[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, I'm young, 23 years old, at the age where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So /adv/,

I'm young, 23 years old, at the age where you should fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck with girls. I'm good looking, and since the breakup I had with my girlfriend I've been having a few one night stands, but no serious relationship since yet. I haven't encountered no one else I wanted to spend more than 3 hours with.

So lately I'm not having much sex, and I don't know if it's my problem or what. Because you should know one thing about me: I really don't stand bullshit.

I'll tell you what happened the other night:
>At this music festival with my best friend, who invited me to everything as a payment for a work I did to him as photo assistant for one of his shootings
>we met another friends of mine and we all stick along and make a great team. We're all like best friends.
>This friends are with this arabian chick, body of a dancer, really attractive...
>... but also really really arrogant
>From the first minute there's a lot of sexual tension. We don't take long to start kissing, but she also doesn't take long to start leaking bullshit. Basically tells me that she wants to end the night with me but also has to find a guy she has a sort of a relationship with, a guy that works on the organization of that music festival and is the reason she's there.
>Starts asking me if that makes me feel jealous, as sort of trying to play me. I really don't give a shit so I just ignore her
>Gets madder and more clingy towards me
>Starts asking me to go to places with her to kiss but I just want to be with my friends, so I ignore her and she gets even more clingy
>Ends up ignoring the guy she was looking for, but also ends up so drugged up the down hits her and starts feeling like shit. She starts apologizing and saying "sorry, I wanted to end the night with you but I'm not feeling very well" I just tell her it's alright and I tell her to just go home so I can stay with my friends having fun

Conclusion on next post
>>
File: 8-12-1963-e1459603604931.jpg (47 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
8-12-1963-e1459603604931.jpg
47 KB, 600x415
>>17271104
So basically I feel conflicted. I feel like we're all under this preassure to just fuck and fuck and fuck, and what can I sex is great and as cliche as it sounds I wouldn't want to get serious again until I have enjoyed my freedom. But shit, sometimes you see people going through so much bullshit just to lay pipe I feel that's unnecessary, a waste of time. So I didn't do it. I was there to have fun. She wanted a piece of me, but also wanted to waste my time so fucking much, I didn't left her.

So yeah, I pretty much feel conflicted. What do you guys think? Did I do good, or should I just have followed her games? She was very attractive, but also so annoying and bought on herself it was riddiculous.

I did end up having the time of my life surrounded by the people I love, by the way, so I sort of feel like I did great not letting her waste my time, but I don't know man, it's like I feel guilty for not having taken that "chance" to have sex with that girl
>>
Fuck you, You made the most manly and excellent decision of ignoring her bullshit, and pursuing what you believe will make you happy.

If you wanna fuck a girl do it with one who isn't super clingy. Since she's super clingy even if you go for your one night strat she may not respect that, and try to tail you for a period of time (between weeks, months or some even years).

You should definitely not regret one standing with people like that who engage in emotional manipulation.

Stand proud, and don't look back OP. You are the man.

P.S.
btw It seems like you don't know but actually focusing on something other than the girl (such as your life goal) actually attracts females more, because females are attracted to behaviors of men who can accomplish things. If you knew I stand corrected.
>>
File: DeathWish-Still1.jpg (36 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
DeathWish-Still1.jpg
36 KB, 600x402
>>17271141
Maybe I know that but I try to avoid thinking about it. I focus on the things I like because I like them, not to attract girls.

You are absolute right, I should be more proud, I feel stupid having made this thread but the thing is that sometimes you end up feeling guilty, even if it's a little, because you didn't got laid that night, because you didn't even tried, even though it was clear that trying it implied to just go through a lot of bullshit that really ain't worth it. You're there with your friends and you're having a lot of fun, because they're funny people to be around but they're also people that love you. But would I want to waste time with a girl that clearly wanted to take me out of there to take me where she wanted me to be?

I don't know man, you feel what I'm trying to say? It's like we're all kind of preassured to be with as many partners as possible. I'm not going to say that's a bad thing, because variety is where taste is. But c'mon, I tell you some people just go through the biggest bullshit to lay some pipe, and I don't think that's worth it, specially when the other option is to stay with the ones that love you and have fun.

That girl was very attractive, I tell you, but the kind that feels entitled to complain about everything you do. Fuck that noise
Thanks for your response bud, I needed to see things with some clarity. I really hope that kind of decision-making sticks with me through life. I reckon, sometimes you just lose perspective because of a lot of things...
>>
>>17271151
where are u from mate
>>
>>17271153
Spain. Why u askin', am I that bad writing in English?
>>
Reply function is lagging for me so I'll reply here.

Yea, maybe she was hot but you defintely weighed your choices based on intuition there. Maybe some hot NON crazy chick will come up soon! As soon as it does and you feel like you're in the mood tap that ass!

Im from asia btw, if you want to contact me more often without jeopardizing your internet security (did you know skype names can get you DDOSed?) we can exchange emails!
>>
>>17271104
>23 years old
>young
1/3 of your life is already over, once you turn 70 you're basically waiting to die, so that doesn't count.
>>
>at the age where you should
The only thing you SHOULD do is kill yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.