[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship help. Been dating this girl for about a year. Other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-5612532467971871763.jpg (777 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5612532467971871763.jpg
777 KB, 1080x1920
Relationship help.
Been dating this girl for about a year.

Other guys have kissed her. (4-5 Times)
I've forgiven her because its not really her fault.

She's gotten rid of her guy friends.

I don't really trust her

But I love her with all my heart

Should I leave or stay?
>>
You're too insecure. Does she actually do anything wrong?

I was in the same position once. It really only goes away if you work on your self esteem.

But if she is really too flirty or something I guess you could leave her. But you won't.
>>
>>17269403
Is having a sleepover with one of her girlfriends and both of her exes worthy of leaving her?
>>
>>17269323
>Other guys have kissed her. (4-5 Times)
Yeah, that's not one-sided if it's happened that many times. She's seeking this out and sending the wrong signals to other guys.

>I don't really trust her
>Should I leave or stay?
It doesn't matter how much you love her or if she's gotten rid of her guy friends. If you can't trust her, and she has the ability to interact with males (work, school, public, etc), the same thing will happen. Because she can't be trusted.
>>
>>17269412
>Is having a sleepover with one of her girlfriends and both of her exes worthy of leaving her?
I wouldn't put up with that. But if you want to continue being her doormat, you'll learn in time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.