights
>goes on for the rest of the year
>after 3rd grade I never had another class with him
>everyone still hated me into high school
>becomes socially awkward loser so i can't make friends regardless
>mfw
>>
Stelios! Stelios Kontos!
>>
>>17283615

Hahaha this is a great story. ty.
>>
>>17283494
>throw soda's on the ground and run into bathroom crying

How old were you? Unless you were below the age of 6, you should kill yourself for being such a fucking faggot
>>
>>17283542
>The kid inside of me that yearned to have somebody to hold beat the me that cared about his friend in a moment of weakness.

So what you mean is, you're a fag? Then you get what you deserve, fag.
>>
In 1st year of primary school, i got punched in the mouth for no reason, a week or two later i got punched in the nose. In 4th year i got spear tackled really hard.

All of these acts done by year 5-6's

I was also that kid that walked around the school with absolutely no friends so why all that happened still makes no sense. I didnt even say/do anything to anyone at all.
>>
>>17284681
Thanks but I've already come to this conclusion ages ago.

Someone should have told me this when I was 15.
>>
>>17285516
I'm glad for you anon.
I hope this thread helps other bullying victims too at least.
Well once I was kind of on the other side, not regularly and nothing too mean but still. I regret everything and wish I didn't let out my own stress (sexual harassment, shit upbringing) and anger on the other kids.
But it's the same for me. One day I started not giving any fucks and living my own life. Now I have very few but close friends. Most of them I don't see even often maybe two to four times a year but it's still fun af. My youngest friendships are lasting more than twelve years now.
>>
>>17283494
Some kid was bullying me constantly by keeping track of all the mistakes I made in some "shaming" journal and he'd hit me with his book/get other kids to make fun of me if I accrued enough "shame". One day he decided that I had done something "shameful" so he stabbed me with a pen in the arm and ran off. So, I found a giant stick and chased after him. Yet when I caught him I decided to not hit him and threw down the stick. I never actually touched him. I was suspended for a week and nothing happened to him. Yup, I got bullied and stabbed but I was the one that got suspended. Fuck American schools. That was almost 15 years ago... Fuck I'm old.
>>
>>17283494
>be me
>don't have an ounce of emotional intelligence, but do very well academically from very young age
>inevitably get singled out as a result
>verbal bullying ensues, they give me nasty nicknames
>talk shit right back because I'm NOT introverted despite being socially retarded, let them know I consider them retards in very colorful terms
>they gang up on me and beat me, bash my head against the desk and such, apparently doesn't matter that I'm a grill and they're (almost exclusively) guys
>school does nothing because our laws are retarded
>parents do nothing because they are retarded
>nobody in the class helps me because nobody likes me
>eventually begin to fight back, my modus operandi is to wait for the moment when one of those bullying me is alone and then I strike
>my attacks are vicious, often end up all bloodied, but they're pretty battered as well
>eventually leave me alone because I'm just too much trouble
>girls continue to abuse me verbally, but I don't give a fuck and smack them around from time to time

I still think it fucked me up because I'm incapable of trusting people to this very day despite the fact that they treat me very differently now. You could even say I'm somewhat popular because I am an edgelord and people generally consider it entertaining because of my delivery, however I never let them close. I guess it's also because of a twisted sense of pride (I don't need anyone, I endured it all alone).
>>
>>17285905
>I'm smart and I'll remind everyone of how smart I am while also calling everyone retarded
You know, some people deserve to get bullied. You deserved it.
>>
>>17285930
Well, excuse me for not taking it when they started talking shit about me for no apparent reason. I didn't socialize well because I had no idea how to do it despite being fairly confident, but I was never hostile to them before they began antagonizing me.
>>
>>17285950
I'd you act like an insufferable little shit you get treated like one. It must be so hard being smart. Fuck off.
>>
>>17285977
>violence is acceptable because muh feels got hurt
No, you fuck off. I bet you're a failure as well and seeing this triggered you.
>>
>>17285985
Maybe I am and maybe I am not. It doesn't matter what I say about me because I couldn't prove any of it. You, however, are confirmed to be a douche. I am truly sorry that you didn't get your head slammed into a desk more often. Perhaps then you wouldn't have been able to post...
>>
>>17285905
You sound like a genuinely horrible person.
>>
>>17283494
Can I post an anti-bullying story here?
>be me, 9 years old
>playing in junior little league soccer (whatever you call it)
>I'm absolute shit, scared of ball, asthmatic and always sniffling, whole 9 yards
>never made a goal, ever, even during practice
>one time the best kid shot on goal (during practice), goalie already missed his save
>I happened to be closer to the goal and just punted in an already sure-fire goal
>all the kids surrounding me and congratulating me, even though I didn't celebrate or anything, I know I did nothing
>best kid goes up to my mom when she was picking me up to tell her I made a goal today and I was "really good" or something

To this day, I have no idea why they were so nice to me. I would've bullied my younger self. And I was Asian amongst a bunch of Hispanic kids, so I was different too. Guess I just got lucky
>>
>>17284795
I was young, I was alone, and for the first time in my life, a girl that I liked also liked me. She was his ex. They'd been apart for 2 months. I didn't intend to get into a relationship with her, I just felt bad for her. One of my other friends said she was taking it pretty rough, so I went to go have coffee with her one evening to just listen to her problems and make her feel a bit better. We became friends for a bit after that. We hung out, played games, went swimming and shit... Eventually, one evening we were sitting there watching a movie, and she comes over and kisses me. I ended up kissing her back. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I was freaking out that night, and for the next month for that matter. I didn't want to do that to my friend, he was a fucking brother to me. I didn't really want to break her heart either. I tried to distance myself from her a few times, but it never really worked out. One friend was guilt tripping me because I was breaking her heart, and the other was guilt tripping me because I was essentially getting together with his ex. In the end, I lost both of these friends.

I'd pretty much lost the will to live after that.

I get what you're saying man, more than you know. I can't change the past or the mistakes I've made though. It's something I live with now.
>>
>>17285996
I'd wish something horrible to you as well, but frankly, your entire existence doesn't mean shit to me, so I don't see why should I waste my energy.
>>17285998
Perhaps, but it's working for me. And if I am, it's largely because of the way I was treated. I was just clueless back then.
>>
>>17286058
I couldn't agree more, anon. Once this thread is over I'll forget you ever existed. That still won't stop me from hating you in this moment, though. So, what else will you bitch about? I'm surprised you haven't called anyone a "normie" yet.
>>
OP your family sound like jerks. Parts of my family were not fond of me either.

>Be 3
>Going to the fair
>Siblings who are 8 and 10 tell me it's pirate themed because pirates are coming to town to murder all 3-year-olds
>Scared af
>They make me write my own will
>We go to the fair
>They tell me I have to pick a ride to die on
>I believe them because naive young child
>It's a pattern, always being told I'm about to be murdered in extravagant plots or by supernatural beings until I'm like 6 and believe nothing they say
>Have nightmares about being murdered for years

Between 2 and 14

>Anything I touch gets "contaminated" so I have to be kept away from siblings so my germs don't touch them
>My hands and face and general presence is like ebola to them, they call it "(anon) germs"
>I never laugh, retaliate or participate, I look up to them
>Tell me everything I do is disgusting
>Always calling me spoiled, even though parents are in debt due to their mental health treatments, very expensive
>Always doing jump scare tactics on me by banging at my room when I don't expect it

Once I'm 13
>No self-esteem, hate myself
>Siblings keep being shitty
>Start new school
>Try to fit in
>Set my status to my phone number like all the other kids
>Get comments from girl who is hosting a party, with a bunch of friends with her at the computer
>"hahaha whotf would want to call you (laughing smileys) ??"
>It's true, I have no friends
>Remove status

What pisses me off is my brother laughs at this all now like it was all brotherly love from him. He expects me to laugh as well, gets awkward when I don't, and tells more stories like this that I hate to try to get me to laugh about what a hilarious genius he was with his "pranks".
>>
>>17286112
To answer your OP questions, I think my experiences toughened me up but they also have stuck with me. I still think about them a lot. What's it like for you?
>>
Never been bullied physically so this likely doesn't count, but everyone I'd ever been friends with in my 12 years of public school eventually just stopped liking me and dropped our friendships. I have a bunch of stories of my ended friendships if anyone wants. Having so many people stop being friends with me has made me a pretty bitter person.
>>
>>17286125
I had the same experience and would be interested in hearing your stories. It was painful at the time and made me bitter but I'm better able to see my childhood social retardation for what it was now. So I don't hate anyone over it, the world is rough.
>>
I don't have one big, terrible story. Just a hell of a lot of small incidents of frequent bullying throughout my teenage years. I had such shit self esteem back then, I was really shy and therefore an easy target. I didn't have a father figure growing up, or any brothers, and the only friends I had were also losers. So I never had a male role model to teach me how to stand up to bullies, so I always just put up with it.

I didn't learn how to stand up for myself until I was about 19/20, when I got in some guys face at work who was giving me too much of a hard time. He backed down and never bothered me again. That's when I learned that most bullies are cowards who will seek out people who wont retaliate. Now I'm pretty good at telling people to fuck off when they start to push me around. Wish I would have learned the lesson sooner, but better late than never I guess.
>>
>>17286017
that happened to me too and its pretty common

i only scored a single goal too (always played defense), corner kick to my right leg and i just kicked that motherfucker into oblivion. ALL the group was giving me props, even the girls

felt good desu, i got along with bullies, nerds, jocks, rockers, rappers, punks, metalheads. etc
>>
Once, in junior high, I stood up for a kid during one of the many times he was being bullied (in this case, a bunch of guys had stolen his hat and were holding it above his head). I told them to knock it off and handed the kid back his hat and he punched me in the face :(. I sometimes wonder if it was wrong to intervene or if the kid was just troubled.
>>
>>17284786
>Bully stories thread
>Bully people in it

Well you made me laugh. But if you're not joking, fuck off
>>
File: 018diseaseheredsyp_465_679_int.jpg (223 KB, 465x679) Image search: [Google]
018diseaseheredsyp_465_679_int.jpg
223 KB, 465x679
When I turned 11 and moved to a higher class, older pupils from elementary school were able to visit our classroom during breaks. I don't know what kind of a rule that is but that's how it went, anyway. This dude the whole school was talking about as the most uncontrollable, fucked up, drinking smoking in 7th grade and what not started to visit our classroom.

I don't know why but he picked on me and started hitting me. Every break he came to our classroom and just beat me in the arms. Nobody did nothing. I didn't know what to do either because I was still a fucking kid. After few months my arms were nothing but bruises, he beat me in spots which were covered with clothes so nobody noticed it.

I don't remember that I was going mental at home or that I was angry and feared the school or anything...I might cry a couple of times at home but one day I took a shower and checked my arms in the mirror. They looked liked fucking blueberries. I remembered at that point that the next day our class with the class of the bully are gonna be connected because our teacher was sick or some shit. I bursted out rage crying and went to sleep while being batshit mad.

The second day he was sitting just next to me. Turned to me the whole time, laughing at me. The rage from the last night didn't go away just yet and when he tried to touch me I just threw my fist at his eye with a force of a professional boxer, he caught my shirt, having crazy confused look in his eyes and we wrestled for a while and then he threw me at the teacher's desk and I hit my head.

It was during a class and the teacher just started yelling. I was lying there on the table, he was sitting on the floor, holding his eye. Principal took me to his office, police showed up and shit. I started crying like a fucking baby when I got to tell them why I did the shit I did. He got expelled. End of story.
>>
File: pepetales.jpg (100 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100 KB, 500x585
One girl in my gym class grabbed the back of my undies and kicked my feet out from under me, giving me a dangling wedgie.
>>
This thread is basically is emotional self-harm isn't it?
>>
>>17286287
Well at least it ended happily-ish.
>>
>>17285905
Ignore the ghandis, you did right pushing back.
>>
>hurt fee fees the thread
>>
File: itistime.png (122 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
itistime.png
122 KB, 351x368
>>17286455
Are you also a grill?

Either way, ERECT.
>>
>>17286112
That's horrible, totally fucked up and so fucking sad. Your parents need mental treatment. They and your general situation is stressing the fuck out of you kids. The older kids vent their stress on the younger one. This is leaving serious fucking scars as it is seriously mental abuse, nothing else.
Later on they act like it was fun and everyone will laugh and forget about it.
Tell them you have issues because they bullied you straight in their faces.
Why didn't you in the first place?
Cut contact if they can't take you seriously even as adults. They're fucked up people and you're better off with no family at all then this.
>>
>>17283494
>start going to new middle school in new city
>mom just moved in with her bf, so we had to switch schools and go to school with his kids
>be like 11 or 12
>make friends with these three girls (one is mom's boyfriend's neice)
>they decided they were all best friends the first day they meet
>i just awkwardly hang out with them while they all do bestie shit

>at 12, I was still very child like, I liked pokemon, I didn't like boys, I wore pay less shoes and baggy jeans, only brushed my hair, never wore make up
>these girls were prissy, wore hollister and make up and already had boobs and shit
>eventually they start calling me weird, ugly, and fat (even tho i was 85 lbs) when they realize I'm not like them

>mom's boyfriend neice contribute, but doesn't tell them off either
>even though they keep telling me I'm weird and ugly, i keep trying to hang out with them
>i just sit at the spot we all hang out at and occasionally try to talk to them
>i was also led on because I saw moms boyfriend's neice outside of school often and we hung out just fine

>realized what I said to them was cringey.
>asked one of them how she shaves her legs so smooth during PE because i always missed a spot
>i did so goofily, not like, lesboish
>she looked at me disgusted and told me not to look at her

>one particular day
>won a stress ball toy thing in science class
>one of the girls snatched in from me at lunch
>tried to do this monkey in the middle shit with me
>i didn't give in
>one girl waved it in my face
>i smacked her hand away
>she ripped open the toy
>it was a balloon filled with flour
>popped all over me

And I cried like a bitch. It was like a breaking point. I had never been bullied before. No one had ever even said anything mean to me before. I never paid attention to my appearance, my weight, anything like that until I met those girls.

I remember that was my first time ever feeling self conscious. When I switched schools I went all fuck da prepz goth
>>
>>17286582
Thanks for listening.

It's only my brother who laughs about it, my parents never found it funny, they were powerless.

My brother complains a lot about our parents abusing us but he acts like he's the only one who was ever hurt by them, completely oblivious to me. He also acts like he never did anything wrong though he was also violent towards our parents and me. So once when he was complaining I mentioned that his treatment of me had scarred me. He was confused and thought I was talking about our parents, he said "yeah they were like that to all of us". I said, "no, I was talking about how you treated me". He got awkward and didn't say anything. It seemed he couldn't comprehend what I was saying, even though he treated me this way until he was in his 20s. Then later it was back to joking about it and minimizing, like haha remember what a typical kooky brother I was.

I really want to confront him about it but he turns it into such a lighthearted joke, and he jokes about it around others, so I don't want to be a drama queen about it around other people. I get so angry when he does it at like Christmas or Thanksgiving, like I don't want to ruin the mood, though he ruins mine.

People unfortunately do not take sibling abuse seriously.
>>
>be me in grade 7 (12 years old)
>be a lanky, flatchested pizzaface with braces and glasses, horrendously ugly
>move to new city
>start at new school
>stacies don't want to be my friend because I'm ugly and tomboyish, chads don't want to be my friend because I'm ugly and "grills dun play sports"
>for the rest of the year I get the silent treatment from the stacies, and the chads would throw pebbles at me and call me names
>at every recess I would sit by myself because no one wanted anything to do with me
>one day the chads are having a football match, I get up the courage to ask them if I can play
>everyone is silent, except for this one tall and chunky looking guy
>"FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF ANON. DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS?! KILL YOURSELF."
>I run into the school, beeline for the bathroom and cry
>the next day comes, I sit by myself at recess, as per usual
>the same guy from yesterday approaches me from behind with a few of his buddies
>he throws a rock the size of a golf ball at the back of my head
>I start crying, I feel the back of my head
>there's so much blood, and I'm getting dizzy
>I hear them laughing, and that's when I completely lose it
>I get up, charge at the guy who threw the rock, blood on my hands, teary eyes and all
>"anon you're gonna give me AIDS!!"
>his friends keep laughing
>I punch him square between the eyes, he falls to the ground
>the laughter dies down
>I kick him in the stomach about 10 times or so
>he squeals out, "anon, what the fuck?!"
>I kick him one more time in the stomach, and he blows chunks all over the gravel
>laughterstops.jpg
>I kneel down next to him, grab his head by his hair, and slam his head into the ground a couple times
>>
>>17286822
cont'd

>"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU WON'T FUCK WITH ME EVER AGAIN."
>he starts crying
>a teacher sees what happens and breaks it up
>we both get suspended for a week
>I come back to school
>class starts, and everything is awkward as hell
>the guy I beat up won't even look in my direction
>recess comes
>the same group of football chads, including the guy I beat up, start walking towards me
>I'm going to get my teeth kicked in I just know it
>"Hey anon! Want to play rugby with us? We didn't know you were so strong"
>nobody bothered me again

Who would have thought that all I needed to do to get friends and stop getting bullied was nearly kill a guy
>>
I got bullied a lot as a kid.

I went to an elementary school that was 45% kids of Mexican immigrants, 40% Native American, 9% Asian, and then there were like two white kids and a couple black kids.

I was one of the white kids. I got the everloving daylights beat out of me almost daily for years.
The Chicano kids were just angry af and would gang up on me, call me a puta gringa and dogfucker and shit like that. I was always coming home covered in bruises. My parents were too dysfunctional to do anything about it, and we lived in a shitty small border town where the school officials didn't care. Weirdly enough, I didn't mind that so much, because they made it clear they were beating me up to let off steam, and because I was white and had nobody to protect me. It wasn't personal.

I was a shy, chubby kid in donation-bin clothes who read a lot. In a town where most people were illiterate, the white kids singled me out, too. With them it was more classic bullying, cruel taunts and threats and all that. They would hit me and throw things at me in class. They would hold me down and draw on me with permanent markers. They'd destroy my books, take my homework out of my backpack and rip it to pieces.

In the seventh grade, this girl Andrea who was a ringleader challenged me to a fight in the schoolyard, one-on-one, thinking it would funny to beat the shit out of me in front of everybody instead of just harassing me in class.

She came in slapping and hair pulling, and I just decked her, breaking her nose. I don't remember much after that, but everything went very clear and quiet in my head, I just methodically kicked her ass. Kick, punch, block. I stopped after a couple of minutes, because I realized she was lying in the dirt, bleeding and crying and scared. She didn't really know how to fight.

cont.
>>
continued from

>>17286881

I had been fighting my whole life - my parents beat me, six or seven older kids on my street used to jump me all the time, and I had years of rage and survival skills to draw from. She obviously didn't - and that realization that I was stronger was very strange.

I was still a socially awkward nerd, but people stopped giving me as much shit after that. All the bullying was not face-to-face. It was slashing my bike tires, leaving shit in my locker, etc.

After that year, I was put in foster care and sent to a nice suburban school full of middle class white kids. There weren't fights there, and mostly I was ignored.

Then I slimmed down and grew boobs. Like, F-cup. The bullying took on a new tone. I was shy and deeply uncomfortable with touch, so I turned down any guy that approached me...and many didn't take kindly to this.

One guy got his friends to call my house at all hours of the day and night to threaten me and call me a dumb whore and a filthy dyke. They got my super religious, conservative foster dad's work number and called him to say I was a slut they had all gangbanged and give these gross, graphic descriptions.

Then these guys would corner me in the halls at school and say it could all stop if I would just be reasonable and give their friend a chance.

I still think about that, when I hear people bitching about the friendzone. I wonder, are they really being manipulated, or is this guy just a an entitled psychopath?

After high school, obviously, things got better. But I still have my most embarrassing stories, and those happened when I was an in my twenties.

cont.
>>
>>17283494
I was bullied quite a bit in school, but I would say the reason I remember most of the incidents is not because of how they affect me today— they largely don't— but rather because I'm mad at myself for allowing them to affect me at the time.

Like, for example, a kid made fun of my long hair, so I immediately went out and got a haircut. Or a kid made fun of my short shorts in gym, so I immediately went out and got a longer pair of shorts. I was just so fucking manipulable.

Eventually, I started wearing all black and scowling all the time, and people stopped bullying me, apparently thinking that I was some sort of school shooter in waiting, and not wanting to piss me off. Of course, then, instead of bullying me, they would just make up horror stories about me and report me to the principal anonymously. My locker was constantly being searched, and I was constantly being called out of class, because so-and-so said I brought a gun to school, or so-and-so said I was carrying a knife, or so-and-so said I had a kill list in my locker.

It took several years after I started college before I made my first friend. I've been gradually recovering and becoming more open and personable, but I constantly think back to those days with just nothing but resentment.
>>
>>17286950
>Slimmed down
>F cup
>Only one friend
Something isn't adding up here... I'm sorry for your shitty childhood, though. That must have been horrible.
>>
>>17286932
Wow. You sound really strong, I actually really admire you based on this. It's a shame other girls can't be as strong as you.
>>
>>17286932

I reconnected with my parents after I turned 18. My stepmom never liked me much, and always acted very strange around me, very jealous. When I was a kid, she used to always accuse me of competing with her, which was ridiculous because I was terrified of her. She's very mentally ill and paranoid.

When I got married, I went to my hair appointment that morning, and the stylist completely botched my hair, so I had to wrap it up in a headscarf for the ceremony, and have it all cut off after.
When I went to pick up my dress from alterations, I was given the wrong dress three sizes too big. It was this really weird, frumpy style. It had to be safety pinned to hold together and kept slipping off my shoulders.

There wasn't time to change, so I just went with the dress I had.

The next week, somebody from the hair salon called and told me her coworker had take $300 from my stepmom to fuck up my hair on my wedding day. I suspect she did something similar about the dress.

The worst story is when I had an internship in my last semester of college. My coworkers would invite me out for drinks/dinner and give me the wrong location. Or they would say, hey, anon, let's go to the movies after work...will you buy the tickets? And get the snacks and drinks? We'll meet you there and pay you back. And then they'd never show up.

That hurt the most. It was like the seventh grade all over again. Except all of these assholes were in their twenties and thirties, and I had to impress them to keep my job.
>>
>be me, 14
>best buddy sitting with me having a blast
>girl comes
>he turns against me and runs this "game" where he belittles me to look better in front of her
>I begin to cry
>he licks my tears off my face
>"mmmm your tears taste so sweet"
>I break down crying
>"Yes, feed me your sweet tears"
>he bends me over the table and calls me a worthless stupid bitch
>he kisses me and begins to rub himself on me, using me however he wants
>he finishes in my mouth after what felt like stabbing in my bum
>I never had anything go up there

>next day
>he talks to me like i'm smart
>in front of other he belittles me and turns my friends against me, I can't even talk to them since what happened
>he sexed me up whenever he wanted after that so I decided to play along, I can't stop
>I take him to a restaurant
> he said it was awful and left for me to pay

ongoing..
>>
Some of the memories here sound like fabrications.
>>
>>17283619
Not long hair dude but weird my names Cian and I'm Irish,although Cian is a fairly common Irish name
>>
>>17283494
Just the usual stuff, I was fat and got made fun of. Whenever someone tried to make it physical (which happened a few times) I shut that down instantly. I'd usually just take a hit or two until I could grab their arm or their leg and then just let myself fall and take them with me. What followed was me beating the shit out of them without giving them even a slight chance to escape. Either that or I'd just grab them, pick them up and slam them to the ground. People just ignored me after a while and didn't pick any fights with me after that happened a few times. I saw it as a victory, I'm still fat.
>>
File: bullyvskid.gif (931 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
bullyvskid.gif
931 KB, 160x120
>>17286998
Very much related, I forgot I still had that on my phone.
>>
File: devito.png (67 KB, 225x204) Image search: [Google]
devito.png
67 KB, 225x204
>>17286455
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I actually had teachers hate me too, now that I think back more.
(I'm 17284702 btw.)
Basically since everyone hated me, and the teachers had those teacher's pet kids who always talked to the teachers and they favored them over any other kid and treated them better. These kids likely hated me the most, so they'd tell the teacher about how bad I am. Pretty much, he and the assistant teacher allowed them to verbally harass me and whenever I said anything they'd just say that they're messing around. Not just that, but whenever something bad happened between me and another kid and we were both in the wrong I'd take all the punishment over it. Shit like that. But I think this one is one I remember most vividly.
>be me
>notice elementary school student elections coming up
>run for president for the lols
>eventually put whole soul into it
>spend money on making posters and flyers for myself
>within weeks all are defaced or damaged
>decide posters was bad idea
>decide whole thing was bad idea
>speeches day
>only other person running for president is rich smart girl
>part of big group that hates me
>gives generic this is why I'm better then him speech
Ok this sounds really fake and edgy now, but I swear to god this is what happened.
>get up on stage with script
>awkwardly start speech
>suddenly let emotions get the better of me
>remember I'm a loser
>remember I'm not going to win any ways
>rip up script right there
>improv speech about how everyone hates me and that it isn't fair that I never even had a chance to fit in
>everyone goes quiet
>nobody claps
>awkwardly slink off stage
>results day
>I won
>pic relevant
>turns out everyone felt massive guilt and voted for me
>other girl running starts crying hard
>says I didn't deserve to win
>calls me out in front of everyone
>I just smugly walk out
>she tells her group
>they all approach me after school
>tell me to let her be president
>no
>leave while they're telling me why she should've won and I shouldn't have
>>
>>17287349
Cont.
>next day see group talking to teacher's assistant
>recess time
>teacher's assistant stops me
>tells me I shouldn't have won
>said I made the whole thing up
>tells me I have no idea what bullying really is
>doesn't let me go to recess while she tells me off
>I completely ignore it
>repeats this for several days
>one day I walk into class after bathroom
>hear her and group talking about me
>not good things
>notices me
>keeps going like I'm not there
>k
>eventually gives up on telling me why I should let be other girl be president
>decides to be more technical about it
>any mistake I make she uses against me
>tells it to principal to get me kicked off the council
>principal isn't buying it
>anything from being late to saying something she didn't like
>goes on for the rest of year
>never got kicked off
>didn't even really want to be there anyways
>only did it to spite her and the group
>worth it still to this day
>>
>>17286987
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this at all?
>>
>>17287394
I was trolling. It started out true, my "friend" changed his attitude when a girl showed up basically betraying me... But rather then explain, I switched the story to a lemon fanfiction of him being my boyfriend in an abusive relationship
>>
>be 13 year old me
>had long blonde, pretty hair
>girl who was friends with girl who did not like me came up to me
>asked for a hug
>uh ok
>she put a giant wad of gum in the root of my hair
>group of girls laughed at me

>sent to dentention room with girl
>filed incident reports
>the head of detention center was dance team coach
>girls were on dance team
>no one got in trouble
>dance team coach told me I was probably instigating it
>no justice no peace
>cried to my mom when I got home

>mom told me its okay to fight her and I wont be punished at home
>too scared to do it because girl was manly as fuck
>>
>>17287453
Also spent two hours in nurses office with an old lady who picked the gum out of my hair with no oil or ice
>>
>>17287453
>no peace
Forgive them and it'll get better eventually. Don't even try to understand why they are like that, don't care if they apologize, just forgive them mentally whenever you recall this.

Listen, in life you'll have trials. What happened increased your suffering but forgive those manly girls. They are devoid of love and you were a victim of their devilish ways. Imagine if they were cats, if a cat or ferret (any small, stupid cute animal) did this to you, would you be less mad? What if a toddler did this? Would you be less mad?

You have to understand, those dance girls are dancing with Satans, devils, demons and are actually miserable. Be the bigger person, they're going straight to you know where. If you don't:
LLEH
L
E
H
E
L
LLEHELL

And their suffering will be eternal. Since time doesn't exist after death, idk how long "eternal" is but if you're like the lamb, you'll go to heaven for eternity. But if you're like the one who enjoys slaughtering and torturing lambs for fun, you choose Hell and you'll go there. Of course, Hell is a self inflicted torment, Idk if it's eternal or whatever

I hope this makes you more peaceful, though I may sound irrational. Just be at peace, like a lamb you get sheared and wolves want to eat you, but you say nothing and do nothing because you're a sweet little fluffy lamb. The sheppard loves you, the sheppard (God) loves you more than anyone loves anyone ever. Even if you're a sinner, God never loses hope - I don't even think going to Hell is the end, but for some reason it's better to be good before you die and end up in H
E
LO
L
>>
>>17283494

>be like 10 years old
>dad cheated on mom. they divorce. dad doesn't give a fuck anymore
>mom can't pay for school because dad went away god knows where the fuck
>have to get into one of those cheap religious schools
>first day everyone starts talking shit about me because I'm really shy
>next day I start using glasses
>they give me shit about that too
>they start being violent, throwing beverages at my face and laughing and pushing me
>they say I'm the ugliest in the class and all that
>I don't like violence. I'd never hit anyone.
>they throw my backpack into the school's dumpster at least once a week
>they break my books and utilities
>teachers won't do anything
>don't want to trouble mom
>a guy tries to touch me (I'm grill btw)

and this is was the last drop because I pushed him down the stairs and started hitting him violently.

I felt bad afterward and didn't let anyone mess with me by answering like a smartass to every comment about me after that.

I got a friend who is now my bestie best friend, after all, that, and It's been 10 years since then. I'm a bitter fucker but I'm happy with how I could overcome all that shit.
Also.
before all that my father stole my dog.

I don't feel anything for him these days
>>
>>17287508
No, I know now. That was over 12 years ago. Girl who plotted getting gum in my hair is an afternoon stripper now so there is light at the end of this tunnel.

>>17283494
MOAR tho

>be 13 again same class, same school, different girls
>one girl told all her friends that I mad dog her
>she was an annoying chola girl thought she was bad bitch and shit
>had no idea who she was or why she said that
>know i have resting bitch face tho
>she never confronted me
>sent her two friends to intimidate me
>one is a white girl that acted like a wigger, other is a uncle fester looking chola.
>they pushed me up against a wall and told me to stop dogging their friend
>i did a dumb and laughed and asked what they're talking about
>they slapped me around, I cried because low self image and stuff

>for two years, from ages 13 to 15, these girls followed me home from school, shoved me around, teased me, etc.

Final surge of confidence came when I was around 15.5. Started hanging out with these punker girls who protected me. Also was in sports and got really ripped (for a girl tho) Confrontation ensued. I got to be the bully. Pushed them around. Told them never to fucking look at me again or we'll jump them.

I had never felt so alive.
>>
>>17287532
>(for a girl)

Are you bi or lesbian?
>>
>>17287596
yes.
>>
>>17287614
.....Jawesome
>>
>>17287614
bare my children?
>>
>>17287614
pls be london
>>
In grade school, I used to get jumped if ever I went into the bathroom. One time I was knocked unconscious.

It taught me to fight and hold my bladder well.

Overall, it made me stronger, and I have no resentment.
>>
>>17283572
No he was a jerk...you should talk to a therapist..I hope you're doing all right...
>>
>>17283990
then just make her have an accident, i dont mean kill her but yes that puts her in her place and be very cautious no evidence it was you exists

>>17286112
look at him serious in the face and tell him how much those "funny pranks" made you happy sarcastically so that it grudges in and then ask him to leave you alone, ignore if he tries to talk to you
>>
>>17283572
No such thing as real friends

Sorry ur parents never told you
>>
>First grade
>Kid tells me to jokingly punch him on the arm
>Barely even touch him
>It was a sike joke by the kid
>He starts crying and saying i beat him up to the principle
>I get suspended, The teacher doesnt believe that i did nothing to him
>They call my abusive father
>Beat me with a belt for 20 minutes for something i never even did
>The start to my severe abuse from my sick family
>>
I was always bullied because im more attractive than people i hang out with. Im not very handsome but im not average either. Attractive/average men see me us a threat and below average men hate my guts. I only realized this until now at age 30 after reading info in reddit/r9k about attractive men problems. Even right now at work most guys see me as a competition. On the plus side getting 4 -5/10 girls are very easy and 6 -8 are possible with extra effort.
>>
File: TooYoung.jpg (19 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
TooYoung.jpg
19 KB, 500x301
Not sure how much it affected me.
Interesting part in my case is that I'm schizoid (runs in my father's family), so I never really understood people, as in "normal humans".
Never knew what they were thinking, feeling, etc, or why they acted the way they did.
Never could figure out whether people were bullies or my best friends. Guess a lot were both.

It was usually quick and short, right when i got to a new place, then it quickly stopped.
I think my reactions to it disturbed them.
I would never fight back, i couldn't tell what was going on, and oftentimes i'd laugh while they were hitting me.
That scene from the dark knight where batman's beating up on the joker reminded me of this one specific incident in 5th grade. The guy was my "best friend". A few times he would joke about "do X or i won't be your friend anymore", and i said it to him in some class (joking, of course). He brought me to some alleyway between a couple buildings and beat me up, kicked me, pretty vigorously, to teach me a lesson of some sort.
I was just laughing and trying to explain i was just joking, that he would always be my friend.

The funny thing out of all this is that i inherited high empathy from my mother's side of the family, so it always deeply disturbed me to see anyone else being hurt, and I always understood what was going on because i could see them cry, see them suffer. Couldn't stand it, that's how i grew to hate the guys who did this shit. They could beat me, insult me, etc all day long, but if I saw them do it to anyone else, it was like flipping a switch.
Instead of friends, i saw them as animals. Beasts, apes who couldn't control themselves. Who should be locked up or put down.
Never did anything though. Could never hurt people or animals.

The funny thing is that I'm not a misanthrope. I want to help people in general, want to make their lives easier.
That's why I decided to go into medicine.
It's strange, but I guess at the end of the day, I'm strange.
>>
Not much of a bullying story but it made me weaker.
>be around kindergarten
>in summer camp thing.
>everyone there picked on me for saying my Ls like Ws
>try to correct my speech without therapy
>end up greatly exaggerating Ls for the rest of my life.
I sound like someone lazily trying to imitate a french accent.
>>
>>17287982
vocaroo
>>
>>17288027
Wish I could, but my mic is dead.
>>
This is all in like 4th grade as far as I can remember
>Black girl named Leslie bullies me. Pulls my pants down in front of a bunch of girls in the girls bathroom, makes fun of me because I mentioned I feel guilty throwing away part of my lunch my grandma made me
> Have first "dance" but I think it was during school hours. Ask a boy to dance, him and his friends just laugh at me. Never have the courage to make the first move on a boy ever again
> "friends" "ditch" me, which is basically everyone I hung out with actively running away from me and hiding from me during lunch and recess so I am alone.
This was in 6th grade. My mom had a birthday party for me. It was a sleepover. We played games in the back yard, but no one at the party wanted to be on my team.
I don't think it affected me too much, other than I never really trusted or confided in my friends growing up, which I think actually saved me a lot of heartache. I still had a lot of self esteem, but I had a really supportive family life.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.