[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I need help with a dilemma. Theres this girl (classmate),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464969762675-b.jpg (973 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464969762675-b.jpg
973 KB, 1920x1200
Hi /adv/, I need help with a dilemma.
Theres this girl (classmate), I cant stop thnking about her and I really like her. We've been at some parties together with our mutual friends, most of the party we didnt talk(chatted for just a while), but in the end we slept in the same bed. I know she likes me too, I just dont how much. Next week theres another party with her. Do I tell her here how I feel, that I love her etc. or is it better to ask her out somewhere first(walk or smth)? We're both 18.

Sorry for my english, im from yurop. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17245423
Don't tell her you love her you sperg.

Just ask her out.
>>
>>17245423
There's a party, you'll be drinking, and you know she likes you (in one way or another). Have you considered waiting for her to get a little tipsy, find the right time, and move in for a kiss?

It's quite a common misunderstanding, that you have to **tell** her how you feel. Just show her!
If she's awkward about it, tell her that it was stupid of you to drink that much. Sure, blaming it on the alcohol isn't exactly brave, but I've found that it can get a laugh out of an otherwise tricky situation.
>>
>>17245431
Yeah but its fucking weird and akward just asking her for a walk. Its a small town with couple of villages nearby, not much other options to go.

>>17245436
thats actually not a bad idea. It'd be better if we were alone, right?
>>
>>17245450
> It'd be better if we were alone, right?
Definitely. You do **not** want to do something like that, in front of a mass of people. You'll only put her, and yourself, in an uncomfortable situation, in case she's not into you.
>>
>>17245455
And does man do after the kiss? Tell her that I love her or what?
If we'll be alone, it will be somewhere outside.
>>
>>17245484
> Tell her that I love her or what?
How loud do you want me to scream "no", at your face? For the love of god, I know that you might feel like you love her, but you do not. Love is something else entirely, that you will learn about when you get there. I'm not trying to undermine your feelings, but I want you to understand them.

> If we'll be alone, it will be somewhere outside.
Outside is good. Fresh air, a summer breeze, bathed in moonlight and the smell of nature. (Shit, that turned romantic fast.)
Ask her if she wants to go get some fresh air, spend a while walking and talking. Enjoy your time and when (IF!) it feels right, take her hand or something like that. In a situation like this, you don't even have to kiss her. See how she reacts to the hand-holding and take it from there! A kiss might follow, a little while after.

The most important thing to remember: Don't do anything, if the situation isn't right. You don't want to come off like an idiot, trying to kiss her after she mentions human feces. Let the mood take you were you need to go!
>>
Dont make any plans just act naturally. Youll know what to do exactly in the best time. that is all the beauty in it
>>
>>17245504
Ok, I get it now. Thanks a lot. I hope I wont be autistic and will be able to talk about something. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17245535
I'm rooting for you, mate!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.