[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My whole life I've been an ugly, autistic fuck who can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
My whole life I've been an ugly, autistic fuck who can't talk to women, and I'm a 20 year old HKV. But a little over 3 weeks ago I began talking to this cute Thai girl I met online. We exchanged phone numbers pretty quickly and began talking on there. A week ago we talked on Skype for the first time, and just 5 days ago she said that she liked me, and because I'm a desperate 20 year old HKV I went along with it, so we're offically bf/gf.

Ever since then though, she's been extremely clingy and she says I'm ignoring her when I don't reply to her one word, substanceless messages.
Everything she says and talks about is shallow and she's rather boring to talk to. I know we like similar things, but she always just talks about boring shit and asks me a bunch of dumb questions. Yesterday, we had a 3 hour Skype call and it was mostly sitting in silence. Yet no matter how autistic and quiet I am, she forgives it because and just says "you're so cute <3"

Just earlier today, she was sending me near nude pictures and sending me sexy text messages, and while it's incredibly sexy, we've only been together for 5 days. She also always talks about what our married lives would be like, and last night pic related happened. It feels like things are moving way too fast, and we probably won't even see each other irl for 2 years, and I'm still skeptical about dating someone on the other side of the planet.

Yet despite all of this, I haven't dumped her yet, I guess because I've never felt loved before and it feels good when she sends me a message telling me how cute I am, and she's super hot. But I'm not sure is be able to handle this for another 2 years until we see each other.

So my question is, what do I do? Do I try to salvage this and see if I can make talking to her not such a chore? Or do I just end it? And if so, how do I end it? Considering my various autistic comments and behavior haven't scared her off, is just telling her to stop bothering me my only option?
>>
You know she's just using you so she can move out to the West, right?
>>
>>17246037
I've considered this, yeah. Once she was talking about how she was gonna move over here after uni, so I said "what if I moved over there?" and she started going on about how awful it is there.

I suppose I'm getting played
>>
>>17246032

OKAY FROM A GIRL who has been in a fake sort arelationship with someone I never met who lived in another country..

I was a virgin and talked to him from when I just turned 17 for six months. he disappeared for a year because we got in a fight or something, and then we talked from 18 till like.. a year ago I think?? when I just turned 23.

during THOSE FIVE YEARS I turned down evry dude, blah blah, I WAS A VIRGIN WHEN I WAS 23 STILL because of this dude from the internet who I thought I was gonna meet someday. the story is he had a gf at some point idk when but he told me when I was 23 (also we had like webcamsex, exchanged nudes etc)
and I felt so betrayed, like my world ended.

still now, I feel like I wonder where I have been for the past five years of my life.

I mean I'm fine now and stuff. BUT DONT DO THIS. and definitely don't spend TWO YEARS talking to someone over the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't live ur life, at least let her. that's not fair, and even so... you will probably never meet.

just end this now and live in the real world. I lost five years of my life
>>
>>17246092
I'm not OP, but what if I am talking to a girl that I can't see right now, but may be moving close to her next year? It would be worth continuing to talk to her because we can actually meet, right?
>>
>>17246092
Listen to this OP. I was saving myself for an internet GF who promised me love and affection. Got to her country and she treated me like shit, also had another guy lined up that she ended up marrying. During this time I had multiple girls show interest in me sexually and romantically and I turned them down because I had an internet "girlfriend".

Go meet women IRL, or at least if you do it online make sure they are not so far away.
>>
>>17246175
Not her but I've also been in a 6 yr ldr it really depends on how close/ comfy you are with each other, hope it works out
>>
>>17246188
Our personalities mesh so well. She's really cute, and she thinks I am too. I mean obviously our feelings may change when we actually meet but I really want to try it
>>
>>17246032
>>17246092
Take this advice. You do NOT mingle with anyone over long distance. I had a relationship with a person for almost four years to find out the whole thing was a lie. I had made plans, all this shit, just to find out it was a bunch of bullshit.

It might feel good, but seriously, OP, it is not real.
>>
>>17246200
That's perfectly fine but at the very least, my suggestion is to remain open to people you meet in person too. Keep your options open.

That-sounds crazy and cheater like I'm sure but seriously man, don't throw away your life for one person that you might not work out with. Even the girl I had an LDR with thought it was kind of silly of me to reject a girl who wanted to date me IRL, just because I "had" somebody online, thousands of miles away.

If I could go back and re-do my first and last LDR I probably would've just dropped her once she opened up her can of crazy on me. I tried telling her I needed to go take a walk outside to calm down and she went and cussed me out all over the internet for it. Should've walked away then. But I didn't.

You probably don't have it as bad, but I'm just saying. Know when to walk away and call it quits. Don't let yourself feel guilty for leaving. I know it's hard. This girl is the first one to ever show REAL interest in me as a person. Everything felt perfect, until it wasn't.

Otherwise, good luck to you, I really hope it works out.
>>
>>17246214
Yeah I'm keeping my options open. I'd really like things to work out with this girl, but until we meet and establish something serious I'm not going to limit myself.

Thanks for the advice! Feeling a lot more comfortable with this whole situation now
>>
>>17246032
>talks about what our married lives would be like

alarm bells are ringing willy. Fuck that shit right off, she sounds mental. No offence I've been there, you meet a hot chick and you start imaging kids, a life together etc... it NEVER ends well trust me.
>>
Thanks for the input, everyone. I had been thinking I'd end it and this thread just confirmed it.

Now, the question is how do I end it? I'd like to avoid just flat out saying I don't want to talk to her anymore, but I suspect that may be my only option. To make things worse, she sent me what were basically nudes earlier today, so now I'll look like a total asshole that just wanted nudes.
>>
>>17246245
You could also try just bringing up your concerns with her.

I mean if you're gonna stop talking to her, can't hurt to talk it out before you do
>>
>>17246032
It's fine to have fun with her, but don't close yourself off to other women. If you find a better prospect you should take it. There is nothing wrong with having some online fun with this girl in the meantime though.
>>
>>17246032

In your desperation to connect with a woman you've gotten yourself involved with a psycho.

What you have here is an emotionally unstable pen-pal, which is a very good thing considering that all you have to do to "end it" is just turn your computer off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.