[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I have a job interview tomorrow, I been practicing and reading up on the company and watching YouTube videos on what to do and what is really terrible to do.

ITT: Share your job interviews experiences, details that might help people that are currently looking for a job and might be going to an interview in the somewhat near future or near future.

Are there any older and more experienced people out there that have some solid advice?

Position: Kindergarten teacher
>>
>>17272135
Be familiar with, and able to discuss without looking at, your resume and your interest in the job. Consider visiting the job before the interview and seeing what they dress like--dress as if you already belong there. Smile and maintain eye contact. Think of a few questions to ask that will show that you're both interested in the job and the right person for the position. I hope that these help! GL!
>>
Just be cool dude.
>>
>>17272135
I'd google stuff for teaching interviews. They probably have more applicable and realistic questions and scenarios that have happened.

As for me personally. I've been asked stuff like
>tell me about yourself
>why should we hire you
>where do you see yourself in 5 years
>what is your biggest weakness
typical questions. then some curveballs likes.
>(in group interview) sell me the other candidate.
>what would you do with $1000 right now
>what song best describes your life
>who's going to win the big game this week and why

you should have questions rehearsed and prepped for an answer. This goes without saying, but make sure clothes is clean and ironed. shower. dont eat like an onion or garlic bagel in the morning. gl man.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.