[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got knocked out yesterday by some faggot who thought I stared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 421x407
So I got knocked out yesterday by some faggot who thought I stared at him and smirked, which is true, but it doesn't matter.

How do I find this fuck and get my revenge? I know nothing other than his looks and the location where it happened.
>>
go back to the exact spot it happened and start sniffing around until you catch his scent, once you do, the hunt is on, who know where the trail will lead. maybe it will lead to the restroom where could collect a stool sample or some of that DNA material. of that doesn't work start checking your social media stuff for location tags and maybe he was stupid to check-in somewhere and leave evidence for a hardened killer to collect whilst on his pursuit. from there you should gain greater access to his personal life like who his friends family are where he goes etc. when you catch make sure you get with three feet of him and give him that very same glare you have him that night he knocked you out and sealed his fate. godspeed
>>
>>17267900
this is good advice
>>
>>17267883
Look for cameras in the area. Ask shop owners to look at tapes because you were attacked try to look for car plates.
>>
File: 1348976928613.jpg (72 KB, 378x363) Image search: [Google]
1348976928613.jpg
72 KB, 378x363
>>17267900
>>
File: 190.jpg (22 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
22 KB, 427x464
>>17267900
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.