[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ i just graduated and I'm really depressed thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160612-WA0023.jpg (109 KB, 700x1071) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160612-WA0023.jpg
109 KB, 700x1071
/adv/ i just graduated and I'm really depressed thinking that I'll probably end-up working in a boring office for a shitty 9-5 job for my whole life. How do you avoided this situation guys?
>>
>>17255936
regardless, most people who graduate are going to be stuck working a job they dislike for a little while. You have to gain experience and once you do this it's going to be easier to move on to other things you'll actually enjoy.

You have to be able to shoot for things outside your comfort zone. If there's a job you're not sure about, apply anyways and check it out.

As long as you make sure to keep some savings up in case you get inbetween jobs, you'll be fine.

Things will only become monotonous if you let them, there's nobody forcing you to work an office job the rest of your life; don't settle.
>>
>>17255936
We just stayed at home after highschool.

Then played vidya for 10 years.
>>
>>17255953
Thank you for the advice but there isn't much of a choice after University and I really can't think of a subject or a job i'd like to apply
>>
>>17255936
start a fightclub?
>>
>>17255969
That would actually be fun
>>
>>17255936
>I'll end up working in a boring office
>Just graduated

Be prepared for reality OP. If having a job at all depresses you, be aware you're more likely to NOT have a job at all. Be ready to face life, it gets harder from here. Unless you're an engineering graduate, you're VERY unlikely to just get a job straight away.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.