[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few hours ago I was standing in line for a hotdog, and an older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1427508364014.jpg (4 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1427508364014.jpg
4 KB, 250x236
A few hours ago I was standing in line for a hotdog, and an older woman started talking to me.
She told me I am very handsome and just like her son that's gone for the army. I told her
she looks good as well, then we ate the hotdogs and she asked me about college, interests, hobbies, etc. She was very sweet, laughing non-stop, and standing really close to me. So right before leaving I asked for her phone number. She paused and looked at me in a weird way, told me she's married, and gave me her number anyways. Then she kissed me on the cheek and left. My heart is going 200 miles an hour. What should I do bros?
>>
Older, as in how old?
>>
She told me she's 45. She looked very good though, that's why I can't think straight.
>>
>>17251000
>She paused and looked at me in a weird way, told me she's married, and gave me her number anyways.
That's the part that makes or breaks the story. Kind of had to be there to see how it played. "A weird way" could mean a lot of things. It could be that this was just completely innocent and she was bored and she was flattered when you asked for her number. Could be she's regretting that and hoping you won't call.

Could be that she's a cougar who goes through youngsters like tampons and you're the newest fly in her web of sin and carnality.

How the fuck should we know? Play it safe and don't mess with another man's wife.
>>
>>17251010
Fuck it, I'm calling her. We'll just get some coffee, nothing more. She was interesting so I'd like to have her as a friend. Do you think she'll refuse me?
>>
>>17251021
I genuinely hope so.
>>
>>17251021
you could end up turning this into an affair if you want it. i was friends with an older married women for about a year and we ended up having an affair. her husband could beat you up though. The husband of the women who i was fucking found out, he fucked up and threatened me through text so he got too scared. He also had a criminal record for beating his wife.
>>
>>17251024
Look, maybe she's dissatisfied with her husband, maybe they don't love each other anymore. I will prod her to find out. If she doesn't complain, I won't go further.
>>
>>17251021
I expect a full report later. Even if this is bait, put some effort into your aftermath thread.
>>
>>17251026
Maybe their relationship IS on the rocks. If so, it's not your place to nudge it further.
>>
>>17251025
I won't fuck her at her house, maybe I'll get a hotel room twice a week or something. If the husband finds out and tries to attack me I will fuck him up.
>>
>>17251033
The heart wants what it wants
>>
>>17251021
keep us updated anon
>>
>>17251071
>>17251028
So I called and she said she's free on Friday. I thought she said she was a stay at home wife? Whatever, if she doesn't show it's her loss. Meanwhile I'm hitting the gym and doing more kegels. Sweet mommy pussy on the weekend if all goes well. Fuck wish me luck bros.
>>
>fucking another man's wife
>when his pathetic beer gut of a body finds out he'll kill himself
My dick is diamonds. You walked into my fantasy op enjoy it
>>
>>17251099
good luck but you do realise if her husband find out he wont attack you with his fists, he will use a weapon and contact people to help him.
>>
>>17251099
Post thread on Saturday of how it went.
>>
>>17250991
Dont be a Chad...
>>
>>17251158
My dick is Diamonds too. Gotta get an icepack so I don't fap until the weekend. The load will be epic.
>>
>>17251162
Real life isn't like Holywood dramas, people don't transform into murderous animals because they've been cheated on. Maybe some of them do, but they're rare.
>>
>>17251162
>some pathetic 40 year old man who can't even please is wife is gonna call up a hitman on anon
yeah, sure...
he's equally likely to just blow his head off
>>
ayy was calling her when shes at home really a good idea? i mean isnt that normally a bad thing to do?
>>
>>17251174
No, she wouldn't have responded. I assume her husband isn't home or she lied to him. "It was Jenny, my chiropractor. She wanted to ask about my next appointment!"
>>
>>17251162
you would be surprised man, i slept with a married woman whose husband found out. He ended up finding me and thanking me. He knew i wasn't to blame but he was.
>>
>>17251171
>people don't transform into murderous animals because they've been cheated on
yes they do, especially if its their wife. i have seen it happen plenty of times. of course not all do but im just saying, op should be careful. men who are like 40 often dont have much going for them apart from their family, and if they lost that, they often become suicidal and dont care about consequences.
>>
>>17251188
>I've seen people murdering others PLENTY OF TIMES because they got cheated on

Sure you did. Stay butthurt my man.
>>
>>17251187
He was to blame for what?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.