[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm paranoid about how I had sex with my girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457754719313.jpg (21 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1457754719313.jpg
21 KB, 636x358
Hey /adv/

I'm paranoid about how I had sex with my girl yesterday. It was both our first so I went overboard a bit (going in raw).

It was in the heat of the moment, but I made sure not to finish inside her.

Also, she said that she still had her period before we did it, but after doing it, she said no more period blood was coming out.

Is there a chance that she's pregnant?

inb4 you're stupid for doing it raw
>>
>>17246712
>Also, she said that she still had her period before we did it, but after doing it, she said no more period blood was coming out.
>Is there a chance that she's pregnant?

lmao dude what
>>
>>17246712
So you're saying
>she was on the last day of her period
>you had unprotected sex
>you didn't come inside
>this happened yesterday

I'd go get her to take Plan B ASAP to be safe. Even if you tried your best to not come inside, some viable sperm might have come out with precum. Sperm can survive for almost up to a week inside the womb, and sometimes ovulation happens within that window after a period.

Plan B will prevent ovulation from happening, stopping any potential sperm from reaching an egg.

And get yourselves some actual birth control before next time.
>>
>>17246752

plan B being what?

Yep, we're doing it safe next time.
>>
If it was near the end of her menses and you did not cum in her, there's no cause for concern about pregnancy. You can take a "morning after" pill if you are both really paranoid but you do not need it.

Sperm is only viable for about three days inside the reproductive tract, so she won't be fertile for about a week still. Even if she was fertile, by not ejaculating you effectively rule out the chance of pregnancy.
>>
>>17246872
She just told me that period blood came out the same day after we did it.

Also, yesterday was her last day. So are you sure that she's not fertile for the rest of the week?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 650x720
>>17246872
>>17246919
Sperm is actually viable for up to 5 days, and sometimes ovulation does happen within that week after a period ends (especially if you have a long period).

So instead of just hoping that it doesn't happen, just take a morning after pill ASAP to actively delay the coming ovulation.

>>17246817
A "morning after" pill. It's emergency contraception. It contains levonorgestrel, which prevents ovulation. You can get it over the counter at a pharmacy.

OP you and your gf need to learn more about sex and pregnancy and make sure you're prepared before you start doing this stuff.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

http://m.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_
>>
>>17247162
Thanks anon. Morning after pills don't need a prescription right?
>>
To clarify,

I fully ejaculated outside of her during our first session, but it was on her vag. But then she says that she bled period blood afterwards.

We had a second session an hour later, but I made sure not to cum. Not sure if I let out precum but that's about it. Also, her period blood didn't show up anymore.
>>
>>17247315
No they don't

>>17247332
Bruh her period blood won't help flush out or kill sperm if that's what you're thinking. Also the cumming on her vulva and then going a second round right after ejaculating is no good. The Plan B is looking more and more essential.
>>
Just bought a brand named Nordette.

Pharmacist said she has to take 4 pills every 12 hours.

This is effective as well right?
>>
>>17247547
Never heard of it but listen to the pharmacist.
>>
>>17246712
You're an idiot to think the period blood has anything to do with it. Her period indicates the start of her cycle, which means an egg is being produced right now. Considering you probably did it on day 5 of the cycle, you should be in the clear. Ovulation takes place on day 14 and sperm can survive up to 5 days in the uterus. Also, you didn't cum. Precum can have some sperm though, but not if you urinated since your last ejaculation. Why are you such an idiot? Educate yourself before going raw. It's not that complicated. Or just use a condom.
>>
>>17247332
>I fully ejaculated outside of her during our first session
ok safe enough

>We had a second session
hope you enjoy being a father/paying child support.
>>
>>17247547
Holy fuck don't feed your girl hormones you stupid fuck. You're fine, she's not pregnant. Use a condom the next time and stop being such a moron.
>>
>>17247569
OP had unprotected sex and now his gf is using emergency contraception to try and prevent any possibility of pregnancy happening. Nothing wrong with that.

>>17247566
>came directly on her vag
>then went in again for round 2
>>
>>17246712
Extremely unlikely that she's pregnant.

But both of you do yourselves a big favor and don't have sex again until you've educated yourselves in the basic facts of life.
>>
Thanks for the help anons.

I'll make sure not to be as retarded as I was.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.