[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V. I hope you´re doing well and that you love yourself again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1446993356160.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446993356160.png
8 KB, 500x500
V.

I hope you´re doing well and that you love yourself again. I´m sorry for everything.
>>
>>16459984
I don't get these threads. Is /adv/ now /therapy/ or /blog/ or some shit.
>>
>>16459987

you act as though those things aren't interchangeable.
>>
File: Against_The_Scorpion.jpg (741 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
Against_The_Scorpion.jpg
741 KB, 2988x5312
http://b.1339.cf/dzcwyjz.mp3

To “The Scorpion,” who has poisoned me:

I hereby curse you to languish in filth and poverty for the rest of your days.
I hereby curse you to know naught but misery and anguish for as long as you stay upon this earth.
I furthermore curse you to have nary a penny to your name, and for your hunger to drive you insane.
I hereby curse you to be driven by your own madness to seek the solace of your own excrement as your only feast.

I hereby curse you to know the cold and constricting ice of Isa, and for the hail of Hagalaz to freeze and torment your flesh and soul.
I hereby curse you to be swallowed whole by the encroaching ice, and I curse you to have the thorns of Thurisaz lay waste to your mind.
I curse you to know need, anguish, torment, and need; I curse you to feed daily only by means of charity.

I curse you to know no second of peace and for every day to drive you closer to death.
I curse you to be so consumed by anguish that you cut short your own last breath.
I curse you be known as a scoundrel to all. I curse your name to be forgotten after you fall.
I cruse your soul to be chewed upon in the Corpse Shore.
I curse you to be known evermore as accursed by all men, and by all spirits as well.
I curse your name to be forgotten after this spell.

I hereby call upon all the spirits around you, that they may known no rest until your life is through.
May all the land spirits drink your blood and maggots feast on your corpse.
May the dead know no rest until you've joined in their host.
May all who here this call hereby contribute to your fall.

May all men, both living and dead, spit upon your name. May you be accursed, even in death, through every age.
May the light shine never upon you again. May you all judge you for your crimes against gods and men.

And may any who aid you share in your fate.

You, piece of shit, fucked with the wrong mage.
>>
>>16460172

what is this gay shit
>>
Im sorry, so sorry for that moment in wich I dont help you with that class report.
Im feel terrible and im almost not hable to see at your eyes, sorry again
>>
>>16460176
Shitposting right on time, just as I planned
Thank you for being the first host to my parasite, fag
>>
>>16460207
You picked the wrong host

I like being probed
>>
>>16460208
Excellent, then, a bargain well-struck!
It's good to find someone who enjoys being fucked.
>>
File: 1395623475216.jpg (86 KB, 1032x696) Image search: [Google]
1395623475216.jpg
86 KB, 1032x696
>>16460212

Tear me apart
>>
File: FNwhM6uC.jpg (42 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
FNwhM6uC.jpg
42 KB, 599x599
>>16460172
>I curse your name to be forgotten after this spell.
>May all men, both living and dead, spit upon your name.

I think you need more training
>>
>>16460172
nice sigil though, Austin Osman Spare fan I assume?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlqgijgd3d0
>>
C~
I can't believe it's been 5 years. I wonder if you ever think of me from time to time. It took me 3 years to get over you. I thought of even killing you at one point, so that I could preserve you in a way. I don't think about you as much now but sometimes I wish I had someone like you in my life again. i want to say I'm sorry for everything but I'm not. Losing you changed my life for the better and maybe I'd be here even if you never existed but it was a journey nonetheless
>>
>>16459987
hownew.ru?

These threads have been around almost since the beginning, newfriend.
>>
you were the worst thing to ever happen to me but also the best and with a piercing pain in my heart i say .. "i wish you were here now" and even "you were right"

but you're still a fucking dick.
>>
BB.

I miss you.

I'm really trying so hard to make things better. It's just awful now because you're not there and you said that you stopped caring. I wish you'd say something on what's really going on. The malls are field with Christmas decors now and I really want to send you pictures. Last year I told myself that we'd start decorating as soon as the plane arrives, whether it's me or you visiting. My heart hurt so bad when I didn't hear from you last wednesday which was supposedly our anniversary. Thursday was just as worse because that was supposed to be my interview day in the embassy.

I can't keep on choosing you. I want you to choose me but you'll hate me even more if I force it.

The whole LDR thing was scary but I still did it because we were together. Because it was you.

God I wish you can read this. That box with the small christmas tree, snowflakes, and reindeer ornament is still there. I can't open it without you.

from PB.
>>
>>16459984
You should be sorry you fucking cunt. You think this is how I wanted things? I had no say in it, it was all you
>>
>>16459984

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."
>>
>>16459984

A+C+N xO +$ -$ = 0
>>
ITT: toxic people discharging their toxicity on people who escaped their toxic environment. The only way they deal is by blaming others. Sad stuff.
>>
It's been awhile since we talked. Really talked. For some reason, I listened to Loving Strangers. I get the impression you aren't happy where you're at, and that's sad. We didn't work out, and part of me still hates what you did, but you deserve better than what you have now.

Whatever the future holds, I hope end up happy.

-T
>>
To all regulars at /adv/:

I hope none of you lost loved ones in the terrorist attacks of today. And if you did, my thoughts are with you in this difficult moment, one more of many others you may be facing right now. Please stay strong.
>>
I'm going to set you free, by living my life now like I never met you and like you never met me. You are not dependant on me and I am not dependant on you. We are not in any pecking order and I am not a part of your circle of friends or family. We never met, you have never met me. You will not acknowledge me anymore and I will not acknowledge you. We all have different paths now. You must respect that. I respect your path and have faith in yours.

We all have struggles. Face your own, you are not dependant on me. You do not know me, do not project upon me. My life does not affect yours, do not attack me. No one will tolerate your behaviour. You will suffer internally. You are not my enemy or friend. We never met, you do not know me. Do not speak for me or think you know me.

We are now adults striving for independence. You do not judge, you work, you work for a better future. You work to love yourself. And god damn, risk it all to do it for yourself, your dream and where you see yourself in 5 years.

Sound crazy coming from me? You do not know me. You will never get to know me. Only my parents, wife and my children ever will. I will choose who gets to know me. I will be honest and trust them with my heart. I will know, I have learned from my mistakes. I have faith that everything will work out.

I will not be watching but they will.

I love you,
I'm sorry, goodbye
>>
C and T,

I wish you two had the decency to politely decline or straight up say you're not interested instead of ignoring. It's not like i blow up your phone. I understand you're busy with school. But it sucks to be treated like a distraction you can't afford right now.
>>
E,

I wish I really knew how you felt about me. I feel like you hate me and hate our relationship. I feel like you hide things from me and don't care anymore.
But you confuse me when you beg me to stay.
I love you, but please just let me know how you feel before I end up killing myself with this stress.
C
>>
DT,

Part of me really wants to know why you really decided to break it off. I know you said it was because you were taking on three jobs and moving and all, but then you tell me you have a new boyfriend and your circumstances haven't changed only a few months later. We were close friends for eight years before we dated, so I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can't shake the feeling that something's off. Guess part of it is that I still have feelings for you even after all this time.

Really though, I want you in my life again as friends or something closer. I know you have a thing about your parents because their super traditional. I was just dropping off some sealed packages of your stuff off at their place because you told me to send them and I was in the area already for training. So when you came out and accused me of trying to get you in trouble with them on purpose, I was really offended. I should not have yelled back at you regardless of how I felt. I've tried apologizing and you've blocked me on everything as a response, so I just don't know where to go from here. Just hope you're ok and happy.

All of my love,
SKW
>>
>>16460243
Spare was brilliant, but he was an artist; I am a composer. The song that is posted there is a musical sigil of the bindrune at the bottom, which freezes the target and constricts him until he no longer has movement and eventually dies. I got the idea from the scryer I taught myself.

The sigil at the top injects a parasitic copy of the bindrune into anyone who stands against it, draining their energy to charge the bindrune until the target is eliminated.

I've been using this board for chaos magic for quite some time, and it's never failed me before. 4chan is wonderful like that.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 948x848) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 948x848
it's all coming to an end, man. I'm not sure if you care, I mean, maybe you only used me for sex and pretended there was something more. but I'm done and I'm moving on. I thought we'd last for years to come, but 2015 isn't even over and I'm already done.
I'm not sure if I loved you, or if it was because I felt so alone. anyway, I think I found someone else. please don't be sad. you could have made this work, but you don't want me. you had your chance, I don't know if it matters anymore, but I'm leaving. here's to waiting for something that wasn't going to happen in the first place.
>>
I ended it between us. You stabbed me in the back on FB thinking I wouldn't ever see your hidden posts. It wasn't at all about what you said just the fact that you broke my trust. You decide to stop speaking to me because of my reaction. I don't know if you're cheating or never speaking again or what. I ended things and THEN you decide to speak again. What's the first thing I did after that? Asked you if you want to try again. Most of the things you pointed out behind my back I could have easily fixed. You should have come to me about problems. Yet I'm the one that's being mean because I say what's truth and you don't want to own up to it. You can't speak to me on FB, you can't give me your number and you can't meet up with me. There's nothing I can do for you. Wish you the best.
>>
Dear T: I fucking hate you and I swear all the lies you said about me are gonna be published and show to the world how much a cunt are you.
Dear D: you're worthless. FUCKING. WORTHLESS.The only reason you didn't jerk off to death everyday is because you think a female human can stand you. A fucking toilet have more charisma than you, stop acting like the master of seduction you fucking asshole, 'cause L is only using you.
>>
You promise me a BJ, L! Do it or die!
>>
top kek cb
>>
Bv...feel for yourself.
Why?
Atom.
>>
>>16460905

>mage

LARPING time is over, put away the toy wand and xylophone.

The illuminated laugh at your understanding of life. Stay blind amateur.
>>
>>16460172
As a mage, you are fucking lacking.
>>
AC,

Don't waste your time.

MP
>>
D,

I wish you would have just told me the truth instead of stringing me along. I didn't mean to piss you off by showing up unexpected on Tuesday but I just wanted answers.

We went from being an amazing couple to nothing. You said that you didn't want to talk anymore because of the treatment you were going through. I think you used that to springboard into another relationship. You wanted me to drift away quietly while you went off with someone else. I told you at the very beginning I would fight for you and that's what I did the entire time. I think you used this addiction treatment to push me away so you didn't seem like the bad guy. You were just too chickenshit to be honest with me.

We had an honest relationship. You told me everything. You even told me the hard stuff. You told me when you got arrested. So why, WHY, couldn't you at least be honest with me now? WHY did you have to take the cowardly way out? I thought you were better than that.

I guess I was wrong,

E
>>
>>16459984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

Maybe I should block you too.
>>
>>16461669
Dudette, what the fuck was a kind hearted person like you doing with a junkie? You're way better than that.
>>
File: funny-dude-this-is-boring-01.jpg (42 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
funny-dude-this-is-boring-01.jpg
42 KB, 500x290
>>16459984
L,

I dunno. So much unnecessary public bullshit. You know where to find me. If you won't contact me today, I'll take the hint. No hard feelings.

N
>>
>>16461723
I'm homo, not a dudette...well, could be a dudette on how you look at it I guess.

He wasn't a junkie. He drank a lot when he went out to have fun and ended up getting into a fight. He was forced to go into treatment or goto jail. They took him off all his meds in the process. No pain meds, no add meds, no anxiety meds. He told me it could get ugly. I worked a lot and he's got shitty influences in his life. He told me multiple times that it was nice to have someone in his life that wasn't a shitty influence on him, someone he could look up to.

We went skydiving on our last date. He loved it. His smile was awesome. He tild me that day that his treatment would begin the next week. After that day, he went quiet. He eventually texted me he didn't want me seeing him like the was. I've seen it before so it didn't scare me. 2 months went by with little to no contact. He then told me he could become suicidal. 2 weeks, later, no contact. I drove by his house on my way back from work just to say hi and check in. He blew up, cut all c9ntact, and said he never wants to see me again.

People I talked to, people who have gone through addiction treatment have said attitudes change but that reaction was odd. Even for them.

He said he wasn't talking to anyone. I know that's bullshit. I'm not an idiot. It seems he just didn't want to talk to me.

I don't know what to think. I'll reach out one last time around new years but I doubt he will respond in any way. As I said before, I think he used this as an excuse to not look like tue bad guy. He was just a fucking chickenshit coward that I thought was better than that.
>>
File: duh.jpg (26 KB, 375x328) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
26 KB, 375x328
>>16461736
N,

You complain about unnecessary public bs but post to me on a public forum.

You're also determining our fate by projecting a psychic pull for me to contact you today.

Ya, there's no way this can end in disappointment kek

L
>>
G

Honestly not sure why, or even if, you think I'm ignoring you. I've opened up my mind many times, at this point you should know by heart how I feel about you and that I can't say anything of value just yet.

This unbelievably needless drama makes me think it's not you but your friends sending me those messages, it's unimaginable that you would get this upset over me not messaging you for three days even when I see and talk to you every day in class.

I do have a great many things to say to you but none of those should be discussed on the internet or in front of other people.

As always, I hope you're fine.
D
>>
>>16461773
Either way man, I don't really think you need any of this in your life. Once again, a kind hearted person doesn't deserve this crap.

Move on, don't be the one in the way of your own happiness. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>16459987
Not sure about that, at least people are their real selves on this website, it's nice to share.
>>
S
You taught me well, I'll never trust a woman again. I thought we had a beautiful future together, I shouldn't have been so naive.
>>
Hi K,

I saw you talking with someone on the phone when you got off work as I was coming in today. I could easily be wrong, but perhaps it was your significant other? That's just what I was assuming at least. I mean, it makes the most sense in my head considering you were working the overnight shift and you were leaving at 8am. That's who I would be on the phone with at least if I had one at that time.

Anyways, you don't have any idea, but I guess that was kind of a bummer to start my workday. I know that you have no idea but I admire you from afar, and even though I would never act on my feelings and talk to you for a multitude of reasons, it still kind of sucked.

I'll go find someone or something else to focus my daydreams on, I just wanted to say that you seem like a really neat gal and I wish you the best!

A.
>>
E,

I know you are stalking my social media. Stop being a coward for once & fucking talk to me.
>>
I will have my closure. I'm coming for it.. May not be this year or next but I promise you I will have it.
>>
File: 2528294914141951451451515.jpg (688 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
2528294914141951451451515.jpg
688 KB, 900x600
L,

You broke my heart but now life is better than ever. I wish you would've waited for me to get better, but that's okay.

I will always miss you. I hope you have a great life. I won't ever contact you again.

This should make you feel relieved.

Sincerely, anon
ps. My cat misses you terribly too.
>>
>>16462277
This creeps me out... More initials
>>
Karen,
You're a real piece of shit. Breaking up with you was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but that was because I was scared to leave a 5 year relationship. Looking back you have been a cancer to my life. You've chased off almost all of my friends and even to this day you talk shit about me. To top it all off you occasionally message me to keep me hung up on you. You're the most selfish person I've ever met. I wish you weren't such a fucking psycho and realized how shitty your actions are to me and your rebound boyfriend. I told you I don't think about you anymore. The truth is I do think about you. And every thought is filled with disgust.
>>
>>16462568
Bryan?
>>
>>16462573
No, I'm Anthony. I guess there are a few terrible people named Karen ahah
>>
>>16462597
Yea, I know a horrible Karen.
>>
>>16462319
Are you also an N?
>>
ISIS,

Go fuck yourselves with a rake, rake side first. I hope you freeze to death in the Russian winter before you can even try to shoot anyone.
>>
Marvin-

On the off chance you go to 4chan, and happen onto this thread... please, dude, I'm worried about you. Really. You don't have to respond to my last texts, but I really am worried about you. What you sent me was really paranoid and I don't blame you for wanting to break it off, and I'm okay with that. Neither of us are in a place to be doing what we were doing, but I'm not mad at you and I hope you're not mad at me. It just kind of happened. We were both lonely and stressed and I think it just got to us.

You're not going to get jumped, no one knows what went down between us. You don't have to be my friend, you don't even have to like me, just don't scare me like that. What you said was completely crazy, but I want you to know I never once lied to you. I told you the truth about everything. Even when I realize now maybe I shouldn't have.

We don't have to hang out or study together or anything, but please don't be weird to me. You had to know what you were getting into with me, and I told you we don't have to bring it up again. And we don't, I mean it.

I just like you. You have a lot of problems, but so do I, and I guess that's part of what kind of drew me to you. I wasn't expecting us to get married or anything. I just like you as a friend. I thought you liked me as a friend too.

I guess not. It's not the end of the world, just don't do anything stupid and please show up to class. Don't throw your education away because you feel weird about something.

-another concerned friend
>>
>>16460290
Initials?
>>
The game is on my friend. I don't know where or when, but we shall find out. Today I found myself in a dark place then I found myself laughing uncontrollably. That's when something switched.
Last one out turn off the lights.
>>
>>16459984
D

I can't face you with this. I'm too afraid of losing you to it. Sometimes I think it would have been for the best if I had never opened up. Even now I don't trust anyone fully, not even you. I don't want to be without you but I don't know if I can be with you either. It hurts either way and I care about you too much to trouble you with this. No matter what happens I want you to be happy. I love you.

-M
>>
>>16460941
Initials?
>>
C - R

Your a cunt no wonder you get laid biscum fuk you.

E - K
Your one heck of looney, you touched me up when i was drunk asleep. fuk u crazy bitch creepy cow
>>
T -

You're a fucking moron, enjoy scrambling to build your echo chamber with other conspiracy theorists that are at your impressive level of idiocy. Watch out for the Nazi vampires or whatever the fuck, they're coming to take your guns and turn you into a black person.

-M
>>
Dear G

Man, the fact that you fucking blank me when I ask you to hang out is pretty pitiful considering that we've been friends for close to ten years. If you don't want to hang out, just say? I'm not going to call you a cunt and fuck your ex because you're not feeling it or because you want to stay in and play vidya or something.

Yeah, we all talk about one another in private but what I say about you to the guys isn't anything that I wouldn't say to you.

You're a fucking bro. Your feelings and opinions carry weight in this circle so instead of keeping everything bottled up, just fucking say what you think. When your ex tried telling me lies about you, I ignored it. If I wasn't a real friend, I would have fallen for her lies and left you behind a long time ago.
>>
S,
Me and your mother (God rest her soul) have barely known you, you were taken from us at a very young age. We had just lost everything, there was nothing either of us could do. God knows she struggled, but in the end she had to let you go. I miss her so much.
When I finally came back to your world we'd lost so much time, I can't believe all those years were taken from us too. The world is an unfair place. When I found you I instantly doubted many of the choices you had made along the way, especially your career choices and the sort of people you had surrounded yourself with. You had found another family and I couldn't accept that. You found it in your heart to welcome me into that family too, but I turned you down. Harsh words were said that day.
You've passed away now and I'm left in a strange world, you always knew it better than I did. I wish I could go back to that day and take your hand, the hand you offered me, but I know I can't. Even if I could, I know I'd turn you down, son: Boston was too high a price to pay.

I trust you're in a better place now, with mum. I'll visit you both soon I think, I've tried to change my ways but at last I've learned that war, war never changes.

With love, your father,

Mr Fuckface
>>
>>16462903
Wait, I totally already did?
>>
>>16462930
n/m though this was someone else
>>
J - M
I didn't fuck your boyfriend. your bf is not hot. get with it.

R - B
Don't play games you can't afford to loose with.

- Anon
>>
>>16461970

I am trying to move on. It is harder than I expected. I have been through breakups before (some I ended, other times others ended) but for some reason this one has hit me the worst.

Too many good memories/experiences of actually showing he was a person. He wasn't afraid to be himself. He had a drive, ambition, and goals that had me hooked on him. I wanted to be there to help him achieve all of it.

He always loved the random letters I wrote him and he would always call immediately after reading. so I made one last one. I don't expect a response, I will be moving on to find someone else, but for now, I guess its just time for a little self reflection, self improvement, and building myself back up.
>>
I'm sad our friendship had to end, but I wish you all the best and hope everything turns out okay for you.
Good luck if you're still moving back to the states.
>>
>>16459984

You want closure? Move on with your life, I am not your friend or your enemy. You have to focus on yourself. I have left, goodbye. I have my own journeys. I only wish you good times for yourself.
>>
>>16459984

Some relationships are positive and mood elevating. Others can suck optimism and serenity right out of you. I call these draining people "emotional vampires." They do more than drain your physical energy. The malignant ones can make you believe you're unworthy and unlovable. Others inflict damage with smaller digs to make you feel bad about yourself. For instance, "Dear, I see you've put on a few pounds" or "You're overly sensitive!" Suddenly they've thrown you off-center by prodding areas of shaky self-worth.

To protect your energy it's important to combat draining people.

Signs That You've Encountered an Emotional Vampire

Your eyelids are heavy -- you're ready for a nap
Your mood takes a nosedive
You want to binge on carbs or comfort foods
You feel anxious, depressed or negative
You feel put down
>>
Well shen, you just watch the birds fly but don't let them nest in your head. Most important thing is it happens to everyone. Friends come and go. Never stay in environments that are toxic to your health.
>>
James.
Are you happy right now that I'm out of your life? Do you hate me that much? It'll be selfish to want you stay when things are going well in your life. All I ever wanted was and still is to make you happy.
You still are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I miss you so much.
-"Panda".
>>
>>16463281

It was just a bunch of fgts no worries.
>>
All I wanted to tell you is that I'm sorry. I wish you would let me just talk to you so that I could apologize. You tell me that we will never speak again and I believe you. I don't want to get back together, you hate me. I just want to tell you I'm sorry. It's kind of hard to get my point across when you've blocked me from contacting you and I don't have your number anymore. I haven't forgotten that you want nothing to do with me. But really this kind of reaction over words? Just because I made fun of you and said some mean words? It wasn't okay of me but I just wish you would LET me apologize so I can stop feeling bad about it.

-Medric
>>
Stop provoking the toxic fliptards
>>
>>16463385

But I have to bait the rats out then exterminate them.
>>
Dear C,
I love you. I really really do. You gave me confidence that maybe I wasn't really all that damaged or weird after all. You were the first, and I had hoped the last man I'd ever sleep with. You're really my best friend, and it kills me that your attitude towards me has changed so much. I know shits been rough because of the military, but I've been by your side through every aspect of it, and I was so willing to bare more of it with you because I thought you were worth the turmoil and stress. But the past year now your attitude has changed so much. You took me from an abusive relationship in the first place, and for that I'll always be grateful - but it seems so counter productive. You're emotionally abusive now, in my honest opinion, and that fact alone is doing damage to me I never expected you'd ever do. I never expected you to ever call me the names you have so relentlessly and easily. I never could have anticipated you using my weaknesses against me like you do. I've let you see the most vulnerable parts about me that I never trusted anyone with prior, and you just take advantage of it. You've done more damage than anyone else has, now, purely because of that. I feel trapped now. I don't know whether or not I really am the useless bitch you tell me I am, or if you're just cruel. Or if I -am- a disappointment. I didn't use to feel that way until you came along to call me that. Not to imply you don't have your moments. you do. You're perfect, otherwise, and I'll foolishly stand by that always, even to my detriment. I want to help you change, fix you..even..but there is only so much more I can take. you've said you'd change time and time again, and honestly, if you really meant it or thought I was worth it you would've changed already. I know I have aspects of my personality I need to work on, but my sins are not as bad as yours. I try to be what you want.
I miss the old you. Please come back to me.

Love always, D
>>
>>16460172
pfft, thats never gonna work. dat hubris.
>>
C, step it up.
K, I really hope you feel regret whenever you see me. You deserve nothing less.
[spoiler]That all sounds super edgy[/spoiler]
>>
>>16460172
you know nothing of bindrunes. just saying. literally everything you did there, if it was gonna do a thing in the first place, not gonna do a thing.
>>
Medicine is no excuse for being an inconsiderate asshole. I do everything in my power to get you what you want. I love you, dammit. Why do you have to treat me like I'm a piece of shit?
>>
hmm, this could be fun. do i want to engage, do I want to just let you flounder in your incompetence and idiocy that you flaunt as omnipotence.

sadly I don't think I have time for this fun.

was it the altar? did you not believe what i said despite the immediate results? did you tell bitchy mcbitcherton that I was doing something shady?

I don't really care.
>>
Dear Oprah,

I totally get that you're a straight, black, female billionaire living in a white male, gay billionaire community, but...do you think you could you know, tone it down a bit?

I mean, sure population control is ideal if only to fix the world, but you're not a god, Oprah. Yeah, your show was pretty nice I guess. I never really watched it, or bought your books, but your army of followers did, and I think...kudos for you. That's pretty nifty.

Anyway, I think maybe you should be a little less responsible with all that money you've horded. Good for you on the charity by the way, but have you considered some elaborate, ridiculously expensive pranks?

Like, you should just buy a metric shit ton of rabits, and release them on downtown wallstreet. That would be awesome. Time itself would come to a stop, and when everyone asks who did this, how did this happen? You'd step forward.

"I, Oprah, queen of the Oprazons, have released this wrath on you, as punishment for not watching my network enough. Hath thou learned thoust lessons?"

In conclusion, we should totally hang out sometime, and don't act like you don't know who I am.

I'm sure with your money and power you can borrow some of your friends at the NSA to find me offer me over for some you chai. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

anon (At least until your super spy software figures out who I am.)
>>
T

last warning, fuck off. i haven't done anything bad to you. don't push me into a position where I have no choice. let it go.
>>
>>16463621

Are you gonna cry as loud as a baby? Oh no the worst fear I'll have is you waking up the neighbors with you tantrums again. Fuck off shithead.

T
>>
>>16459984
Initials please?
>>
>>16463595

Your projection and mental illness has failed you again.
>>
you did the base fucking rune wrong. go to sleep little manipulative bitch.
>>
>>16463627
ad hominem, the clear sign of a rational person.
>>
>>16463385

It's too late, the fliptrds have arrived.
>>
D
I missed you all week, and I missed you even more today.
>>
>>16463647

Back to your crib with your empty threats.

T
>>
do you ever present arguments without logical fallacies in them? no that's right, its all manipulation and posturing. I mean you've said so enough times. and yet you still get away with it, after saying it to peoples' faces. impressive really. still disgusting, cowardly, and unbecoming. but impressive after disclosing exactly what you are and what you're doing.

then you wonder why people leave and want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>16463757
>>16463683
>>
>>16463757

>posturing and manipulation
>bunch of nonsensical vague rants
>thinking they are talking to someone they know here

The projection is real on this one, alright go to sleep you need it kid. If people cut you out of their life move on. Don't be emo lol.

T
>>
>>16463792
*rolleyes*
>>
>>16463813

You're nothing but a lost child. I feel sorry for you.

T
>>
I want more than anything to hate you. You've messed up my head. I feel that I'll never trust another person again. But I am madly and deeply in love. It fucking sucks. Fuck you. I've been sleeping around and I don't know why. And I'd hope that if you hear about it, it breaks whatever is left of that cold, disgusting heart of yours.
Please take care of yourself. Nobody else will do it for you anymore.
>>
>>16463870

None of this was what I wanted for you. I wanted to care for you originally but you pushed me away. Emotions are stupid, lies and commitments are even worse. I'm not for that at all, I'm gone for a reason and not because of you. I'm strong, I move on and I don't tolerate this anymore.

This is your life not mines. I cared about you that's all. I do not put expectations on people anymore it only ends up in tragedy.

Just writing it out sorry even if it's not you.
>>
Time to close the beef curtains on these theatrics.

Pays
>>
You and I only recently met, but you are a fascinating girl to spend time with. I won't say this to you directly because it sounds dumb, though. Cute Spanish, too
>>
>>16463951

>cute spanish girls

Good man.
>>
Forrest,

Run as fast as you can! Hurry! Get into the boat!

Yay
>>
Nick

I hope she breaks your fucking heart.
>>
Ni ganas de nada, gata fea. Te bloquie de facebook cuando me desbloqueaste. Ahora me decis que tienes un trabajo bien remunerado, y a mi me importa un carajo.
>>
>>16460290
Initials or troll.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x418
dear,my love
I remember the first time I laid my eyes on you, it was breath taking how abnormally beautiful you were with your messy hair, no make-up and casual clothed outfit.
No matter what they--including your mother--told me, your beauty was off the charts when you had no make up on.
It was your personality that really reeled me in though and we soon became like peas and carrots
I remember , vividly, your alluring smile stretching from ear to ear after I made you laugh for the first time.
I remember the first time we went star gazing together and you held my my hand for the first time as well.
I never thought you would like me, let alone love me too;
I can say, I truly loved you too.
It broke my heart to hear about some of the things you have been through.
I tried my best to make you feel the safest, when you were with me.
I envisioned us being together longer then fate had awarded us.
I don't doubt we would of married each other...
I'll cherish every moment we had together, I wouldn't trade it for all the anything in the world.
It was truly a blessing and I thanked the lord everyday for it and still do.
I'm pretty tired now.
I'll see ya on the other side someday, kiddo.
I love you forevermore

We loved with a love that was more than love-Edgar Allan Poe
>>
File: yew.jpg (74 KB, 1312x880) Image search: [Google]
yew.jpg
74 KB, 1312x880
Dear Me
You can do it. Fuck them all they are nothing. The black winter has begun and it is beginning to break and crush people. You are doing well to stay out the way and that is what I'am proud of. usually by now you would have retailed and created and constant cluster fuck of stupidity. But instead while everyone is freezing to death from emotional and financial insecurities. You still have the bullets saved to put them out of their misery. Instead of firing all your shots and praying to hit. Seriously keep on the side lines because every desperate fuck will soon come running. And trust me waking up on x-mas day with a fuck ton of booze and weed. You will feel the relief of surviving it all trust me. This is why I'am so proud because you are understanding the value of your time. Keep going and yeah if you get to a stage where you have the blunt, hurtful and fucking truthful. Then by all means slit their throats with your words. Because they will not know where to stand when they realize how strong and resilient you are. Seriously keep going it is okay to leave people to die.
>>
>>16464569
she died I bet.
>sorry for your loss
>>
You completely broke me as a person, for literally nothing. I hate you. I want you to lose everything but I live in a world where I can't make that happen.
I can't even get "revenge through success" because I'm never going to be successful.
I hope you burn to death you fucking whore.
>>
I'm not mad because you don't want a relationship, I'm mad because you fucking strung me along. Why the fuck were you such a dick to me? Yet, why am I such a fucking idiot that I can't stop thinking about you? Do you even fucking have feelings for me, or care about me in the slightest? If you do, or if you did, you probably would have just been straight up with me and told me your intentions from the beginning.
I just want you to fucking tell me the truth and be straight with me for once, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>16464649
It is now either move on or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16464653
That actually helped.
Thanks, anon.
>>
What you said last night upset me and I don't know if it's still on your mind. I want to be able to forget you; I want to give you space to see if you'd miss me truly and to show you that I don't always need you.
>>
>>16463608
Josh, stop. The rabbit thing won't happen.
>>
I am the worst person and I feel that only I am to blame for any mistake I make.
I can't be helped because it is my responsibility to help myself and others before accepting help.
Instead tough I chose to wallow around again like a fucking idiot, as if that helps anyone.
I am the most stupid fucker around, unable to fend for myself. Yet all I hear are fake compliments on how smart or successful I am. Stop that shit, seriously. All evidence points to me being a sack full of shit who only got lucky. I can't trust anyone who is lying to me. Everything is about me is fake on the surface and nothing actually inside.
What the fuck am I thinking anyway? I am deeply confused about my place in the world. Hopefully I am gone someday because I can't hold it up any longer.

Please tell me to fuck off and do my job, learn for that worthless piece of paper and keep my promises as this is the only thing in your life that counts for something and shows results.
>>
I've been doing so good and came to the realization last week we would've/could've run into each other if it was truly meant to be. Then I see the pic you posted of your whore who could be my twin!!

Gd it! Now I've set myself back again! Mother fucker
>>
>>16464777
It's okay buddy we all lose faith in ourselves sometimes.
>>
>>16459984

All you really have is your high blood pressure, anger issues, and autistic behaviors. I can't believe I dealt with you when I should felt sorry for you. There's a reason you keep making threats here Blue. It's because you don't want to change. I feel bad for you that's all. Same applies to your relatives and scammer friends. I only remember you now for the nonsense you started and its a shame what you truly are.
>>
>>16464021

senpai look at mee
oh woah oh
>>
Dear /ad/
>BUMP
>BUMP
>BUMP
>BUMP
>>
Dear Y,

I never loved you
I only lusted for you when you were skinny, after you got back to your normal weight you became boring.

Still, I would have stayed with you if you were not such an immature jealous bitch

I want to be single, I only haven't dumped you because I am also a immature jerk who can't make up his mind

best regards
C
>>
O
OOO
O

Only the chosen ones will know.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc
>>
>>16465223

ps1. O. was a much better person than you will ever be, she just lost because she was ugly and boring in bed.

ps2. I still have feelings for E but you never noticed.
>>
>>16459984
>>16465232

Interesting, do not worry about scammers, impostors and men stuck with childrens minds. Do not worry about scorned women or manipulative princesses. Worry about the world you are building for yourself.
>>
File: stahp.jpg (71 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
stahp.jpg
71 KB, 550x733
Dear Boyfriend

I normally let this stuff slide, but it's starting to get annoying and I don't know how to address it. It's my fault for being so lenient about it and not saying anything.
I get hit on enough in my daily life to never really feel bad about my physical appearance. I'm definitely not perfect, but I think I'm pretty attractive and I'm confident in my looks. I love what I see in the mirror.
.... Except for when you're linking my pictures of girls with giant asses that you're drooling over
... or all the pictures of 2D. I know it's retarded to feel inadequate compared to a drawing but.. they are perfect. 3DPD struggle
... or talking about how a particular voice actress makes you hard. (I'm weirded out by this more than insecure because most of the voices she uses sound like they're coming from a child)

Those things are physically impossible for me. I've never heard you go on about anything you find attractive about me like you do about those things. I'm upset at myself for being upset over something this dumb. Every time I get over it or decide I'm being irrational.. you link me something unattainable again.
I've been working out the past few months, mostly doing squats and stuff- please don't patronize me by linking pics of girls with wide hips and naturally fat asses and ask me if one day I'll look like that.
I'm ashamed of myself for even doing these workouts everyday. It's because of this shit you keep doing, and I'm disgusted with myself for being effected by it. Is that what you're trying to do or are you just autistic? I really can't tell.
Part of me wants to be spiteful and start linking you pics of super cut dudes with physical characteristics you weren't born with, but I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. I love the way you look... I just wish you felt the same about me. I worry you have some kind of ideal in your head and you're shoving me into that mold even though I don't fit. Stop trying to make me fit, it hurts.
>>
>>16459984
To whoever finds my body, let me die. Do not take me to a hospital, don not try to be a hero, do not try and save me. I am beyond saving at this point.

I have tried therapy for multiple years, I have been taking several prescriptions of pills, I have been trying to change who I am for so long... Nothing has ever changed.

There have been brief moments of happiness and change in my life, but ultimately I don't care any more.

I'm 20 going on 21 years old and I spend more time thinking about suicide,creative ways to do it,and the after effects it will have more than the average American girl spends thinking about her wedding day.

I've come to accept the fact that while it is true for some people, I cannot change. There is something inside of me whether it be biological, psychological, behavior, or maybe a combo of all 3 that I cannot change. I am a broken human being.

I accepted this a long time ago and ave pretty much been riding the ride until I decided it was time to get off. Well, time's up...

I don't want anyone in my life, yet I long for friendship and romance. It's a never ending cycle that I have grown tired of and I no longer wish to endure.

I don't care about how it effects my family, those who knew me, or my friends. Hell, I only have 2 friends that I'm sure I would have driven off like all the rest. If only 2 people I care about have to go through some sad times for a few months, then I be ok dying with that on my mind.

If you've gotten this far, then no doubt you have probably determined that I have had a troubled life. Please, don't be like the others... Be the 1 who finally lets the pain end. Be the 1 who lets me be at peace already
>>
>>16465422
kek, cry me a river

I detest betas like you.
>>
>>16459984

Just because you play games with others doesn't mean others want to play games with you. People chose the people they want to play with, who their playmates are and what games they are playing.

People aren't toys you play with. If you sell yourself as a toy then people will treat you like one. They will grow out of it and stop playing with you. Some control the sandbox, try to rule or even sell it as a spectacle. But it's all a game. A roleplay drama, a distraction.

You can choose to honor yourself and everything around you. There's truth to ancient wisdom and simplicity. We just overcomplicate everything. Achievements comes from a profound moment of self actualization.

Life isn't a 24/7 drama series or a competition all the time. It's easy to be dependent on others, their thoughts and opinions so you can fit in. Maybe you're trying to fit into a box you don't really even fit into. Be careful of trapping yourself in coffins for other peoples benefit.

What are you doing with you energy? You will die, we all will. Wake up, be inspired, and take a journey. Being numb to emotions isn't strength. Using emotions to fuel you to greater achievement is.

All knowledge is truth, everything is perspective, we are nothing but energy. You will learn when you are ready what life truly is. And you will be shocked.

Open your mind faggots.
>>
>>16465380
he doesn't appreciate your body.
>i will.
>>
>>16465483

Yeah inside your prison cell.
>>
Dear lower case,

It's okay to be mad at yourself don't lash out at anons because you are insecure. I should have beaten you up more but I didn't want to cause you more brain damage.

Your mom
>>
F
not sure if you're angry because i'm missing something important? if there's a mandatory assignment just send me via email and i'll do it asap!

?
pretty delusional of you to think you've said something about me i didn't already know or showed me harsh reality or whatever. most of the accusations and implications are so far off it's like you don't even know me. just saying that what you're writing is not as wise as you might think.

I do have lots of shit i'm concerned about but it's not something that can be helped over the internet, if they can be helped at all. It's pretty intimate and I don't want to look like a crybaby in front of what? 10? 20 people? hahahhh. besides, there's nothing I or anyone can do about it for now so "venting" is useless. it's just the way it is. divine revelation can't come soon enough.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (48 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
48 KB, 396x385
Dear Daniel

Hey. Fuck you :)

Sincerely yours,
C
>>
http://pastebin.com/uL5eZFHR

It went over post limit, and I know it kind of defeats the point (and is faggy) to post it on pastebin to get around that. But honestly I feel like i need to get this out for some reason.

To C (now L), from Bear
>>
Not surprised it was this faggot MLM kid shitting up the boards.
>>
>>16459984

Newsflash:

The world doesn't revolve around you. enjoy your lesson in life. Brats always throw tantrums instead of listening. You are a child who's fixated on a superficial lifestyle. Things will happen in your life that will make you realize how short termed your thinking really is.
>>
Dear whoever will read this,
I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I have few friends, the girl I love doesn't feel the same, and it seems like all my time is spent studying or doing something alone. I know my I'm young and my life probably isn't as even close to as bad as it seems, but still. I'm out of motivation. I'm friends with the girl and I try to help her, but anything I do makes no difference. I feel she's the indirect cause of lots of my self-inflicted problems, but I'm too stupid to stop being around her. I probably need to tell her some of this, but I don't know if I should. I'm not looking for any advice, I just really needed to vent.

Sincerely J
>>
Julio~
When you finally realized I'm not "fixable" you bitched me out like I hadn't told you repeatedly.
Lesson here is listen moar. Which you still don't do lol
>>
WP.

I loved you. Maybe secretly, but I did. You also loved me. But you hurt me. More than that, you moved on. That hurt me more. I want to sever ties with you, make a clean slate, but I can't. I have to hear about you. I have to talk to you. You are unavoidable. It hurts me, makes me cold, freezes my heart, but I must do it to live. I have to kill my feelings for you. I must make you into that distant person I occasionally hear news about. I have to shed you from my soul, even if I have to rip it up to get you out.

What I feel every day keeps everything nice and cold. I'm not sure what you need, it's not me anymore. All of our memories are just a thought away, so get the fuck away from me.

Your Admirer Turned Stranger,
SS
>>
I feel bad living my life while you're suffering, but you need to get your shit together. I would never tell a depressed person that irl. But I think it all the time and it's hard to feel empathy for you when every single one of your issues is your own fault or just not a big deal. I gave you a thousand chances to prove you're not useless and you fail every time, not because you can't do it, because you give up immediately and call yourself a failure. You can't cook or clean or take care of yourself. You can barely get through school. It's absolutely pathetic. How will you survive without someone taking care of you? I wish you all the best, but I'm not going to take care of you any more.
>>
Dear R
Thinking about you again this evening. I like the little bit of interaction we had today. I havent told you but I'm pregnant by my boyfriend and I am ready to throw myself in front of a train. Im too old to be acting like this but Im scared.

Love
A
>>
D,

I hope some day you can see that I did what I did because i care about you. I've had an uncle, cousin, and even my own fucking brother ruin their lives because they drank so much. I cared about you. I valued the friendship we had. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I don't want to see you go down that path. I don't want to see another person I cared abo u t throw their life away.

When we first me you had goals, ambitions, and an energy for life. What happened? What pains you so much that leads you to numbing yourself by drinking so much? Some day you will have to face that or end up behind bars.

I wanted to see you reach your full potential. Instead of facing it, accepting help, you kicked me out of your life.

It pains me to see your throw your life away. I'll be moving on now, but please, do me a favor, do yourself a favor, see where your life is right now it's only going to get worse. Is that what you want? Get help and quit drinking your life away. You're 22. You have so much life ahead of you and I hope it's not behind bars like I fear it's going to end up.

I loved you....parts of me still do.
>>
V
I'm sorry I can't trust you and I'm sorry I had to end it. But our relationship was so unhealthy for me. It broke me to break your heart but I had to be selfish for once. I'm tired of selflessness and you no reciprocating that.
>>
Cassie,

You try to be my friend even after the breakup, and that may be the hardest thing on me. You've told me you can never love me like that again but you love me and think I'm a good person. How can you say that to me and not expect me to hang on to the thread of hope I see fraying right in front of me. I bought your daughter birthday presents that I'm to afraid to give her cause it means seeing you again.. I'm trying to be a better person, I'm eating healthy, I'm taking our dog on runs, I've lost 40 lbs. But I think its just cause part of me died. Everyone tells me how much better I look, but no one can see how sad I am without you. I can't even talk to anyone about you, they all say how bad we were together. But I was just dumb overworked and thought listening to them would make me happy, and I'll be honest, for the first week I was, I got my alone time, from everybody, and that was all I needed, Just one week of solumness. After that I was just miserable again. I didn't have you.. I still love you, I wish you where next to me again..
>>
I know I act like a jerk to you, but I don't know how else to act.
My social skills are poor, and I like you so much, and I act like a dick, because I don't want to say something stupid. Even if I act like a dick, I don't mean it.
I just like you so much - so, so much.

I want to tell you this, but we aren't in any kind of progressed type of relationship to be talking about shit like this.
I want to sleep forever.

-R
>>
I'm just a wanderer I guess. And you would never remember my name if it was that evident you're just that oblivious but I like it it's okay, it's good.

S.V
>>
>>16459984

Dear scammers and Judas',

"Do what you want to do, say what you want to say, because those who matter don’t mind, and those who do mind don’t matter."

They just wanted to matter too. By minding your matter, your business, and generally trying to ride the success of others.

Generally trying to waste others time by wasting their own. Emotional vampires with no direction of their own.

I vanquish your presence in my life. In all boards and sites that you feed off. You will not deceive anyone or speak for anyone anymore. May you never come into contact with me or anyone around me again.

You are marked with toxicity and misfortune. Only you hold the cure so don't blame me or anyone else. Do not prevent others from finding love or hapiness because you cannot create your own.

You are now forgiven and forgotten.

Goodbye,
Feels good brah
>>
>>16466662
D
See, that's the thing. I feel like I must gloss over all the troubles in my life just to stay friends with you.
I don't tell you half the things I go through on a daily basis while half way through us knowing eachother you just stopped listening because your life became your life.
When I started to get better, create, you blew that off...
We just plain on need to move on from eachother.
I have never told you but, I felt I had to hide a myself from you whenever we were.
Don't waste anymore energy on me please. Whatever happens happens.
>>
>>16467184
FUCKING GO ALREADY. holy shit with your holier than thou bullshit. you are a terrible person. I've been trying to get you to fucking leave my life for a fucking minute now. you just keep eeking your way in like an infection.

you ruined what should have been a great thing. fucking go already. everyone that has known you thinks you're terrible. it'll happen again, I'll be shown to be right. because you're awful.
>>
>>16467268

Kids never learn, they never stop projecting and they will never admit to their own mistakes. No one wants to be in your life willingly. No one is forcing their way into your paranoid mind and no one is attacking you in a thread made for catharsis.

Grow up
>>
>>16459984

People with nothing important to do or say should hold their tongue. If you must then be a lesson to others.

Drama addicted people should not create postings or situations they can thrive in. Or suffer the internal consequences eternally.

The blind should not try to lead the blind. The blind must choose their path correctly and listen or be lost forever.

Social climbers and emotional vampires must be identified correctly. Their feeding grounds controlled, and passer bys warned. So they may change correctly.

Do not judge for you will be found guilty yourself and cast away eventually. Forgive and forget.

Children have no place in the discussion with adults. If you are A then you can exit without grace as usual.

Use your time wisely and spend them with the right caring and loving people. If you do not have any in your life then become one.

Be well.

End of chapter
>>
>>16467268

Done being a chimp yet anon?
>>
>>16467329

It's in a cage, it's either eating it's own poop or flinging it at others. It's a poopy chimp.
>>
It keeps crying loyalty after it talks shit and starts shit about others. You deserve to go to jail.
>>
>>16467369

Yep, that's scammers and wannabe gang bangers for you. Let it go.
>>
E,
You were the love of my life. That love will probably never diminish and I may or may not be heartbroken thinking about that. I wish you never lied. I wish you'd never stolen. I wish you were faithful. I wish you were the person I fell in love with. Everything was but an act. I see it now; I was stupid enough to fall in love with you because you knew how to make me fall in love with you. You knew how to keep me in love with you. It hurts to think that the person I love isn't real. I gave you everything I had, and you know that. You took advantage of that.
I hope you pursue that career in acting because you are fantastic at it. I feel that's all you'll be good for in this world. I wish you nothing but the best. I'm moving. You're never going to see me again. Hope you hit number 29 and stay at 29. Take care man.
>>
Sarah,
I wish you'd stop your whining. You're making us all tired.
>>
Why do I care so much about you? You barely seem to care.

Do you ever open up to anyone? I don't want to feel like I'm pestering you by trying to be friendly if you just like to be alone.

If you don't want me in your life, just tell me to go away. It's weird trying to build a friendship when I have no idea what the boundaries are. You're cool and I'd like to stay friends.
>>
Stars guide us in the darkest night.
>>
>>16467252
I'm no D buddy. Close. I know that's not the D I wrote to either.
>>
A
You stopped calling me princess. I secretly loved that. You never told me how you felt.

I want to send you a text, I want to talk to you again but I can't. You ignored me all day yesterday and made me realise you don't care about me. If you did, you would've remembered that I had an exam this morning, you would've said good luck to me. You do not give a shit. And it fucking hurts. It kills me that you're having your fun while I sit here crying over you.

You knew all along that I was against it. I trusted you. You lead me on and wasted my time. You made me get attached to you. I did so much for you. Anything you wanted, I gave. Anything you said, I did. Not once did I ever ask anything of you.

I thought you'd change your mind about it last night but you didn't. Clearly it's more important to you. You were my main priority, I was always there for you. I wish you treated me the same.

I was the only one trying to make it work. All you had to do was put some effort into our relationship but now it's too late.

I'm sitting here, watching my phone, waiting to see if you'll say something. You really broke my heart. And It's crazy that I still love you.
>>
>>16461011
CB here. What's the first name of the CB you're talking about?
>>
>>16467922

not looking for anyone
>>
>>16467641

<3
>>
that mental midget boy deletes fast
>>
>>16460172
gg noob i had mass spellreflect up
>>
A,

If saying, "hey, maybe don't cheat on your partners and stop disrespecting their feelings in the future" makes me a terribly judgmental person, I guess I'm fine with that. You've been a judgmental bitch to me about far less.

-S
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 600x581
>>16459984
CJ,
We're done because my anger and pain over your coldness outweighs everything else we were. I was truly suicidal for the first time in years, I called everyone I knew then finally you, and all I asked was an hour or less of your time out of a month, not even alluding to what was going on. Silence from all but you, the only person I turned to during hard times in the past. You proceeded to blast me about boundaries. I'd never felt so alone, ugly and worthless: as a MAN! I was mustering the will to press the knife into me finally when Ben replied to the simple "hey" I sent to literally everyone else.
True friend, Ben. Now I'm taking his advice, taking all this rage and pointing it away from me, into productive things like lifting. This is part of it. So fuck you C, shove it, enjoy your grad school, silence, nondescript men with nice facial aesthetics and the rest of your gay life but know this: We weren't meant to be friends you cold prick, not like this
And we never will be, you're too cold and I cared far too much
You're the greatest regret of my life, even worse than Glenn
You've broken me and I may not ever overcome it, and boy do I regret coming back, good thing I'm not this time
I would rather die alone than be friends with someone as unnecessarily cold as you, my guilt is absolutely erased, bye

DWL, former beta kek orbiter faggot
>>
N,
Cutting contact so unexpectedly and inexplicably hurt at first, but now it is confusing. Anyways, congrats on passing the admission exam, best of luck.
M
>>
I hate what I feel for you. I miss and want to be with you. I'd like for you to talk to me again. We both did things in our relationship that caused the break up. We can fix this.
>>
I wish you'd choose life, every thing it can hold for you, over your vices. <3
>>
I wish I could give you a solid answer but there's nothing I can say or do at the moment, for reasons that honestly should be obvious. And I wish we could talk like before too but real life issues are pressing in and it's simply not the same anymore, it's not easy to just chill god damn it.

You shouldn't beat yourself up for whatever happened. I don't feel like you've done anything wrong, on the contrary, I think you've been a great person to me. It's just a very difficult situation and I'm not sure how to deal with it yet.

It's Iike trying to solve the puzzle of your life without all the pieces. Frustrating as fuck.
>>
File: those lips.jpg (250 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
those lips.jpg
250 KB, 1200x800
Dear Me
The assault has begun, the cards are in play and for the love of god stay the fuck down. Seriously this is the blackest winter yet and I bet there is more to come out of the dead cold air. Look we will make it just keep going. I know it fucking hurts losing a friend but fuck me keep on fighting through it. Use that pain to fuel the kindness in your own heart. No matter what you know who you are truly. And you are not what they all think you are. Trust me buddy you are so fucking kind and compassionate, you do give a shit about people I know you do. It is always in your big heart and trust me it has been a god send in these dark times. But now you have to secure it fully and protect it no matter what. Please I'am begging you do not fall for their tricks and hold the fuck on. So fucking close buddy so fucking close.
>>
>>16469080
Initials?
>>
Fuck you for walking into my life and purposefully manipulating me so I'd fall in love with you.
Fuck you for leaving me the first time after I was in hospital for shit that you did.
Fuck you then stringing me along and manipulating me even more for the next 7 months just so I'd fuck you.
Fuck you for fucking all those girls when you were telling me you love me and need me.
Fuck you for going to another country and leaving me behind, like I was nothing to you.
Fuck you for knocking me up and making me live in shame because I miscarried and was too afraid to tell you.
Fuck you for fucking anything with 2 legs and a heartbeat while you were gone.
Fuck you for promising me you'd wait for me.
Fuck you for manipulating me EVEN MORE for 9 months just so you'd have someone to fuck when you came home.
Fuck you for having 'relationships'/flings with all the other girls (specifically R) while you were gone, while swearing that you love me and want to be with me when you come home, all on the SAME DAY, WITHIN 10 MINUTES.
Fuck you for fucking D god only knows how many times, 'to get back at me' for fucking J when I was vulnerable, lonely, and thought we were broken up. You even said we weren't actually together 100 times.
Fuck you for guilting me about J any chance you got while you were out getting your dick sucked by gross sluts.
Fuck you for coming back and pretending that you're a 'sociopath' just to have an excuse for treating me like shit for the entire time we'd been 'together'.
Fuck you for lying about the condom I found in your room, it was so obvious you'd been fucking anything that moves.
>>
>>16469467
Fuck you for manipulating me to the point where my depression is the worst it has EVER been.
Fuck you for making me want to kill myself every fucking day.
Fuck you for making me believe that I'm a worthless piece of shit that will never be loved and that just deserves to fucking die.
Fuck you for making me rather kill myself than talk to you ever again.
Fuck you for emotionally traumatising me more and worse than my fucking rapist ever did.
Fuck you for last night.
Fuck you for cheating on me god only knows how many times.
Fuck you for making me think you actually fucking gave a shit about me.
Fuck you for making me think you actually fucking 'loved' me.
Fuck you for stringing me along this entire fucking time. And for what? A quick fuck whenever you want to your dick wet?
Fuck you for making me try to kill myself yesterday.
Fuck you for shattering my heart.
Fuck you for making me too goddamn scared to leave you for fear of what you might do; to yourself and/or me.
Fuck you for wasting two whole fucking years of my life.
Fuck you for making me regret ever fucking meeting you.
Fuck you for making me nothing.
Fuck you for being the most awful, deceitful, manipulative, controlling, abusive fucking MONSTER I have ever met in my entire fucking life.
Fuck you for ruining me.

FUCK YOU.
>>
Don't avoid me. I'm here for a reason.
>>
>>16459984
I wish that I could tell you what you mean to me. I wish I could tell you how much you truly did for me. I wish you loved me as much as I loved you,
>>
>>16469467
>>16469504
wew lad
>>
>>16469467
>>16469504
This reminds me of when I was with my ex. We were together for almost 3 years and he cheated on me. Although it wasn't as bad as yours, I do understand how you feel. But trust me you'll get over it.
I don't really think about my ex anymore. I don't remember a lot of things that occurred during that period of my life. All I remember is keeping myself busy at all times. I kept focusing on myself. It made me think long and hard about what I wanted in life. It's been over 4 years now. I think it's safe to say I'm glad it happened.. Because if that breakup hadn't occurred, I wouldn't be in med school right now.
Just give it time. Be cautious with other guys, especially during the first year of the break up.
I'm here if you need to talk x
>>
>>16469557
initials?? i really hope its who i'm thinking of
>>
Dear Father, thanks for trying to rape me when I was a young boy, it reminds me when my brother tried before you did. Thanks for making my life and eternal pretend smile, for the hugs I still giving to U, pretending that never happen. I still waiting to the day, all of this, explode on your face, explode on my brother's face... Even, if never happens, if never the justice came... before you close your eyes, into your ears I will say "Gracias por cagarme la vida, ni todo el dinero, ni todas las cosas, ni toda tu educación podrá borrar lo que hiciste conmigo, que esto te acompañe hasta tu último suspiro".
>>
T,
Please stop stalking me online and get over that our friendship ended because you're an incredibly manipulative person. Sure, losing you as a friend hurt me too but I have grown past that and gotten on with my life. I wish you would finally do the same.
>>
>>16467597

S?
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Hey. I know you're a way higher level than me, but ever since you told me you're bi I can't stop thinking about what it'd be like to be your boyfriend. You're the most funny and interesting person I know, and I wish I could have the guts to at least try to tell you that I'm not hetero (I don't yet know if I'm fully gay or just bi). It's just that it would be so weird to everyone from our social circle, and you just drop so many conflicting pieces of information, that I can't know if you would actually like to have this kind of relationship. We being roommates just makes it feel worse, when I see your empty room and know you're fucking a random girl, especially when you come complain to me that you want something more than meaningless sex. I wish I just had the guts to at least ask why you told me you're bi when you haven't got it on with a guy yet (I really hope, don't actually know why though), wish I had the guts to tell you I like dudes, wish I didn't actually like you this much.
>>
>>16469547
What reason is that?
>>
>>16469740
Cause I care
>>
>>16469459
yes
>>
>>16469787
:^ )
>>
Female parental unit-

Clearly I can't tell you what I'm about to say here in person. You would lose your temper and shout that I am insulting you. I don't do that on purpose. What I really and truly wish I could say is that were you a friend of mine, I would dump you in a heartbeat. You make me feel like shit. You're not proud of me. You're pissed I'm doing well because I don't have, as you say, any college education ( the fuck was that year at community college? I failed three out of ten courses, what makes you think I learned nothing?!) Whereas you have a bachelor's degree? So fucking what? I did work my ass off. Granted, maybe not for as long as others, but I got fed up with my shitty situation and made a much needed change.

Whereas you... Oh boy, you! You just sit on your ass and complain. And I'm the entitled one. Who's the one saying "I should be making AT LEAST 40K. I have a BACHELOR'S degree."? Not me, I'm a fucking ignoramus as far as you're concerned! Your own daughter pisses you off this much? That's fine. Maybe you should stop asking me for help, then. Obviously you don't appreciate my hard work. Obviously you don't appreciate the fact that you raised a tenacious child who does the best she can and has a little bit of dosh. So maybe it's time I focus on someone other than my prime birth giver. I don't fucking care what you think. You aren't me. You have no idea what I actually think and feel, and if you did, you wouldn't ever be able to handle it.

Not to mention all the times I've given you solid advice, only to have you ignore it and say later, too late " you were right, I should have listened to you. " how convenient that you ignore me when I'm right, but when I'm wrong about one tiny thing, I get fucking crucified for it. As if I point out your flaws in bulk! Get the fuck off your pedestal, no one put you there. You should be happy you raised a daughter who is doing well rather than try to compete with me.

(Cont)
>>
>>16469933
(Cont) shit, didn't realize I had this much to say.

I might be more willing to buy your beers and dinners if you wouldn't sit on your phone throughout most of the meal. Or, when we talk, if we could talk about anything other than your work. Or hurtful things. Do you realize how many times I've felt insulted because of something you said? But I never felt it worthy of mentioning because I knew you would only lose your cool and shout at me. You don't know what pain you've caused me, what damages can't be undone. And I know I'm lucky. I've had a good life. I just have a fucking child for a mother. A borderline sociopath.

Seriously. For once in your life, you could offer some real advice to me. Not just what I want to hear. I'm sick of it. My instincts are way better than yours and my gut feeling has been right more often than you have. I'm not going to get the guy I like if you help, honestly. It'll only scare him away. And it's not worth it to me to have a crush on him if you're going to constantly say shit like "I want him for my son in law." I thought I was being fucking creepy! I don't want to marry the dude! I just like him. But the feelings are waning because of you, and my need to move on.

And I was right that my ex really would come and visit me. You kept telling me I had nothing to worry about, he wasn't gonna actually show. Well it was actually really nice, and we all had a good day. And my other ex, you said "I bet he would find a way to show up" and there's no way he's even gonna try messaging me again.

My instincts are solid. I should listen to them more often. And maybe I'll talk to Jon again, but my instincts tell me that ship has long since sailed. It's time to move on, even if it involves backsliding. You know what, fuck it. It's my life, I'll do what I want. I'm never going to love you like my friends do. You can't have that part of me. You've hurt me too fucking much in ways I know aren't right. Fuck I'm done
>>
I only tried to be your friend.
>>
Winter is coming and once again I'm scared I won't make it through. This apprehension has been plaguing me for around five years now. Since I left him. How foolish I have been. It would have been foolish to stay, but the channel I pursued continues to pursue me, even though I know we can't work.

I have to tell him before I start dying inside that I am not to be taken for granted, but that I do not want to be serious. If you keep your intentions clear, I will stay sane. If you try to fill my head with silly notions about actually getting together, you must leave. I know where that road leads, and I'm not falling for it again.

And I know I am aging well and wearing my extra weight extraordinarily well. You would never know I'm pushing two hundred pounds until you got me undressed, and even then it is hard to see. And fuck. I'm a catch. I'm drama free. I own my car, shitty though it may be. I have my own place. I take care of my little shithead cats. I'm good at my fucking job.

I'm on the up and up, and I know I'm wife material, but that's not what I want. I don't want to spend my time courting and hanging out with a dedicated boyfriend every weekend. I want to drink and have fun while I'm young enough. I might never get married or have kids. The likelihood of me getting married is practically none. And if you, especially, were to ask, I'd laugh in your face.
>>
>>16469952
Do or do not there is no try
You shoved me away in my moment of need
Some friend or some effort, for all that "trying" you sure are cold and detached
>>
>>16470021
Bitch, go project your beta orbiter feeling on someone else.
>>
How I wish you would just look back once to see me when you are leaving. Just once and I could die happy
>>
The last word I said said to you was, "No." ...Sorry.-M
>>
>>16470061
How about fuck off and die in a fire you fat bleeding cunt I'll say what I damn well please projection or not
>>
S,

It's been a couple years since we cut ties and I still sometimes wish I could talk to you again. They say time heals wounds, but every so often it's still the same pain when something reminds me of you. I miss you terribly, but at the same time I hope you are well and found your happiness.

V
>>
>>16470105
Eat shit and die, you pathetic virgin. Just because you're too shitty a person to get date and blame others for your own shortcomings, doesn't mean anyone has to put up with you.
>>
>>16470105
>>16470141
already arguing like a married couple. smdh go get a room
>>
>>16470147
Ok. I do need my dick sucked and he's a faggot beta, so it works out.
>>
>>16470162

least someone found love in this placefam :^(
>>
it's my bday and i'm alone :*(
>>
>>16470187

Could be worse, anon. Your parents could have taken you to Hooters for your birthday to see if you're not gay.
>>
>>16470187
Kill yourself. You'll never feel alone again. :)
>>
well s i honestly dont know if i like you
i can't risk getting rejected so i have been fighting myself for 2 years
i would treat you like a princess you are but i can't say that
i may not look like e c or r
desu the only reason i've been trying to lose weight is because you're doing that and i don't want you to be too good for me
i miss you and hope to see you soon
if you gave me a chance i will probably stop being an asshole to everything
hell i might even try to get closer to GOd if you want me to
i would do anything if i didn't hold myself back
>>
>>16470162
lmao! don't be so mean to him

>>16470187
happy birthday anon
cheer up <3
>>
>>16470187
Happy birthday! You're not alone, you've got this whole board behind you, man. How old are you turning?
>>
its my bday everydayfam but today i am even more lonlier :*(
>>
>>16470212
>>16470219

i lub u
>>
>>16470187
I spent my last birthday on r9k because I had gotten dumped the previous day. Anyway, I feel for you in some way, so I pulled some cards for lack of something better to say.
>and, if you don't believe in this, then I'm just here to entertain

Hello there, Anon. I would now say that, on this one birthday, your sorrow is caused, not just by solitude, but also some lack of pride that is felt by you. Perhaps reflecting back on this past year is causing some sad thoughts to rear their ugly head.

And it's not just that you're alone, but also that you are not satisfied with your home. Somehow all the fires and heaters in the world could not warm the cold that unfurls.

Well, friend, the advice that the cards lend is that you should do one small thing today that shall make you feel triumphant in some way. Even if it's just something simple like solving a puzzle or pwning some noob in a game. Whatever will put a smile on your victorious face.

And, after you've had a fee laughs and been a bit pleased by that, think about using tomorrow to plan. Tomorrow begins the next stage of your life, and this time, you're going to do it up right! Your spread ends where tomorrow begins, and the Fool is the card that sits here: this portends a great beginning for next year!

A happy birthday to you and a great year; I hope you've been entertained by this seer.
>>
>>16470202

senpai homosex is kill
>>
>>16470245
LOL everyday?

if you posted on all the other boards*, they'd also wish you a happy bday :)
*not including r9k. don't go there lol
>>
>>16470267
what?
that was for a female
>>
>>16470258
naawwwww i lub you too anon!! <3
>>
>>16470266

i lub u occult anon senpai

ty my heart is betting so fast. u r so awesome.
>>
>>16470266
occult senpai can you pls do a reading for me?
>>
File: sick.jpg (160 KB, 550x895) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
160 KB, 550x895
Dear Me
Okay touche you were in the wrong and Yes, you did get carried away with your music. And true not everyone loves what you love. But the way you handled the situation is what I'am proud of most. Instead of becoming the aggressive one. You actually sat patiently while the others resort to aggression and violence. And that you are laughing about it all. See you have actually learnt being cool, calm and collected with help resolve the situation alot easier. Because most or all when arguing will have a prepared defense and will know how to use it for everything you do or say. But if you agree and smile and explain to give them an understanding of where you are coming from. Then you come to an agreement and solved. Also trust me with the amount of shit you will cool, calmly and collectively explain on their actions. They will be more in the wrong than you. And you know what you and I both know it was worth. Some people can't handle when you throw back what they dish out ALOT MORE HARDER AND BRUTAL. But alas this should be fun and fuck it you know you are in the wrong but you also know the point where you are right. Just be apologetic first then ruin them with an understanding conclusion. Proud of you buddy. You are learning and getting there. Keep smiling.
>>
>>16470271
Initials?
>>
>>16470328
sf
>>
Ria, we haven't met irl but I haven't felt something like this before. You're ignoring me and that's fine. I just want to say how great of a human being you are. Taking time and effort to help others. I understand why you would cut communication. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find happiness. Even if not with me
>>
File: 1445465534624.gif (165 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1445465534624.gif
165 KB, 600x400
>>16460172
lamest thing ive ever read on 4chan 0/10
>>
Dear Zoe Quinn

Fuck you
>>
You're beautiful
>>
Dear E,

Fine, I like you. You're pretty and interesting and its cute when you get so angry. I get that you probably don't feel the same and that even if you did, its not something you'd ever go for. But damn it, I like you.

Maybe we need to stop talking so much. It isn't healthy for me at all. It'll bring me down because I know we can't be a couple.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PyzQ8Q0q8
>>
>>16462003
Initials?
>>
>>16469629
Thank you for sharing that, I really needed to hear that. I'm sorry you had a shitty relationship too but it's so good you've moved on and can be happy now!

The worst part is that I still love him so fucking much, and what I wrote isn't even half of what happened in the 2 years we've been together. I don't even know if we're ~actually~ broken up yet, and I don't know if I want to be because I've literally invested everything I am into him and this stupid relationship.

But your story gives me hope that everything will work out for the best and that I'll be happy.. One day. Thank you xx
>>
A,
I know that what happened was my fault. I panicked, okay? Love/low self-confidence makes a person say crazy things... I want to be clear: I never lied about how strong my feelings were for you.

What happened between us will forever be the biggest mistake of my life.
But the most I want now, is just for you to be happy.

-S
>>
>>16470083
I do, every single time, but that's the single time you choose to busy yourself with other things. GG, man
>>
I'm the one with the problem for not wanting to make a scene when I was about to have a panic attack in the middle of the brewery. I left, I didn't fucking leave you with the tab, I just left you to walk home alone, while I ran half the way because I desperately wanted to make it home before I started hyperventilating. And I didn't. So you sent me a text saying Thanks a lot and I'm the piece of shit kid for not wanting to involve anyone else in my own, self inflicted problems.

No, really, thanks for fucking understanding. My whole life, ma, thanks, thanks for never really fucking being there. I have got to have developed some kind of complex from all this shit. Maybe I do need to go back to therapy. fml desu lmaoo
>>
The World,

I can't tell if it's you that's fucked up, or just me. Either way, I can't take it much longer.

-Me.
>>
>>16470522
>If I wait around, everything will magically get solved by itself

lol
>>
>>16470522
It's no problem. I'm glad it helped.

I get it. But even if you aren't broken up, do you really want that kinda guy in your life? A guy who you won't be able to trust? A guy who was cheating on you? With multiple women, no less? For fucks sake the guy even made you contemplate suicide for crying out loud!

You should never stay in a relationship with someone who made you go through all that bullshit. It's a cycle. It's repetitive, it'll keep occurring and progressively worsen each time.

You say you've invested everything into the relationship. I understand you can't take it all back but, honestly, think about it. Do you want to invest even MORE in him? Answer should be fuck no.

If you dump him (I hope you do, for your own sake), I guarantee he'll try coming back to you, trying to get into contact, wanting to give the relationshit another chance, promising he won't do anything like that again, telling you he's a changed man, etc. Ignore it. Ignore every single one of his attempts to contact you. Block him from everything.

I'm reading your post again and am still in disbelief.. plus you're telling me this isn't even half of the shit he's done? Fuck that.

We are given one chance at life in this world. After this, you can't ever go back.
I know it's cheesy but actually THINK. Right now you feel unsure about him but if you stay with this guy, you will end up regretting it when you're older. Think about how your life would be like with and without him. Think about how it would be if you had children. Would he be an absent father? Do you think the kids would be his first priority? Do you think he won't care about them? He certainly doesn't care about your feelings, why would he care about your child's?
Now think about how it would be if you met someone new? Someone who actually loved you and cared for you and treated you right.

A year or two of heartbreak is better than a lifetime of it.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it on trash.
>>
>>16470585
I know this isn't for me, but I really wish it was
>>
C,
Do you have a boyfriend? I saw you with a guy that one time, but I couldn't tell how serious it was. Ya'll didn't seem real close but what do I know? Because of it though, you've kinda become the source of some office gossip. Apparently your relationship status has been a point of concern to D, though I have no idea why.

J,
You're pretty and I like talking to you. Would definitely like to go out sometime, but I'm kinda wary of office romances. Also I don't drink, so that probably rules out quite a bit. I'm down if you are though.

-J
>>
Dear co-workers,

I don't care if you want to congregate and talk about pointless just do it AWAY from me. Seriously, you have no idea I close I am to snapping on you and I don't want to do jail time. So SHUT THE FUCK UP or congregate elsewhere, m'kay?

Thanks, bye.
>>
>>16459984
Have you keylogged me? If so, cut it out. And cut out all your manipulative shit L. What are you even doing? What are you trying to accomplish? You probably won't answer this, but I thought: why not give it a shot?
>>
>>16470759
Wow you seem pretty bitter is this during lunch break or should these coworkers actually be working
>>
>>16470386
Initials?
>>
>>16470768
Omg, it's the withholding witch, so many surprises, I didn't see that one coming at all. Borderline witch, read about yourself, Lonneke Smit, help yourself. How anon is this?
>>
File: imawizard.jpg (138 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
imawizard.jpg
138 KB, 720x540
You sexy fucking twink, I know you like me, and you know I like you, all our close friends know it and kinda do not care, even if they don't like the idea of our clique having 2 homos me being a masculine towering lumberjack as fuck, and the other a cute nerdy emo fag.

The most frustrating thing is that it seems only 2 things keep us apart, your fucking sister is a cock blocking psycho that emasculates you all the time, and she's one of my closest buddie's woman, and she's the bestie of my best friend. And the worst, is that you're so fucking shy and autistic that I had enough of your shit when you play hard to get, anyway, this whole stupid dramafest is over, I'm leaving, never getting in the same room with you or the other bunch of uptight assholes, You love my attention on you, you flirt with me when nobody watches over your shoulder, but you fear your homophobe hypocrite sister as if she's your fucking uptight mother, it seems so far you're just an attention whore.

Farewell fag, I'm happy with my other clique.
>>
>>16470861
What the fuck is this person talking about? Seems schizophrenic to me.
>>
>>16459984
She told me she didn't care if I killed myself. What a great person. Imagine what kind of parenting she would give if she'd ever have children.
>>
File: tumblr_nuv6orJAn31tlp7cko2_1280.jpg (106 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuv6orJAn31tlp7cko2_1280.jpg
106 KB, 600x700
>>16470861
If this is L and you mention my mother. Not a smart move. But then again, I almost forgot you don't care. That's why I'm still posting. I just can't get it through my thick skull that you're truly utterly crazy and insane. I just can't comprehend it. It truly is beyond me.
>>
>>16470266
Based BV, the most kind-hearted psycho you'll meet.
>>
dear me,

im so glad that youve finally gotten to the point where you dont feel the need to write out some lengthy letter to someone you used to love. good job, youre doing great.

love,

me
>>
S,

So it's pretty much over I guess? That sucks but I get it. I'm bad at keeping conversations going over text, I just don't like it. You prefer to though cause meeting up is hard for you so I tried my best but it wasn't good enough. I really did like you, you really made me nervous, I never knew what to say. Sorry. I'm pretty sure you'll read this.

K
>>
Dear S

I'm sorry I couldn't be the best boyfriend you ever had, I wish smart like you so I could have realize how we were drifting apart. You were giving 100% to me and I was barely giving you 70. I don't want to get back together, but sometimes I wish I can go back in time and give you 100. We probably shouldn't hang out because I'm just gonna try to fuck you and ruin it for both of us.

I'm sorry

A
>>
>>16470285
Good birthday to you, good anon; and a good year sing for you a good song.

>>16470306
What is your query, friend? If you are still around, I have a good mind, a decent rhyme to bend.

>>16470922
A fan! Enchanting, as always.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.